Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    I clicked a picture from my balcony in PC12 at night.
    You can see kalypso towers 1-4 many families are living.
    Imperial only 2-3 families shifted right now
    Augusta also 1-2 families shifted
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • kunalve30
      kunalve30 commented
      Editing a comment
      looking good.I like the way it has shaped up.

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Originally posted by firstimebuy
    I clicked a picture from my balcony in PC12 at night.
    You can see kalypso towers 1-4 many families are living.
    Imperial only 2-3 families shifted right now
    Augusta also 1-2 families shifted
    You are right. It looks like a desolate ghost town. Very scary.

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by Truenity View Post
      You are right. It looks like a desolate ghost town. Very scary.
      Ghosts have to go through 4 security check points to reach my tower from the main gate of wish town. Im happy to be a part of this town.
      What i dont understand is My dear PK Gandhi... Why are u always so interested in this particular township? U have no investment here... U dont know anyone who has invested here... Seems like you have no job either...since you are always online
      Get a life man!

      For others I just have to say... Its a great place in the making.. atleast the golf course side of the township...scores and scores of families moving in. Very peaceful ... serene views... so open and airy that u can hear bird chirps in dolby surround!!!

      Best location in terms of residential properties in this budget (I challenge if anyone can counter me on this point)...

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post

        Ghosts have to go through 4 security check points to reach my tower from the main gate of wish town. Im happy to be a part of this town.
        What i dont understand is My dear PK Gandhi... Why are u always so interested in this particular township? U have no investment here... U dont know anyone who has invested here... Seems like you have no job either...since you are always online
        Get a life man!

        For others I just have to say... Its a great place in the making.. atleast the golf course side of the township...scores and scores of families moving in. Very peaceful ... serene views... so open and airy that u can hear bird chirps in dolby surround!!!

        Best location in terms of residential properties in this budget (I challenge if anyone can counter me on this point)...

        Good for you. Enjoy your good fortune and don't worry about challenges because "apni apni biwi pe sab ko ghuroor hai... Jaise bhi ho biwi shauhar ke liye hoor hai ..." ;-)

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          It seems some people have a raw nerve, but a picture is worth a thousand words. A few people with majboori living among scores of abandoned towers will obviously have a lot of serenity and air. If you go to Bharatpur bird sanctuary , it will be even more peaceful, serene and airy with a lot more bird chirping thrown in ( minus the pollution from abandoned underconstruction towers).

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            More than firstimebuy's raw nerve, this thread seems to expose some other members' hidden agendas.
            Sure, JP WT has its own challenges.

            But readers are aware of this forum's history of "genuine" posters with strong biased negative views later confessing their hidden agendas in disproportionately targeting projects to influence project rates for personal gain.

            Readers shouldn't take such posts on face value. Do your own homework.

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Hi, w​​​hat is the current rates here for ready to move units?
              Last edited January 15 2017, 12:15 PM.

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Originally posted by disposition
                More than firstimebuy's raw nerve, this thread seems to expose some other members' hidden agendas.
                Sure, JP WT has its own challenges.

                But readers are aware of this forum's history of "genuine" posters with strong biased negative views later confessing their hidden agendas in disproportionately targeting projects to influence project rates for personal gain.

                Readers shouldn't take such posts on face value. Do your own homework.
                Lol, if project rates were influenced by posts in this forum, then those in WIshtown should have been higher than those in Singapore and Manhattan based on the misleading and now discredited posts over the last many years by shills on JP's payrolls.

                The simple fact is that JP has taken money from real estate investors and deployed it in other projects. Those projects have flopped and JP is now broke and unable to complete Wishtown. Many stuck investors in Wishtown will tell you that that goes down must come back up and that JP will somehow magically complete the project, but the truth is that management itself is losing control of its companies and there is no money to put into Wishtown.

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  dineshsays Bhai is it true that the banks have taken charge of all Jaypee companies and that all Gaurs have been ousted from the boards. If yes then what is going to be the fate of us and Wishtown ? Am very worried !

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Originally posted by punrat2002
                    dineshsays Bhai is it true that the banks have taken charge of all Jaypee companies and that all Gaurs have been ousted from the boards. If yes then what is going to be the fate of us and Wishtown ? Am very worried !
                    So far, only the board of Jaypee Power has formally proposed handing over majority ownership to lenders, but the process is on for other companies as well.
                    Mr Sachin Gaur and Mr Sameer Gaur are out of Jaypee Infra, but Mr Manoj Gaur is still there as of now.

                    Comment

                    Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X