Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    SDR, S4A, Flexible restructuring all useless for companies who not even able to pay monthly interest, companies not even viable or sustainable at their 50% debt exposure. Further S4A also require forensic audit before implementation of scheme. Who dares to get exposed. Companies now following investors route, who put fresh equity but at cost of huge haircut, bank not having any option but to accept conditions. Nahi to Wese bhi 3 saalon me loan 100% bank ki books me write off ho jata hai, nahi se kuch accha. Surprisingly investors are indirectly backed up by existing promoters of default companies😉😉



    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by nalinc
      SDR, S4A, Flexible restructuring all useless for companies who not even able to pay monthly interest, companies not even viable or sustainable at their 50% debt exposure. Further S4A also require forensic audit before implementation of scheme. Who dares to get exposed. Companies now following investors route, who put fresh equity but at cost of huge haircut, bank not having any option but to accept conditions. Nahi to Wese bhi 3 saalon me loan 100% bank ki books me write off ho jata hai, nahi se kuch accha. Surprisingly investors are indirectly backed up by existing promoters of default companies😉😉


      Which investors are putting equity into Jaypee ?

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Kya saare paise doob chucke hai kya kuch nahi bacha ab kya hoga

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          It would be lucky if WT can attain 25% occupancy by 2025. 6 sectors worth of prime expressway land has gone to waste.

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Jaiprakash Associates Ltd has informed BSE that the Stakeholders Relationship Committee of Jaiprakash Power Ventures Limited (JPVL), a subsidiary of the Company, in its meeting held February 18, 2017, has allotted 305,80,00,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10/- each at a price of Rs. 10/- per share to its various lenders, upon approval of allocation of conversion of part of their outstanding debt amount into Equity Shares, pursuant to implementation of SDR.


            Approx - 3000 CR debt will be converted to equity in JP-Power
            Means approx 300 CR finance cost will be reduced in the yearly results.
            Last edited February 20 2017, 01:27 PM.

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              JP had Total consolidated estimated debt of 70,000 CR as on 31-Mar-2016.
              Annual finance cost approx 7,500 CR as per declared results ( assuming * 12%)

              Can some one list down all Jaypee asset sales expected to conclude in current FY.

              1. Cement plants sale 16,000 CR
              2. Debt to equity conversion JP-Power 3,000 CR
              3. 500 MW (megawatt) thermal power plant to JSW Energy for Rs 2,700 crore
              4. Bhilai cement plant for Rs 1,450 crore to CK Birla group company, Orient Cement Ltd
              5. Nigrie cement grinding unit Rs 500 crore to CK Birla group company, Orient Cement Ltd
              6. approx 2500 CR from land and asset sale within jaypee infratech ( Nirman sadan and land in wishtown and Y.expressway)
              7. ????
              8. ????
              9. ????
              10. ????



              Last edited February 20 2017, 01:31 PM.

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...w/57249318.cms
                For project delay, Supreme Court slaps builder Unitech with huge fine

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Originally posted by TalkStraight
                  JP had Total consolidated estimated debt of 70,000 CR as on 31-Mar-2016.
                  Annual finance cost approx 7,500 CR as per declared results ( assuming * 12%)

                  Can some one list down all Jaypee asset sales expected to conclude in current FY.

                  1. Cement plants sale 16,000 CR
                  2. Debt to equity conversion JP-Power 3,000 CR
                  3. 500 MW (megawatt) thermal power plant to JSW Energy for Rs 2,700 crore
                  4. Bhilai cement plant for Rs 1,450 crore to CK Birla group company, Orient Cement Ltd
                  5. Nigrie cement grinding unit Rs 500 crore to CK Birla group company, Orient Cement Ltd
                  6. approx 2500 CR from land and asset sale within jaypee infratech ( Nirman sadan and land in wishtown and Y.expressway)
                  7. ????
                  8. ????
                  9. ????
                  10. ????


                  There are reports that JSW deal is going to fall through as Jaypee power has now been handed over to lenders.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Originally posted by TalkStraight
                    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...w/57249318.cms
                    For project delay, Supreme Court slaps builder Unitech with huge fine
                    This will be final nail in the coffin of builders like Unitech and Jaypee as it will force them to declare bankruptcy.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Originally posted by Truenity View Post
                      This will be final nail in the coffin of builders like Unitech and Jaypee as it will force them to declare bankruptcy.
                      Jaypee Infratech and Jaiprakash Power might fall in hands of lenders BUT Jaiprakash associates will survive at least for couple of years with promoters.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X