Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
8761 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by dipak44 View Post

I had gone to Kalypso Court today, reaching there around 3:45pm. No one tried to stop me. I walked around the golf course - Kalypso, Imperial, Kalypso. No sign of any agitation.

The Kalypso clubs are still a long way from completion. The lawn and surrounding are excellently maintained.
    I went to pick a colleague from his kosmos apartment....i could not take my car inside as the workers-contractors had blocked the security gates. He came down on foot from his block to the security perimeter.

This was in morning....i am told that the situation was normal after few hours.
    Last edited by ranjaon; January 24 2017, 11:46 AM.

Comment

http://www.business-standard.com/bud...3100621_1.html

Given the scale of the problem, the Economic Survey notes: "Large write-offs will be required to restore viability to the large IC1 companies (those companies whose earnings do not even cover their interest obligations).

The Survey provides a solution that suggests that the government is left with little option except to prepare a massive bailout mechanism for indebted corporates. This would be achieved through the establishment of a Public Asset Rehabilitation Agency (PARA) which could be tasked with the responsibility of resolving big and complex bad debt cases.

Comment

Originally posted by kp1plotbuy View Post
        http://www.business-standard.com/bud...3100621_1.html

Given the scale of the problem, the Economic Survey notes: "Large write-offs will be required to restore viability to the large IC1 companies (those companies whose earnings do not even cover their interest obligations).

The Survey provides a solution that suggests that the government is left with little option except to prepare a massive bailout mechanism for indebted corporates. This would be achieved through the establishment of a Public Asset Rehabilitation Agency (PARA) which could be tasked with the responsibility of resolving big and complex bad debt cases.
        One solution couldve been invoking the SDR/S4A by the banks. Debt converted to equity meaning banks became the new owners of the company with gaurs remaining managing directors. the equity could then be sold to any player with manageable debt on their books to turn profit in this business.

However from what i know is that the group of lenders led by SBI developed cold feet. After what happened to IDBI chairman in the KFA mess, nobody wants to take a risk unless there is a proper mechanism to protect their own interests. Nobody wants to lend, nobody wants to invoke S4A. Its status quo.

The problem today is that the govt needs infra companies with a big track record and capacity to build projects, roads, highways. But all big companies are stressed. This debt problem will have to be managed somehow : S4A/PARA/Write offs.. whatever!

If PARA is established, companies like Jaypee will benefit.. They have a good business but need management of debt. The management is needy, not greedy.

Comment

Originally posted by firstimebuy

One solution couldve been invoking the SDR/S4A by the banks. Debt converted to equity meaning banks became the new owners of the company with gaurs remaining managing directors. the equity could then be sold to any player with manageable debt on their books to turn profit in this business.

However from what i know is that the group of lenders led by SBI developed cold feet. After what happened to IDBI chairman in the KFA mess, nobody wants to take a risk unless there is a proper mechanism to protect their own interests. Nobody wants to lend, nobody wants to invoke S4A. Its status quo.

The problem today is that the govt needs infra companies with a big track record and capacity to build projects, roads, highways. But all big companies are stressed. This debt problem will have to be managed somehow : S4A/PARA/Write offs.. whatever!

If PARA is established, companies like Jaypee will benefit.. They have a good business but need management of debt. The management is needy, not greedy.
          If bankers don't want to put in any more money, doesn't it mean JP is finished ? It would have been difficult even if bankers had given more money.

Comment

Where is dineshsays now a days.. Bhai dikh nahin rahe.. Bhai aap nahin bologe to JayPee ke liye kaun bolega.. I still remember how you promoted Orchards and Cube in this forum in 2012 when these projects were launched .. How you praised the Orchards "nose" unit for its long and uninteprrupted GC view.. Even till few months back you were all praise for JayPee doing there balance sheet analysis like a financial expert and telling everyone that JayPee has no issues and they can easily come out of the sh*t they are in.. what happened to now ? but i hope you are enjoying in your Kalypso Court apartment sipping on wine , looking out from hall window at the empty GC and thinking how well you played the game..

Comment

Demonetization was the last nail in coffin of stalled projects of Bankrupt builders.

Comment

Originally posted by Bharatiya View Post
                Demonetization was the last nail in coffin of stalled projects of Bankrupt builders.
                Game Over !!

Comment

There are those who are saying "wait till after elections". ....

Comment

SDR, S4A, Flexible restructuring all useless for companies who not even able to pay monthly interest, companies not even viable or sustainable at their 50% debt exposure. Further S4A also require forensic audit before implementation of scheme. Who dares to get exposed. Companies now following investors route, who put fresh equity but at cost of huge haircut, bank not having any option but to accept conditions. Nahi to Wese bhi 3 saalon me loan 100% bank ki books me write off ho jata hai, nahi se kuch accha. Surprisingly investors are indirectly backed up by existing promoters of default companies😉😉

Comment

Originally posted by nalinc
                      SDR, S4A, Flexible restructuring all useless for companies who not even able to pay monthly interest, companies not even viable or sustainable at their 50% debt exposure. Further S4A also require forensic audit before implementation of scheme. Who dares to get exposed. Companies now following investors route, who put fresh equity but at cost of huge haircut, bank not having any option but to accept conditions. Nahi to Wese bhi 3 saalon me loan 100% bank ki books me write off ho jata hai, nahi se kuch accha. Surprisingly investors are indirectly backed up by existing promoters of default companies😉😉

Which investors are putting equity into Jaypee ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X