Comment

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by vishtown
      Manoja ps block truenity he is spreading spam
      It is not spam. Please see the video

https://youtu.be/GiSlKcE-PBM

Comment

I know But please shut up and do something better all i see is your crappy posts now vs good discussions earlier from guys like dinesh and others

Comment

Originally posted by vishtown
          I know But please shut up and do something better all i see is your crappy posts now vs good discussions earlier from guys like dinesh and others
          Please mind your language. Are you one of the stuck investors in JP ? If so, I can understand why you find my posts crappy, but at least you agree that they are the truth unlike the lies posted by some others.

Comment

I have stopped writing on IREF now. Whats the point when all u get is nonsense in return from guys like truenity who keeps creating new IDs...
            Gaurs must have done some personal damage to you my friend, that you are after creating a bad image for jaypee.
            All the best.. do whatever u want
            Im out of it.. Waste of time this IREF has become

Comment

Originally posted by firstimebuy View Post
              I have stopped writing on IREF now. Whats the point when all u get is nonsense in return from guys like truenity who keeps creating new IDs...
              Gaurs must have done some personal damage to you my friend, that you are after creating a bad image for jaypee.
              All the best.. do whatever u want
              Im out of it.. Waste of time this IREF has become

Sirji munh ki bat cheen lee, here nonone helping or ask genuine questions, only make fun, give useless remarks and even wishing bad for others
              It looks too much frustration being released here

Comment

Sir i dont understand why people dont ask question or information about project, positive or negative dont matter, someone will answer it or explain like mature man
                instead people make fun, wish bad , call broker and names, this give very bad impression to readers who think this is comedy website

Comment

Insults/Flaming
                  IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
                  Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

NCDRC asks Parsvnath to give details of all Exotica home buyers

http://realty.economictimes.indiatim...uyers/57391748

Comment

Is there any update on the status regarding possession of 70 towers which Jaypee promised?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X