Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Originally posted by mayanknoida View Post
    wicked ji.

    Coming from expressway , with kp1 on left and kp2 on right. The straight road you are referring to is the sector road. It will go directly to the bund road and form a t junction . From the T junction , if you take a left , you will go towards sector 135 and onwards to greater noida. if you take a right turn you will go towards kalindi kunj.

    Rajat ji..

    yes , it the 4 lane road as depicted in the wt master plan. Road is currently under construction , some parts are ready . From WT to kalindi kunj will be abt 10 mts. To apollo hospital depends a lot on traffic conditions at kalindi kunj, if non peak hours then 20 mts. During peak hours it can easily be 45 mts. The real benefit of bund road will start once the new bridge over the river yamuna is built at kalindi kunj. but that will take atleast 3-4 years.
    OK OK OK .....Thanks Mayank sir.

    Here is the what i think now -

    The road i was calling BUND road will actually meet BUND road at T junction....right ?........so if not whole junta but lot of people will try to take this short cut or alternate route while coming from Delhi and trying to reach noida expressway / core noida.....am i right or not ?

    Thanks
    Wicked

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by mayanknoida View Post
      wicked ji.

      Coming from expressway , with kp1 on left and kp2 on right. The straight road you are referring to is the sector road. It will go directly to the bund road and form a t junction . From the T junction , if you take a left , you will go towards sector 135 and onwards to greater noida. if you take a right turn you will go towards kalindi kunj.

      Rajat ji..

      yes , it the 4 lane road as depicted in the wt master plan. Road is currently under construction , some parts are ready . From WT to kalindi kunj will be abt 10 mts. To apollo hospital depends a lot on traffic conditions at kalindi kunj, if non peak hours then 20 mts. During peak hours it can easily be 45 mts. The real benefit of bund road will start once the new bridge over the river yamuna is built at kalindi kunj. but that will take atleast 3-4 years.
      Question :

      If u are on the wide road bet kp1& kp2 and have kp2 on right and kp1 on left then you said we are on the sector road. But at the end of this road, you have land for authority farmhouses 10,000 m with boundries done. How can this road b only for WT residents if it touches NA Farmhouses ? Or am i mistaken, are these jp plots ?
      If thou wilt make a happy man, add not unto his riches but take away from his desires

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Originally posted by wicked View Post
        OK OK OK .....Thanks Mayank sir.

        Here is the what i think now -

        The road i was calling BUND road will actually meet BUND road at T junction....right ?........so if not whole junta but lot of people will try to take this short cut or alternate route while coming from Delhi and trying to reach noida expressway / core noida.....am i right or not ?

        Thanks
        Wicked
        Wrong - this road (coming from Delhi) runs parallel to Yamuna and to the Noida GN expressway - I can count 8-10 feeder exits (connectors) to various sectors it runs parallel to (you can start counting from sector 127 before Jaypee, then between 131 - 133, then Wazidpur village and Sector 130, then onto sector 135, then another one near Lotus Zing etc

        All of these exits reach the service road to the expressway

        Core Noida? Why would you want to reach core Noida via this route?

        Wicked Bro - may I ask what is it that you are really looking at getting from posting in this and other threads. I dont get a direction from your posts - have you evaluated Jaypee, junked it and are in the process of moving on and suggesting other people follow your example OR you are evaluating it and still undecided in which case you are looking for some more information OR you actually like Jaypee and would like to affirm if some of the CONS you have outlined are genuine or non issues after all

        The posts come across as a little negative with a degree of skepticism which is a little unpleasant to read.

        However, it is entirely a free public forum, you are 100% entitled to express your views in the way you deem most effective.

        If however you can politely suggest which group you belong to above and say there are x number of doubts and would be good if someone were to help you with these - I would most certainly chip in to the best of my abilities.

        Else as I said - its a free world, especially free online

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
          Wrong - this road (coming from Delhi) runs parallel to Yamuna and to the Noida GN expressway - I can count 8-10 feeder exits (connectors) to various sectors it runs parallel to (you can start counting from sector 127 before Jaypee, then between 131 - 133, then Wazidpur village and Sector 130, then onto sector 135, then another one near Lotus Zing etc

          All of these exits reach the service road to the expressway

          Core Noida? Why would you want to reach core Noida via this route?

          Wicked Bro - may I ask what is it that you are really looking at getting from posting in this and other threads. I dont get a direction from your posts - have you evaluated Jaypee, junked it and are in the process of moving on and suggesting other people follow your example OR you are evaluating it and still undecided in which case you are looking for some more information OR you actually like Jaypee and would like to affirm if some of the CONS you have outlined are genuine or non issues after all

          The posts come across as a little negative with a degree of skepticism which is a little unpleasant to read.

          However, it is entirely a free public forum, you are 100% entitled to express your views in the way you deem most effective.

          If however you can politely suggest which group you belong to above and say there are x number of doubts and would be good if someone were to help you with these - I would most certainly chip in to the best of my abilities.

          Else as I said - its a free world, especially free online
          Thanks Dinesh sir, This is the information i was looking for on BUND road.

          I was not clear on BUND road and raised the same question on Jaypee Plot thread yesterday ( you can see that). I was under the impression that the road which i saw was the BUND road and since it is going right between kp2 n kp1 - i suspect all the traffic will pass through that only.....but now it is clear that there are other exits as well.

          Some fund ( approx 3cr ) is getting released soon and i am evaluating all the possible options to park this money in Noida.

          JP is not ruled out at all. I am scrutinizing each n every aspect of places/sectors/offerings and doing plenty of leg work.

          Please don't think i am being negative about JP but some of the things i found are not upto the mark.

          Thanks
          Wicked

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
            Bro will give u my opinion tomorrow
            Thanks bro...Eagerly waiting for your reply

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Originally posted by leechawla View Post
              Hi,
              I was really looking forward to buying a golf facing ~1600 3bhk in PH but now I am totally confused after my last visit to WT this Sunday.
              Some observations :

              > I visted Kalypso first, visted the sample flat and the ready floors. I have no doubt in my mind that it is the best quility I have seen in Noida including ATS.

              > Then I visted PC ready flats. After carefully looking at the doors, flooring, corridor etc. I was completely dissapointed with the quality. At best it is similar to other decent projects in Noida like Omaxe, LP/LB. Looking at this I have decided against buying in PH.

              Now cant decide what to buy. My budget is 1.2 cr max(with 80l loan). I am considering following options :

              > 1650 sq ft 2bhk in Kalypso.
              + Its Kalypso. Awesome quality.
              + Big room sizes.
              + Will be ready in a year?

              - I am looking for 3bhk. Smaller rooms would be ok for me.
              - No GC facing.

              These units are available at 6k psft.

              > 1885 in Kalypso
              + Same as 1650.
              + GC view.

              - Layout is not so good. Looks like some space can not be used for anything.
              - Out of budget.
              I have offer of 6500 but it is in DP plan and apparently taking DP plan in Japyee is criminal.

              > 1800 or 2000 sqft unit in Orchards.
              + GC view.
              + Slow payments.

              - Not confident about quality after looking at PC.


              I am totally confused now. I reeeeeallllyy want to buy something in Kalypso or Knight court but size of flats are soo big that they are going out of budget.

              I think best option of the above three is 1885 in Kalypso but for this I will have
              to pay around 80k to bank every month till posession.

              Can you suggest which is the best option between these 3?
              Do you also think that Kalypso's quality is so much better than others that I
              should take the 1650 2bhk and compromise on GC view?

              Thanks in advance
              Here you go bro:

              Some of the points I believe that may help the conversation:

              1. Never NEVER overleverage yourself, especially if you think what you are getting into is less than perfect
              2. The 1885 floor plan of Kalypso is not great
              3. Your decision of PC/PH should be done less on the basis of specs. See you put 8-10 L and this becomes as good as Kalypso in terms of specs - think slightly long term
              4. For a 2 BHK the 1650 plan in Kalypso ROCKS - it is downright superb. In India we have this concept of smaller rooms and purely on how much time is spent in A room, the value of bigger rooms is severly downplayed - there is so much air and room that I would take less rooms any day in the same space. Besides in some towers like KT 3/4 - these 2 BHKs have awesome views of the expressway - no towers in front for miles. HOWEVER - this is ruled out as you NEED 3 BHK correct?
              5. Paying DP right now in near RTM is not that criminal anymore especially for PC/PH Kalypso
              6. Fundamentally Orchards is a better property than PC/PH except for near term Golf Views and it being in Sector 128, the downside is posession time. Although it is being built by arguably the best builder in the country (L&T) (better flat layout, better views etc etc)

              ---

              My views:

              1. Reject the 1850 3 BHK in Kalypso - poor layout, mostly compomised GC views and overly expensive
              2. Give PC/PH one more thought on the basis of the fact that you can always change specs later to make it an ultra luxe apartment should you chose to. However - the GC views have GOT to be stunning - this you cannot change. This is also the most judicious in terms of early posession and highest expected price jump (first to be RTM) - one of the things I've suggested previously to people is to get into PC/PH now - start living and depending on how Orchards turns out consider a switch having enjoyed the appreciation that PC/PH will give you initially
              3. Orchards comes highly recomended - fundamentally a better property that PC/PH, great GC views though you HAVE to select your unit very very carefully. Downside is time - it will take 3-4 years for this to be livable and you mention early posession as an important consideration
              4. Kalypso 1650 also comes highly recomended - Ready in about a year - great layout, great views of the expressway, better potential gentry in WT - best location in WT. However this does NOT suit you as you want 3 BHK

              In my mind therefore only the PC/PH and Orchards options remain - PC/PH wins if you want early posession (again dont let specs come in between - if you are ok with the Layout and GC views as those you cannot change) or if you can wait then I would suggest Orchards

              Hope this helped - Cheers

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                Here you go bro:

                Some of the points I believe that may help the conversation:

                1. Never NEVER overleverage yourself, especially if you think what you are getting into is less than perfect
                2. The 1885 floor plan of Kalypso is not great
                3. Your decision of PC/PH should be done less on the basis of specs. See you put 8-10 L and this becomes as good as Kalypso in terms of specs - think slightly long term
                4. For a 2 BHK the 1650 plan in Kalypso ROCKS - it is downright superb. In India we have this concept of smaller rooms and purely on how much time is spent in A room, the value of bigger rooms is severly downplayed - there is so much air and room that I would take less rooms any day in the same space. Besides in some towers like KT 3/4 - these 2 BHKs have awesome views of the expressway - no towers in front for miles. HOWEVER - this is ruled out as you NEED 3 BHK correct?
                5. Paying DP right now in near RTM is not that criminal anymore especially for PC/PH Kalypso
                6. Fundamentally Orchards is a better property than PC/PH except for near term Golf Views and it being in Sector 128, the downside is posession time. Although it is being built by arguably the best builder in the country (L&T) (better flat layout, better views etc etc)

                ---

                My views:

                1. Reject the 1850 3 BHK in Kalypso - poor layout, mostly compomised GC views and overly expensive
                2. Give PC/PH one more thought on the basis of the fact that you can always change specs later to make it an ultra luxe apartment should you chose to. However - the GC views have GOT to be stunning - this you cannot change. This is also the most judicious in terms of early posession and highest expected price jump (first to be RTM) - one of the things I've suggested previously to people is to get into PC/PH now - start living and depending on how Orchards turns out consider a switch having enjoyed the appreciation that PC/PH will give you initially
                3. Orchards comes highly recomended - fundamentally a better property that PC/PH, great GC views though you HAVE to select your unit very very carefully. Downside is time - it will take 3-4 years for this to be livable and you mention early posession as an important consideration
                4. Kalypso 1650 also comes highly recomended - Ready in about a year - great layout, great views of the expressway, better potential gentry in WT - best location in WT. However this does NOT suit you as you want 3 BHK

                In my mind therefore only the PC/PH and Orchards options remain - PC/PH wins if you want early posession (again dont let specs come in between - if you are ok with the Layout and GC views as those you cannot change) or if you can wait then I would suggest Orchards

                Hope this helped - Cheers
                Kudos Dinesh for giving honest guidance to buyers on Jaypee Wishtown.
                I think 1650 sqft 2 bhk Kalypso is the best bet for him if quality/specs are of great concern.

                PC/PH also a great buy at this point if you compare with other builders e.g. DLF and Unitech etc.

                Since the fella is interested in RTM, Orchard is complete avoid at this point of time even if LT is constructing the same. its still a 5 year project with all the risks rolled in.

                I still believe that wishtown will become truly RTM in second half 2015.

                If one is interested in Non-GC facing unit then Sector 128 is complete avoid.

                People should look to ------> about to get RTM options in Klassic/Kosmos.

                or less dense, Kensington or Krescent homes.

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Thanks bro...
                  It helped a lot.
                  I agree with all of your point except for 2.
                  I think specs of the flats can be changed but things like quality of corridors, doors, gentry, club facilities can not be changed later.
                  I have more to ask..will ask later

                  Thanks a ton

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Originally posted by Shaurya29 View Post
                    Kudos Dinesh for giving honest guidance to buyers on Jaypee Wishtown.
                    I think 1650 sqft 2 bhk Kalypso is the best bet for him if quality/specs are of great concern.

                    PC/PH also a great buy at this point if you compare with other builders e.g. DLF and Unitech etc.

                    Since the fella is interested in RTM, Orchard is complete avoid at this point of time even if LT is constructing the same. its still a 5 year project with all the risks rolled in.

                    I still believe that wishtown will become truly RTM in second half 2015.

                    If one is interested in Non-GC facing unit then Sector 128 is complete avoid.

                    People should look to ------> about to get RTM options in Klassic/Kosmos.

                    or less dense, Kensington or Krescent homes.
                    Hey buddy - long time no hear. I really wanted to say the Kalypso 2Bhk was the best but he wants 3 bhk

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Originally posted by leechawla View Post
                      Thanks bro...
                      It helped a lot.
                      I agree with all of your point except for 2.
                      I think specs of the flats can be changed but things like quality of corridors, doors, gentry, club facilities can not be changed later.
                      I have more to ask..will ask later

                      Thanks a ton
                      Anytime buddy

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X