Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 4 days ago
8757 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Shops are there at Pavilion. I saw myself a big grocery and departmental store Eon is there, all necessary items are there with home delivery facilities. One restaurant is is also there, I missed the name. Apollo ******** is there.
    Last edited by Malvish; March 9 2017, 11:41 AM.

Comment

I have visited Kosmos / Klassic lots of times and never saw any shop. Are they hidden?
      Last edited by Malvish; March 9 2017, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Unlike the wrong information spread here by people for some reaons, jaypee mangaed to sell their shops within weeks of launch few months back

People here are totally confused between flats and shop property which are totally different

Klassic arcade and imperial arcade work is on and will be fully operational in few months

Klassic arcade is close to adobe office and imperial arcade is on main road entry near axis bank building

Whereever peoppe will live, need for shops willl be there. Jaypee is biggest project in noida and even if 10 percent occupancy its nearly 5-6000 families

Comment

I dont know about klassic arcade... But work is on full swing in Imperial Arcade.. Even the temple is seeing lot of work
          May god bring some prosperity to this place

Comment

Election result may have sentimental impact. but what about funds that Jaypee need for starting again construction works in stalled projects

Comment

Pavilion arcade has shops, near PH3 and PC11.

Comment

Now the UP results are out, what does it mean to Wishtown?

Comment

I don't think it means anything for Wishtown. It might even lead to tightening of screws on Gaur family and dwindling affairs. For region as a whole particularly greater Noida and Yamuna Expressway. It might be a good news.
                  Last edited by Malvish; March 12 2017, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Well as always its that time of the year that I would come up with yet another explosive point, so I feel the time is right for me to unravel this piece of information:

All you people who are going the NCDRC way [yes this is your best bet] would be up for a big fight in terms of the number of years, so a lot of you would fizz out since Jaypee would be bribing the lawyers/judges, apart from this those who would turn out to be the last standing folks would never be paid penalties in the form of "CURRENCY"[indian rupees] but rather would be paid in the form of square feet's[so lets say you bought an apartment of around 1500 sq feet, upon surviving this tough ordeal and winning your appeal you would get an apartment which is like around 2000-2200 sq feet], so the crux of the matter is that you will be paid in the form of square feet's as penalty and compensation ,jaypee will be having no money(they will show that their money is being used in completing wishtown) and jaypee has plenty of square feet's in abundance since they have made such "dense projects" with "high loading", so all in all this NCDRC route would only going to put you though extreme distress, now as a responsible RE enthusiast and visionary, my aim is just to make you see whats coming ahead .

PS: higher area means that your maintenance would be high and while you get your apartment with high loading, there would be other Noida projects that would be sold at low loading and all inclusive price, so all in all your investment will Fizz out in the market since Wishtown properties will compete with a lot of other projects in the Noida RE market, for me this route might be fruitful to an end user but in no way will be good for an investor, so a tip would be to make sure that you negotiate hard on the maintenance of your apartment as well along with getting those EXTRA SQUARE FEETS

Cheers
                    Rahul

Comment

With the defeat of BSP, all hopes of JP getting bailed out are over. Wishtown is not going to get completed. Even the 70 towers they were supposed to be working on a priority basis for the last year are stuck.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X