Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 4 hours ago
8668 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Hi,
    i want to know if jaypee can sell its real estate business? Assuming that they will want to sell, will they be able to find any buyer, who will carry their liabilities? Do they have extra FAR to sell in Noida and Greater Noida project? Just wonder why they don't just exit this business when they are unable to deliver!!!!

Comment

Well, the reason they wont exit is that they are minting money through investors money, they cant enjoy banks money freely due to legal obligations but they are getting full mileage from the investors money, what I can see is if they avoid construction activity for a month ie 30 days( the amount they spend on 30 days for construction), if they don't spend it and that money remains with them(and lets say they fwd that money to a firm that deals with equity shares trading), the return they get out of that is huge, well consider this as a small example(they have a lot of insider information about their own companies too so they mint money heavily), when you have cash with you, the opportunities are huge, other than that they explore business opportunities by themselves and enter the market under a different name.

PS: they will for sure delay wishtown progress and get max leverage from the investors money, consider another example :

the money which a guy has paid today for an apartment is with jaypee and that guy needs to go office for 20 years to repay, this money holds serious value and that money belongs to jaypee now, the guy will bear the EMI's relentlessly along with his home rent.

VS

in exchange that guy is supposed to get an apartment which is extremely dense, with high loading, and he wont even get his finished apartment, he will just see a super structure in front of him for years, this apartment is highly inflated[doesnt hold any value against his money for sure, the difference in valuation is huge] and for sure would be delayed for years and further would lose its value by the time it gets finished [in fact if it ever gets finished in the next 5 years or so]

PS: an advice here is to avoid this chain : authority -> builder -> end user, rather try to make things simple : authority -> end user and kick the builder out of picture, builder charges ridiculous maintenance and further buys in meters from authority and sells in square yards [100 metres = 120 sq yards], so basically a lot of ppl dont know this scale difference and end up paying in yards in private builders properties but if they buy in authority sectors they pay in metre's and end up getting more land.

2) people should make a group of 5-10 and buy authority plots in authority sectors and then they would see how good the returns could be from the RE market[if only you make groups and buy plots near to each other], however this phase is dangerous for RE noida[hold your money with you tightly], so my suggestion is to just make groups and explore booming areas together[for sure it looks like yamuna expressway], information sharing could benefit you mutually.

Cheers
      Rahul
      Last edited by rahk2012; March 19 2017, 04:56 PM.

Comment

PS: just 2 weeks ago I went in an area [just not telling you the exact location but its very close to Noida, rather consider it Noida only] and the all inclusive rate prevails around 3k per square feet in there, and I was blown away by looking at the number of occupancy of the apartments[the apartments are in huge number, in fact finished apartments are in huge numbers] and then again blown away by looking at the traffic on the highway, I stayed there for 3 hours and was literally shocked, I was aware of this area for years and was under impression that I would see mere 100-500 people, so if I compare this area with wishtown, wishtown is a ghost town where the prices prevail around 5k but at the same time the public move towards cheaper price which is around 3k all inclusive in the area in question, and in that area the finished apartments are like orders of magnitude more than wishtown, this is explosive information, and I feel that its important to see different areas with different price points.

2) This information has done a world of good to me and I am sure if you are reading this, will benefit you in one way or the other.

Cheers
        Rahul
        Last edited by rahk2012; March 19 2017, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by victor43
          Hi,
          i want to know if jaypee can sell its real estate business? Assuming that they will want to sell, will they be able to find any buyer, who will carry their liabilities? Do they have extra FAR to sell in Noida and Greater Noida project? Just wonder why they don't just exit this business when they are unable to deliver!!!!
          JP has been trying desperately to sell for many years but no buyers are interested because the liabilities associated are far too high.

Comment

Originally posted by rahk2012
            PS: just 2 weeks ago I went in an area [just not telling you the exact location but its very close to Noida, rather consider it Noida only] and the all inclusive rate prevails around 3k per square feet in there, and I was blown away by looking at the number of occupancy of the apartments[the apartments are in huge number, in fact finished apartments are in huge numbers] and then again blown away by looking at the traffic on the highway, I stayed there for 3 hours and was literally shocked, I was aware of this area for years and was under impression that I would see mere 100-500 people, so if I compare this area with wishtown, wishtown is a ghost town where the prices prevail around 5k but at the same time the public move towards cheaper price which is around 3k all inclusive in the area in question, and in that area the finished apartments are like orders of magnitude more than wishtown, this is explosive information, and I feel that its important to see different areas with different price points.

2) This information has done a world of good to me and I am sure if you are reading this, will benefit you in one way or the other.

Cheers
            Rahul
            Friend, how can this information benefit us if you are not even willing to disclose the location you went to ?

Btw, do you work as a spy that everything has to be secret ?

Comment

• flatowner2
              flatowner2 commented
              Editing a comment
              I m also interested in that location, tell me also via PM .

• kumargaurav
              kumargaurav commented
              Editing a comment
              it must noida extension the way he is describing

• rahk2012
              rahk2012 commented
              Editing a comment
              @kumargaurav: Yeah buddy you got it right , though I am still not revealing the township or builders name. I had a very bad impression of the builder but I feel he has done a good job and recently he was on aajtak as people were complaining against him.

PS: I mean to say by Noida's shitty standards the builder seems to have done a fair job.
              Last edited by rahk2012; March 20 2017, 04:49 PM.

Rewari is next to Gurgaon..
            Kundli is next to delhi

Doesnt mean you buy there!

I think you went and saw Raj Nagar Extension by the way you described things... No comparison whatsoever to Wish Town in terms of location, Gentry...

Comment

• rahk2012
              rahk2012 commented
              Editing a comment
              Well I believe Raj nagar extn has nothing to do with noida, it has to do with Ghaziabad, and no its not raj nagar extn and the gentry I saw looked Urban and well off ..

I have already booked a flat in 2009. But it has not completed till today & and there has been no work since last 4 years. Please suggest me what to do?
            Last edited by Malvish; March 21 2017, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• rahk2012
              rahk2012 commented
              Editing a comment
              well which project? there is some hope for kosmos and klassic, others are like totally dead.

There is a big factor that I can see these days and its going to be a big factor why Noida and Gurgaon markets would keep crashing for the next 5 years:

suppose there is a 4 bhk, I see various groups on facebook which are inviting people to have a room with single occupancy and double occupancy, they offer very good facilities and rent varies from 5k-13k [like 5k for double occupancy and around 10-13k for single occupancy], the facebook groups are flooded with these offers and spread thorugh out noida and gurgaon and even Delhi, and trust me this is one of the big factors that tells you how much inventory is available unused, my suggestion is to hold money and if you want to buy, buy only plots in authority sectors, why plot and why authority sectors, I have listed enough times why, My big suggestion is to avoid apartments and go for authority plots[not buider plots], In around 2 years from now, I guess informed people will get a great opportunity to make great investments, it will only happen if you have a good circle that can feed you correct and good info and good RE fundamental knowledge.

Cheers
            Rahul

Comment

ET Realty

Jaypee Infra seeks loan at 16-17% amid financial woes

Jaypee Infratech, which has been forced to sell its cement and power assets to repay debt and is yet to deliver lakhs of apartments, has sought a fresh restructuring of its debt

Sidhartha | TNN | March 23, 2017, 08:01 IST

NEW DELHI: Lenders to cashstrapped Jaypee Infratech are seeking a forensic audit of its operations at a time when the company is planning to take loans from Yes Bank and Edelweiss at over 16-17% as it battles a financial problem with massive debt.

Jaypee Infratech, which has been forced to sell its cement and power assets to repay debt and is yet to deliver lakhs of apartments, has sought a fresh restructuring of its debt. This has prompted its lenders, led by ICICI Bank and IDBI Bank, to seek a forensic audit. The audit will ascertain if the funds have been used for the purpose for which they were assigned.

A detailed questionnaire sent to a Jaypee spokesperson on March 9 went unanswered.

At least twice over the past one month, the Jaypee brass were asked by a majority of its lenders to clear unpaid installments. The company management led by Manoj Gaur has in formed the banks that it is close to finalizing Rs 1,100 crore term loan from Yes Bank at 16.25% interest. To secure this loan, Jaypee has offered Yes Bank first charge on revenues from the 165-km Yamuna Expressway . The expressway earns Rs 300-350 crore revenues to Jaypee annually .

Jaypee Infra is also in talks to borrow a similar amount from Edelweiss at 17.25%. It intends to use the funds to repay public deposits, address cash flow problems, and to complete a few unfinished real estate projects if it is left with funds. Toll revenue is believed to be offered as mortgage for this loan too.

Given the financial woes of the group, lenders are charging almost twice the rate that a retail home loan borrower would pay , said a banker.

Existing lenders with exposure of Rs 8,100 crore have no objection to Jaypee Infratech offering first charge on toll revenues to Yes Bank since it will ensure that the company does not default on payments and stay afloat. In case of a default, the banks will have to set aside more funds for potential losses at the end of the current financial year.

Jaypee Group's total debt was estimated at close to Rs 40,000 crore. It is trying to pare its loans by selling some businesses. Its real estate projects along the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway are running years behind schedule.

In March 2015, lenders had agreed to a restructuring plan.In 2016 too, the company settled a part of its outstanding loans through a land swap deal. But the deal failed to pass muster with RBI, which ordered the banks to classify Jaypee Infratech as “sub-standard“ account.

In a bid to avoid further provisioning for bad debt, the lenders are seeking a fresh restructuring of loan. At a meeting of the joint lenders forum last month, SBI Caps and IDBI Caps presented a draft restructuring plan.

The company has also been asked to provide clarity on additional compensation of Rs 2,500 crore that has been sought as enhanced compensation to displaced landowners. Jaypee has entered into arbitration with the Yamuna Expressway Authority on the issue.

URL: http://realty.economictimes.indiatim...-woes/57784081

Comment

Originally posted by Raojee
                ET Realty

Jaypee Infra seeks loan at 16-17% amid financial woes

Jaypee Infratech, which has been forced to sell its cement and power assets to repay debt and is yet to deliver lakhs of apartments, has sought a fresh restructuring of its debt

Sidhartha | TNN | March 23, 2017, 08:01 IST

NEW DELHI: Lenders to cashstrapped Jaypee Infratech are seeking a forensic audit of its operations at a time when the company is planning to take loans from Yes Bank and Edelweiss at over 16-17% as it battles a financial problem with massive debt.

Jaypee Infratech, which has been forced to sell its cement and power assets to repay debt and is yet to deliver lakhs of apartments, has sought a fresh restructuring of its debt. This has prompted its lenders, led by ICICI Bank and IDBI Bank, to seek a forensic audit. The audit will ascertain if the funds have been used for the purpose for which they were assigned.

A detailed questionnaire sent to a Jaypee spokesperson on March 9 went unanswered.

At least twice over the past one month, the Jaypee brass were asked by a majority of its lenders to clear unpaid installments. The company management led by Manoj Gaur has in formed the banks that it is close to finalizing Rs 1,100 crore term loan from Yes Bank at 16.25% interest. To secure this loan, Jaypee has offered Yes Bank first charge on revenues from the 165-km Yamuna Expressway . The expressway earns Rs 300-350 crore revenues to Jaypee annually .

Jaypee Infra is also in talks to borrow a similar amount from Edelweiss at 17.25%. It intends to use the funds to repay public deposits, address cash flow problems, and to complete a few unfinished real estate projects if it is left with funds. Toll revenue is believed to be offered as mortgage for this loan too.

Given the financial woes of the group, lenders are charging almost twice the rate that a retail home loan borrower would pay , said a banker.

Existing lenders with exposure of Rs 8,100 crore have no objection to Jaypee Infratech offering first charge on toll revenues to Yes Bank since it will ensure that the company does not default on payments and stay afloat. In case of a default, the banks will have to set aside more funds for potential losses at the end of the current financial year.

Jaypee Group's total debt was estimated at close to Rs 40,000 crore. It is trying to pare its loans by selling some businesses. Its real estate projects along the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway are running years behind schedule.

In March 2015, lenders had agreed to a restructuring plan.In 2016 too, the company settled a part of its outstanding loans through a land swap deal. But the deal failed to pass muster with RBI, which ordered the banks to classify Jaypee Infratech as �sub-standard� account.

In a bid to avoid further provisioning for bad debt, the lenders are seeking a fresh restructuring of loan. At a meeting of the joint lenders forum last month, SBI Caps and IDBI Caps presented a draft restructuring plan.

The company has also been asked to provide clarity on additional compensation of Rs 2,500 crore that has been sought as enhanced compensation to displaced landowners. Jaypee has entered into arbitration with the Yamuna Expressway Authority on the issue.

URL: http://realty.economictimes.indiatim...-woes/57784081
                This is a house of cards standing on a pyramid of unsustainable debt. This story reveals the truth that stuck investors in JP have been trying to hide by making misleading posts.

Comment

Tags: None
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X