Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 10 hours ago
8670 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Truenity , Why you feel that all are stuck and you are the smartest who did not invest. So what pleasure you derive by giving these painful comments. What is your interest. Why you start jumping when you listen anyhing negative about Jaypee. " Kya gam hai jo chhupa rahe ho" some time laugh as well. btw I am not an investor but a future resident of PC. Have bought a RTM a fortnight ago.😀😀😀
    Last edited by Malvish; March 24 2017, 11:50 AM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Originally posted by shalen
      Truenity , Why you feel that all are stuck and you are the smartest who did not invest. So what pleasure you derive by giving these painful comments. What is your interest. Why you start jumping when you listen anyhing negative about Jaypee. " Kya gam hai jo chhupa rahe ho" some time laugh as well. btw I am not an investor but a future resident of PC. Have bought a RTM a fortnight ago.😀😀😀
      Congratulations on your purchase. But, it won't change the fact that JP is struggling to borrow money even at 17% because all the bankers, who are much better informed about JP's financial situation than you and me, believe it won't be able to repay. Ultimately, it will be end users who will have to bear the brunt as maintenance money will be diverted for other purposes and YEIDA will give danda to Wishtown because JP has not cleared dues to farmers whose land was acquired.

Comment

Originally posted by shalen View Post
        When people talk of vested interests it reflects, and it could be positive or negative vested interests.
        Judge and decide by near dear suggestions and ground observations only. From few members negative vested interest is projected at maximum.

My commentd are following after ground checks:

compketed projected are simply beautiful, nicely maintained too.
        I observed even fogging two days back, done by Jaypee maintenance. Well in advance.
        PC is end users delight, I met many families in park and residents were satisfied.
        Temple is shaping up rapidly many workers are working there.

After long considerations between vivante boulevard and PC, I liked PC for tonnes of reason.

And jp is taking further loans to streamline company operations. Their intentions are somehow right now, but no doubt that they did mistakes earlier, but on correction path now.

Comment

Originally posted by Anpadgawar

When people talk of vested interests it reflects, and it could be positive or negative vested interests.
          Judge and decide by near dear suggestions and ground observations only. From few members negative vested interest is projected at maximum.

My commentd are following after ground checks:

compketed projected are simply beautiful, nicely maintained too.
          I observed even fogging two days back, done by Jaypee maintenance. Well in advance.
          PC is end users delight, I met many families in park and residents were satisfied.
          Temple is shaping up rapidly many workers are working there.

After long considerations between vivante boulevard and PC, I liked PC for tonnes of reason.

And jp is taking further loans to streamline company operations. Their intentions are somehow right now, but no doubt that they did mistakes earlier, but on correction path now.
          The loans are not being taken to streamline company operations. They are being taken to pay the overdue amounts on existing loans.

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
            The loans are not being taken to streamline company operations. They are being taken to pay the overdue amounts on existing loans.
            Paying overdues , taking new loans are also parts of streamlining the business.
            yes??
            dept is down almost 40%, by selling assets, this conglomerate is here to survive and run.

Try to see positivities as well. A balanced criticism is appreciated by all, blind beatings are not.

These are My opinions only, forum May differ.

Comment

Originally posted by Anpadgawar

Paying overdues , taking new loans are also parts of streamlining the business.
              yes??
              dept is down almost 40%, by selling assets, this conglomerate is here to survive and run.

Try to see positivities as well. A balanced criticism is appreciated by all, blind beatings are not.

These are My opinions only, forum May differ.
              Anyone who has not been living under a rock knows that the lenders have been trying only to get their money back. They have no interest in the conglomerate surviving or running.

Comment

Jaypee Infra has been trying to demonetise YEWAY since last 2-3 yrs... now with change of guard in U.P. and other clearences probably they might just be able to achieve it.

And well i feel (since last couple yrs) Jaypee Infra might just not survive same like Jaiprakash Power.
                Thr is lot of pain in RE since quiet few yrs and with no solid revenue remaining for the company to realise and liablities increasing / piling one by one ... eventually they might just sell and move on with RE.
                Having said this for namesake thy could only finish the 70 towers before exiting.
                Remaining projects will see either new towers or more floors added inorder to make it economically viable for the new player taking over JP infra.

Comment

Originally posted by bhuwan
                  Jaypee Infra has been trying to demonetise YEWAY since last 2-3 yrs... now with change of guard in U.P. and other clearences probably they might just be able to achieve it.

And well i feel (since last couple yrs) Jaypee Infra might just not survive same like Jaiprakash Power.
                  Thr is lot of pain in RE since quiet few yrs and with no solid revenue remaining for the company to realise and liablities increasing / piling one by one ... eventually they might just sell and move on with RE.
                  Having said this for namesake thy could only finish the 70 towers before exiting.
                  Remaining projects will see either new towers or more floors added inorder to make it economically viable for the new player taking over JP infra.
                  They have been desperately trying to sell, but no buyer is interested. They just don't have the money to finish even the 70 towers. The company is on the verge of being wound up. Dreaming otherwise is living in a fool's paradise.

Comment

• vivmits
                    vivmits commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Buy Why are you so desperate, that you always keep an eye on the forum 24x7 and immediately jump to spread negativity when even a balanced opinion is expressed. You certainly have an agenda and this forum is not meant for it..

Everyone has a vested interest when someone writes on such forums, be it +positive or negative. No-one has extra time to spent & write.

the positive ones are those who are stuck and still hopes for turnarounds... which is happening on the ground.

the negative ones are those with only one agenda of bashing and they have ample time to do it, this clearly shows that they actually know the potential of Wishtown as a prime property/ place in coming years and they have been hunting around for distress sales. Apart from this, I don;t see any other reason for them to be here.
                  Last edited by kp1plotbuy; March 25 2017, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kp1plotbuy View Post

this clearly shows that they actually know the potential of Wishtown as a prime property/ place in coming years and they have been hunting around for distress sales. [/B]Apart from this, I don;t see any other reason for them to be here.
                    Well,

Thanks for confirming, so when you say "in coming years", you agree that there is going to be delays[big delays for sure], well this delay will fizz out investors money and bring big losses, yeah well all know that wishtown is good but it will only be good when its finished at least 75% of what that is sold already, and let me tell you another bad news for wishtown, its BJP in UP + their focus on Yamuna expressway + Metro at pari chowk[mark my words metro will be very quickly extended to yamuna expressway], well frankly if wishtown had any chance of great returns it would only when it would have delivered on time[so now for sure jaypee in 10 years time might be good for end users but surely not for investors, look at jaypee greens greater noida, the place is having a hard time to survive], all in all wishtown would lose to yamuna expressway, mark this as my prediction.

Cheers
                    Last edited by rahk2012; March 25 2017, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X