Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Truenity
    Hahaha hehehehe .... This is most hilarious. People have been taken for a ride for years by false promises from JP , yet they choose to believe one being made under pressure clearly just to buy some time. Haha.

As poddarvaib ji pointed out, there is no verification about money coming in. But what is most hilarious is that even if it does, according to the news article it is going to come to JP Associates in the form of "working capital", not from the proceeds of the completion of any sales. When it has been widely reported that JP is in massive default to lenders, contractors, etc one can wonder why lenders will throw even more good money after bad. However, even if one believes this assurance, even when several similar ones have proven to be absolutely false, the money is still going to come to JP Associates, which has nothing to do with Wishtown. JP Wishtown is being developed by JP infratech which is a separate company and JP Associates can't just transfer it's money to it even if it wanted to, when its own creditors have been waiting for years to get their money back.

When people are so gullible, should they really be blaming builders for fooling them ?

On another thread, Manoja ji had warned people about JP 7 years ago, yet no one paid any heed , but they will treat anything that JP says as the gospel truth !
    I can understand ur situation now ... u can start winding up from JP threads... very soon u need to find another way to kill ur spare time..

Comment

Hahaha hehehehe .... This is most hilarious. People have been taken for a ride for years by false promises from JP , yet they choose to believe one being made under pressure clearly just to buy some time. Haha.

As poddarvaib ji pointed out, there is no verification about money coming in. But what is most hilarious is that even if it does, according to the news article it is going to come to JP Associates in the form of "working capital", not from the proceeds of the completion of any sales. When it has been widely reported that JP is in massive default to lenders, contractors, etc one can wonder why lenders will throw even more good money after bad. However, even if one believes this assurance, even when several similar ones have proven to be absolutely false, the money is still going to come to JP Associates, which has nothing to do with Wishtown. JP Wishtown is being developed by JP infratech which is a separate company and JP Associates can't just transfer it's money to it even if it wanted to, when its own creditors have been waiting for years to get their money back.

When people are so gullible, should they really be blaming builders for fooling them ?

On another thread, Manoja ji had warned people about JP 7 years ago, yet no one paid any heed , but they will treat anything that JP says as the gospel truth !
      Tujhe yaar kuch nahi pata fir bhi koshish karta hi rehta hai - most of the golf area projects belong to Jaiprakash Associates not Jaypee Infra. Now what - chal jaldi se kuch counter soch

Anyhow - I think it is time for you to shut down this ID also and open a new one with another premise

WT to beta ban ke rahega - jitna marzi nazar laga le..

Comment

I see a haha heehee in all ur posts these days - good you are having fun.

Like I said - WT to ban ke rahega - tu jitni marzi - Nobel prize waali theories laga le.

Jitna marzi - doom and gloom khel le.

Now go and make a few more ids

Comment

By the way, according to the annual report of JP infratech ( not JP Associates), the company had offered possession to 3700 unit holders in the last year. You can go read it if you want. It's on page 48.

Lies of Dinesh ji have been exposed again.
          Dost mein phir bol raha hun zyaada zor na daal - your energies are better spent in researching for the elusive nobel prize or creating new ids - see attached image - copy of possession letter offered by Jaiprakash Associates not Jaypee Infra

Chal ab naya angle dhoond
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by noida1001 View Post
            There is serious seepage and building crack issues in some apartments. Have you seen seepage and cracks in your apartment like that??

This has been happening for many months now and earlier repair attempts are failing.

Can somebody please enlightened what can be done on legal front if Jaypee does not resolve this issue?
            Dinesh Bhai any issues with seepage in your unit? Sent a relative to go checkout the "ready" unit and it had massive seepage on the roof. Apparently the guys upstairs moved in a couple of weeks ago and all the water was seeping down. Jaypee have promised to fix this but I read in some post here about others having ongoing issues with seepage. How do we get it resolved so the problem doesn't return as a new coat of paint is not a good solution.

Comment

• dineshsays
              dineshsays commented
              Editing a comment
              No - new coat of paint is no solution:

From the last year spent - seepage is because of three reasons - either plumbing faults or AC faults or Fire faults

One or the other pipe is leaking (either AC or Plumbing or fire) - if you have taken possession then the FMG ppl will fix this, if not then the project people will fix this

One of the things anyone taking possession should do is to run water in all bathrooms and kitchens in both above unit and own unit AND run the ACs for both units again.

This goes a long way to ensure seepage doesnt happen again

In any case Jaypee will fix the issue permanently - no one will run away

• Imperialnoid
              Imperialnoid commented
              Editing a comment
              That is a good tip. The unit above is inhabited so that should be no problem. For my unit should I do this before or after possession? All formalities are done only keys to be collected.

Any other things that we should look out for. I personally can't go but can't expect relatives to keep making rounds on my behalf.

Also by the sound of things Jaypee didn't know the seepage had occurred and were complaining that we should have taken possession earlier(unit was ready last month). Personally I am not in a hurry as no one will be staying they are now going to start charging maintenance and other fees from this month so there is no point in not taking possession.

Hahaha. First JP Associates has to get the money at a time everyone wants their money back from them.

I don't know how many projects JP Associates has , but I do know JP infratech has several projects in Wishtown. In the unlikely hypothetical case that money does come and is allowed to be used for construction, what will become of those projects ?
            And there are low salaried employees of few 3rd rated builders who regularly visit JP threads( 4 times a day) and discuss JP issues and hope JP goes bust completely. Bechare !!!

Comment

Hahahaha,

Dinesh ji,

My job can get boring and so I visit this forum for entertainment and you are obliging me. Hahaha.

Agar itni knowledge hai to logon ko yeh bhi bata de ki JP infra ke projects kaun se hain.

Anyway I am starting to get bored and hoping to get banned soon. Hahahaha.
              Chal yeh to mana ki Jaiprakash Associates bhi WT own/deliver karti hai and the only person lying was you

Naturally you'd get bored, all your idiotic theories up in smoke - poof - MANOJa; the individual admits he is here for entertainment with nothing better to do and is by his own admission expecting to be banned

Comment

Off Topic
                Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

Insults/Flaming
                IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
                Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

4 type of people visit this thread.

Those who have bought and have genuine concerns.
                  Those who are looking for options and evaluating various properties.
                  Those who generally want to be updated about Noida RE
                  And most interesting one are Low salaried employees planted by 3rd rated builders. They can be identified by following: They are online most of the time as they are paid to do so. They have zero value to IREF rather negative contribution. They will criticise each and everything and say that they are concerned about buyers.

It's not difficult to find who falls in which category....

Comment

April 24 & April 29 is not far away. And June is also not far away to see the updates. More importantly May 2018 is not decade away...everyone will come to know pretty soon who is lying and who is taking people for a ride. No point in trying to prove any point.

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X