• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by ranjaon
    This is your original post

Is there any other way to see this other than pathetic rumor mongering

I will take up this pathetic time pass by giving another example -

My Landlord owes some money to someone ....
    Does that mean i owe money to that someone?
    If you can't see the difference in the two situations, I have nothing to say.

If Jaypee had the money to pay YE, it would not have been a problem. The fact is that YEIDA is the owner of the land and they will take to take some action to recover the money they owe the farmers. Since you seem to think you are so intelligent, why don't you tell us where you think it will come from instead of describing other people as pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by ranjaon View Post
      This is your original post

Is there any other way to see this other than pathetic rumor mongering

I will take up this pathetic time pass by giving another example -

My Landlord owes some money to someone ....
      Does that mean i owe money to that someone?
      If your landlord is not able to pay then the home you are living in will be taken over/sold/auctioned off ... Wishtown customers with self registered properties will not be taken over but they will still suffer since JP group overall suffers ...UC properties in Wishtown suffers .... the land in Sector 25 will soon be taken back by YEIDA ... People have bought land and apartments there and are waiting for possession ... all goes for a toss... its going to be a long legal mess as well ...

Comment

Originally posted by commando10 View Post

If your landlord is not able to pay then the home you are living in will be taken over/sold/auctioned off ... Wishtown customers with self registered properties will not be taken over but they will still suffer since JP group overall suffers ...UC properties in Wishtown suffers .... the land in Sector 25 will soon be taken back by YEIDA ... People have bought land and apartments there and are waiting for possession ... all goes for a toss... its going to be a long legal mess as well ...
        Sector 25 or 125?

Comment

please re-read the article posted above

Comment

Sector 25 of yamuna expressway.

Wishtown is not under any threat by YEIDA....though lots of other threats are there...but not this one.
            https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...pdates/page211

Comment

Is it true that Jaypee is not installing ceiling fans and light fixtures when handing over? They say this was mentioned in the contract but I remember Kalypso and Pavilion had these.

Comment

• Anpadgawar
                Anpadgawar commented
                Editing a comment
                Not true, fans and AC are there, if anybody wants flat without these fixtures, money goes to his maintenance account

• Imperialnoid
                Imperialnoid commented
                Editing a comment
                AC is there fans and lights are not.

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/noida...w/57879908.cms

Comment

Originally posted by Imperialnoid
                Is it true that Jaypee is not installing ceiling fans and light fixtures when handing over? They say this was mentioned in the contract but I remember Kalypso and Pavilion had these.
                JP is completely broke. Those who are getting their flats in any condition should be grateful. Most investors will remain stuck for years.

Comment

ET Realty
                  Jaypee Infratech MD Manoj Gaur, 3 officials booked for duping investor

Chandel alleged that he had in 2013 booked a flat in Jaypee Group's "Sports City" project and that the builder had promised to hand over possession in three years
                  PTI | April 10, 2017, 07:44 IST

GREATER NOIDA: Jaypee Infratech's Managing Director and three other senior officials of the firm have been booked for allegedly duping an investor, police said on Sunday.

A cheating case has been registered against the firm's Managing Director, Manoj Gaur, Joint Managing Director Sameer Gaur, Senior Chief Manager Rajiv Talwar and Chief Manager Manoj based on a complaint filed by a Ghaziabad resident, Nikhil Chandel, at Dankaur police station, SP (rural) Sujata Singh said.

Chandel alleged that he had in 2013 booked a flat in Jaypee Group's "Sports City" project and that the builder had promised to hand over possession in three years.

He said that on the completion of the deadline, he visited the project site and found that the builder had not even started the construction work.

"The complainant then approached the Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority, which told him that the builder is yet to get the layout of the housing project sanctioned," the SP said.

Chandel complained about it in a tweet to Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath and later filed a complaint the police station, she said.

URL: http://realty.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/regulatory/jaypee-infratech-md-manoj-gaur-3-officials-booked-for-duping-investor/58101450

Comment

Jaypee promoter could be arrested this week.

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X