Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: April 27 2021
8881 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    As per this article, the cancelled only the building plans not the project.

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Importantly as he predicted 2017 is going to be defining year for wishtown...
      This year Wishtown will formally SHED the tag of "prospective ghost town"

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        YAWN - thought you liked originality PKGANDHI, MAILSACK, TRUENITY etc etc, how long will you toe this line.

        Didn't you say yesterday to another post "Stop boring people and try to come up with something original."

        My estimates were at that time based on the pace Jaypee had maintained thus far and the time they had taken to handover the Greater Noida project - I still stand by my estimates.

        If a builder out and out stops construction for prolonged periods - then I invite even the Oracle herself to make any predictions.

        Anyhow - Again, didn't you say yesterday "Dinesh ji, you are entitled to your opinion, but I don't believe in making personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts."

        I think apart from being a sadist troll, you can add being a pathological liar to your long list of attributes
        Last edited April 19 2017, 11:16 AM.

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Originally posted by Truenity
          This is JP Wishtown thread, not Yamuna Expressway. Post this in YEW Threads. There is a separate section for this...Spending so much time on IREF, and dont even know this or your Malik has given this task to do so . Apply some common sense( if you have)..

          Mods, Pls move this link to relevant thread.

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            For the people genuinely interested - I just spoke to the construction head at Kalypso - if indeed he knew about the 24th April timeline to restart construction. He mentioned that all project leads have been informed of this, the list of 50 towers has been internally circulated, in Kalypso these are 5, 6, 9, 10, 14. They have been told to immediately restart. They are having daily meetings with contractors and we should see movement on the ground shortly.

            Lets hope things actually do progress

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Good to know, any issues with maintenance and what is the monthly bill like with breakup?

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Originally posted by ssncr123 View Post
                Good to know, any issues with maintenance and what is the monthly bill like with breakup?
                Currently my bill for maintenance including water/electricity is about 9-10K for a 2600 sq ft flat. Maintenance is happening normally, no issues, (and anyone is welcome to come and have a look) - however there are improvement initiatives that the residents have taken up with senior management and are engaged on a periodic basis - improvements in electricity switch-over time, getting a clubhouse, improving security further, proactive measures to reduce mosquitoes etc are current P1 - high priority aspects for Kalypso residents.

                If there is anything specific you would like to know - let me know
                Last edited April 19 2017, 11:28 AM.

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  This is the screenshot of the maintenance bill for last month - should make things clear
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                    For the people genuinely interested - I just spoke to the construction head at Kalypso - if indeed he knew about the 24th April timeline to restart construction. He mentioned that all project leads have been informed of this, the list of 50 towers has been internally circulated, in Kalypso these are 5, 6, 9, 10, 14. They have been told to immediately restart. They are having daily meetings with contractors and we should see movement on the ground shortly.

                    Lets hope things actually do progress
                    Lets hope so. I am not counting on it till it happens. Have done so many times and have been disappointed each time. I really wish JP pulls it off but will not start counting my chickens before they hatch.

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                      This is the screenshot of the maintenance bill for last month - should make things clear
                      Thanks a ton!

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X