Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 3 weeks ago
8866 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by rahk2012

b) mark my words if you want your home you need to do a lot of exercise in terms of shifting to the right tower.

Cheers
    Rahul
    Absolutely they will deliver 2-3 towers every year from a project .... this way it will take full project to be delivered in 5 years ... take example of kalypso and pavilion ... all other projects will follow the same pattern over next decade ( hope i m not exaggerating , never mind i hope they prove me wrong and complete everything in 3 yrs ) !!!

Comment

• rareal
      rareal commented
      Editing a comment
      In what way this should be acceptable to people? Would the people of wishtown ever stand up for their rights?

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/bus...61545.html/amp

RBI is giving danda to banks who were classifying JP as a standard account. This will precipitate matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
      I would like to put forth an extremely important point to all JP bashers: Guys bad times can fall on anyone, even good people. I evaluate the intent, and it has never been to cheat people of their money. It can't be easy for Manoj Gaur to come and face the insults and abuses of individual customers. The very fact he has done this on a repeated basis shows some character. Wouldn't it have been easy for him to send one of his so called presidents and then come and face people 3 weeks later once construction was actually happening. I am sure he could have managed the cops for a few weeks. Anyone who has dealt with the Indian police and admin machinery would vouch for that.

I am as aggrieved by JP as anyone else but credit should be given where it is due and I am willing to do that.
      In spite of you being aggrieved by JP, you seem to have a big soft corner for the JP management and even willing to give credit for them. Sorry state of affairs.

Comment

Originally posted by DarshR
        I was about to comment exactly the same. But I figured out English is good only in few posts. I guess those are forward from his Malik ( PK Gandhi).

ranjaon , Its not about spare time.

Few are paid full time employees of 3rd class builders. Otherwise, why would a person waste so much of time ( 8Hrs everyday) in writing specific on JP especially when neither he has flat or any intention to buy.
        How do you know about PKGandhi, you have only 87 post with joining date of Jan 2017. So, there are lot of people here with multiple IDs. The entire IREFs is being hijacked by such. Can we do something about it?
        Last edited April 20 2017, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rareal View Post

How do you know about PKGandhi, you have only 87 post with joining date of Jan 2017. So, there are lot of people here with multiple IDs. The entire IREFs is being hijacked by such. Can we do something about it?
          Common !! How do you know that I know PK Gandhi ? I just replied to someone's post. Itna dimaag tuo aapke friend Truenity ke pass bhi hoga, then why can't I ?
          I know Truenity came to your support in Pristine thread where I challenged your wisdom. But that was fact based. I don't have anything personal with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity
            http://m.economictimes.com/wealth/pe...w/58236549.cms

Now FD holders also have to be paid. JP also has to pay Yamuna authority in the next few days to prevent it's allotment being cancelled. Where will the money to start construction come from ?
            Good Morning, Truenity.
            BhaiSaheb duty pe Jaldi aa gaye. Aaj Malik bahut khush hoga.

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity
              http://m.economictimes.com/wealth/pe...w/58236549.cms

Now FD holders also have to be paid. JP also has to pay Yamuna authority in the next few days to prevent it's allotment being cancelled. Where will the money to start construction come from ?
              Have you started making new ids yet - the relevance of this one is about to end : http://www.business-standard.com/art...1901169_1.html

"The company is making its sincere efforts to complete and deliver the projects to the buyers and is in touch with them. Necessary funds required for the working capital have already been tied up with banks and the work on various projects will commence soon," Jaypee Infratech said in a filing to the BSE.

The company was replying to an explanation sought by the BSE on media reports.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post

Have you started making new ids yet - the relevance of this one is about to end : http://www.business-standard.com/art...1901169_1.html
                Sir, the company also said the following:

"The company is in the business, which includes real estate including retail sales and will obviously have some customers who are dissatisfied and initiate some unwarranted actions, for which the company does take appropriate steps to put forth its stand before the concerned authorities," Jaypee Infratech said.
                Unless work starts on the ground, all of this is smoke only. The only effort they are making is to pay back the debts and that too because of the danda
                What Jaypee has done comes under the purview of fraud. i am not saying other builder didn't do it but Jaypee certainly did. It's sad that our Judiciary and system is not strong else they would have been behind the bar long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by rareal View Post

In spite of you being aggrieved by JP, you seem to have a big soft corner for the JP management and even willing to give credit for them. Sorry state of affairs.
                  What nonsense. Does being aggrieved by someone mean that you stop evaluating the situation with your own intellect. I was thinking of not responding to your ridiculous post but couldn't resist. Keep posting and bashing.

Comment

KEEP DISCUSSIONS RELEVANT TO THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD AND STOP POSTING RUDE/ INFLAMMATORY/ INSULTING POSTS . IF ALL THIS CONTINUES, BE PREPARED TO FACE SUSPENSIONS OR BANS .

Insults/Flaming

IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

Off Topic
                    Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
                    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X