What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7936 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    bro aap toh dara diye
    kosmos deliver karne ke baad hee bubble burst karwana yaar .... not before that ;)

Some Insider news..., WT is going thru acute cash crunch...., Payments to contractors are much delayed that's why again go slow by contractors.., a major reason for not much of a progress at Orchards, Krescent etc...,
    CommentQuote
  • some bad news guys...const is going to stop frm nov....credit crunch in jaypee
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulchawla5
    some bad news guys...const is going to stop frm nov....credit crunch in jaypee

Really - thats terrible news. Could you confirm the source please, how confirmed is it
    CommentQuote
  • what is your source of information.

Originally Posted by rahulchawla5
    CommentQuote

Whats ur source of your news?
    Your devil mind? Or Jealousy?
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul reply kar. Kisne bataya? Mummy ne, Papa ne, didi ne?
    Kisne??????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Rahul reply kar. Kisne bataya? Mummy ne, Papa ne, didi ne?
    Kisne??????

Sir G, Agar source ka naam bata diya toe woe future main source nahin rahega...., but trust me go slow info is from horses mouth from a senior guy at Jaypee Greens operations side.

BTW I am an end user who has already invested substantial amount of my savings at Jaypee greens and looking forward for an early delivery...., any appreciation in price is more than welcome for me...,
    CommentQuote
  • bhai logon plz ye faltu ke rumours mat spread karo .. as of now work is going on at superb pace .. no reason to believe that its gonna stop very soon
    CommentQuote

Jaypee ko kisi bhi pagal kutte ne nahi kaata ki woh pehle 3 saal delay karte rahe aur phir ek dum se construction speed badha ke 6 months ke liye phir se rok dein.
    It defies logic. Why would they stop work in Nov when projects are nearing completion? After completion of Expressway AND shifting entire labour of contractors to Jaypee Greens??
    Please give logic while making such extreme statements jis se sab ka blood pressure high ho jaye! Nahin toh i will say kal ko sky is falling...
    CommentQuote
  • guys things will get clear on 27th..wait and watch
    CommentQuote
    guys things will get clear on 27th..wait and watch

Ok. Please let us know where to look for the news on the 27th. Especially the one that relates to halting work on over 50k units that have already been sold...
    CommentQuote
  • 27th Sep is Company's AGM...in fact, look forward to any interesting announcements the Group may have to make on that occasion.

Seems another desperate bid by people who must be seeing a growing interest for the Jaypee properties in the market...and would have realised that buyers are discarding the 3rd class builders...

What a way to malign Jaypee in the impending festive season...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bearish
    Jaypee ko kisi bhi pagal kutte ne nahi kaata ki woh pehle 3 saal delay karte rahe aur phir ek dum se construction speed badha ke 6 months ke liye phir se rok dein.
    It defies logic. Why would they stop work in Nov when projects are nearing completion? After completion of Expressway AND shifting entire labour of contractors to Jaypee Greens??

when did u last visited the site..., I was there on the site on Sunday...., and trust me the kind of labor which was mobilized on the Krescent and Orchards.. it was more like a eyewash...., BTW paise ka kaam paise se hota hai kissi dog bite ya doctor remedy se nahin...,

In july 12, it was conveyed that the team shall be out of the basement by December 12 as pilling is over in almost all the towers and there will be a substantial mobilization on the site by contractor...., today in mid sep even Pilling is not 100% complete...., the labour was working on rafting for only one tower ...... and with the kind of mobilisation they would not be able to complete even rafting of that tower by Dec12..., leave aside managing 22-23 towers at Krescent...., same is the case at other sites...,

and post that visit the alarm bells gave me that rply of go slow by contractors...., Jaypee and contractors will ensure that the work is not standstill at site OW just imagine kitne jutey pardenge.... but U cant complain for a go slow as the Gr8 builder has given a penalty clause..., Can u remember a basic maths puzzle ... if 500 men can complete a work in 36 months then 50 workers will complete the same work in how many months....,

I again repeat.., I am a end user and sharing a INFO available with me. I have no vested interest in bad mouthing about Jaypee, by doing that I will loose only...,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dabbu73
    when did u last visited the site..., I was there on the site on Sunday...., and trust me the kind of labor which was mobilized on the Krescent and Orchards.. it was more like a eyewash...., BTW paise ka kaam paise se hota hai kissi dog bite ya doctor remedy se nahin...,

In july 12, it was conveyed that the team shall be out of the basement by December 12 as pilling is over in almost all the towers and there will be a substantial mobilization on the site by contractor...., today in mid sep even Pilling is not 100% complete...., the labour was working on rafting for only one tower ...... and with the kind of mobilisation they would not be able to complete even rafting of that tower by Dec12..., leave aside managing 22-23 towers at Krescent...., same is the case at other sites...,

and post that visit the alarm bells gave me that rply of go slow by contractors...., Jaypee and contractors will ensure that the work is not standstill at site OW just imagine kitne jutey pardenge.... but U cant complain for a go slow as the Gr8 builder has given a penalty clause..., Can u remember a basic maths puzzle ... if 500 men can complete a work in 36 months then 50 workers will complete the same work in how many months....,

I again repeat.., I am a end user and sharing a INFO available with me. I have no vested interest in bad mouthing about Jaypee, by doing that I will loose only...,

Krecent and Orchards are not the priority for Jaypee right now as their delivery is later. Why are you talking about labour at sites selectively?
    Did you see the site for Klassic, Kosmos, Pavilion, Klassic Shaurya? Did you not find labour working full swing there?
    CommentQuote
  • BTW this same alarm bell had adviced me very strongly against opting for EMI subvention and today it looks he was right....,
    CommentQuote