8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
    Anytime buddy
    Dinesh,

If one is staying in one of the populated properties on Sector 93-A, and wants to move to something better down the line, is there something better which will be available ... considering the properties in Sector 93-A are low density, and all the new properties on Expressway Noida are high density, and then one is not sure about the builders, when they would deliver, and how liveable will these new properties be, and how many years they will take to become liveable, etc. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by gpsdnet View Post
      Dinesh,

If one is staying in one of the populated properties on Sector 93-A, and wants to move to something better down the line, is there something better which will be available ... considering the properties in Sector 93-A are low density, and all the new properties on Expressway Noida are high density, and then one is not sure about the builders, when they would deliver, and how liveable will these new properties be, and how many years they will take to become liveable, etc. etc.
      Hi Bro

Sector 93 A will always remain a leading/visionary sector which in isolation put Noida Expressway on the map. Had it not been for the likes of ATS and the fantastic reputation it gained as a residential destination both as an intrinsically good property to stay and for its locational advantages, we may not have had such a bullish outlook for NExp

Now the key question is while Sector 93A properties are good, established and low density (as they came up in a time when the permissable FAR was lower than current state) - does expressway offer anything to compel people to move on to something 'better'

Bro - I really do believe that such options do exist in terms of the Jaypee GC properties like Kalypso, Imperial etc, or Unitech UGCC or Lotus 300 (and a couple of others)

Fundamentally these projects are BETTER on paper than ATS (taking ATS as the poster child for Sector 93A) - however is that enough for you to consider moving

In my opinion you are in a great position as ATS etc are going through another price rise and you are sitting on still more profit

Now, another good point is that all the other options I have mentioned are well advanced in terms of being 1-1.5 years to RTM for some of the initial options - you can take your time, evaluate each of these options, cherry pick your project and apartment and then look to move when you get a little further down when RTM becomes RTL

If these projects DO get realised, they will be better than ATS - on that I have no doubt. The key is IF - and the way you are sitting is that your area is appreciating faster than these properties. So you can sit on the sidelines a little longer and evaluate in peace

However - you have to bear in mind that since these are fundamentally better than ATS - they will at a point overtake ATS in its pricing, when this happens is a little bit of guesswork and conjecture, but it WILL happen (unless these builders really screw things up). Your move has to be nicely timed that you get the max out of sector 93 A and buy into one of these apartments just before the tables start turning

So the suggestion is this - for the next few months look at these 3-4 projects, see what fits you, keep following price movements of both your unit and these and finalise a time based strategy on when to act if any of these fit the bill

Unitech be wary of as the group is in a bit of strife - though the entire UGCC is probably the best in its conceptualisation/location etc

All the best!
      Last edited August 26 2012, 06:05 PM.

Comment

Dinesh i texted you an important query.. Kindly reply on that too whenever you get time..

Comment

Hi Bro

Sector 93 A will always remain a leading/visionary sector which in isolation put Noida Expressway on the map. Had it not been for the likes of ATS and the fantastic reputation it gained as a residential destination both as an intrinsically good property to stay and for its locational advantages, we may not have had such a bullish outlook for NExp

Now the key question is while Sector 93A properties are good, established and low density (as they came up in a time when the permissable FAR was lower than current state) - does expressway offer anything to compel people to move on to something 'better'

Bro - I really do believe that such options do exist in terms of the Jaypee GC properties like Kalypso, Imperial etc, or Unitech UGCC or Lotus 300 (and a couple of others)

Fundamentally these projects are BETTER on paper than ATS (taking ATS as the poster child for Sector 93A) - however is that enough for you to consider moving

In my opinion you are in a great position as ATS etc are going through another price rise and you are sitting on still more profit

Now, another good point is that all the other options I have mentioned are well advanced in terms of being 1-1.5 years to RTM for some of the initial options - you can take your time, evaluate each of these options, cherry pick your project and apartment and then look to move when you get a little further down when RTM becomes RTL

If these projects DO get realised, they will be better than ATS - on that I have no doubt. The key is IF - and the way you are sitting is that your area is appreciating faster than these properties. So you can sit on the sidelines a little longer and evaluate in peace

However - you have to bear in mind that since these are fundamentally better than ATS - they will at a point overtake ATS in its pricing, when this happens is a little bit of guesswork and conjecture, but it WILL happen (unless these builders really screw things up). Your move has to be nicely timed that you get the max out of sector 93 A and buy into one of these apartments just before the tables start turning

So the suggestion is this - for the next few months look at these 3-4 projects, see what fits you, keep following price movements of both your unit and these and finalise a time based strategy on when to act if any of these fit the bill

Unitech be wary of as the group is in a bit of strife - though the entire UGCC is probably the best in its conceptualisation/location etc

All the best!
          Dinesh,

Thanks for your great advice ... I was thinking on the same lines as you, but the point is when to move, and as you said, one has to wait for the right time, and make a move at the right time, to be able to gain from both ends .. I presume that time will come when Jaypee starts giving possession of their 1st lot of flats.

Comment

Originally posted by gpsdnet View Post
            Dinesh,

Thanks for your great advice ... I was thinking on the same lines as you, but the point is when to move, and as you said, one has to wait for the right time, and make a move at the right time, to be able to gain from both ends .. I presume that time will come when Jaypee starts giving possession of their 1st lot of flats.
            Hard to say - see Lotus 300 has already started spiralling out of control (in a good way for investors), Jaypee however is a different beast - its not a simple 1000 unit project that you can predict and say it will rise once its RTM

The critical mass can come on various triggers or even a combination - Pavilion Court becomes RTM, 2-3 GC properties are RTM, people start living in PC etc and rave about the living experience, some mass movement happens in Kosmos/Klassic in the non GC area - just too many ifs and buts. These are also tied into the macro economic situation around

So, my apologies - I cant really predict when the jump in Jaypee properties will come and which triggers will in reality kickstart the jump.

Suggestion as above is to keep evaluating price values by having some trusty brokers feeding you periodically and reading on IREF

ALL - anyone want to take a guess on price triggers in WT. My own sense is that PC handover alone will not be enough to really drive things forward (though will be glad to be proved wrong)

Comment

Dinesh I agree with u. PC is not a luxury project and Jaypee also didn't claim it to be a luxury one. Real pic/ recognition will be clear once Kalypso and Imperial are RTM. Jaypee will offer possession with adhoc facilities in the end of this year, so initial experience might not be that great.

Comment

Hard to say - see Lotus 300 has already started spiralling out of control (in a good way for investors), Jaypee however is a different beast - its not a simple 1000 unit project that you can predict and say it will rise once its RTM

The critical mass can come on various triggers or even a combination - Pavilion Court becomes RTM, 2-3 GC properties are RTM, people start living in PC etc and rave about the living experience, some mass movement happens in Kosmos/Klassic in the non GC area - just too many ifs and buts. These are also tied into the macro economic situation around

So, my apologies - I cant really predict when the jump in Jaypee properties will come and which triggers will in reality kickstart the jump.

Suggestion as above is to keep evaluating price values by having some trusty brokers feeding you periodically and reading on IREF

ALL - anyone want to take a guess on price triggers in WT. My own sense is that PC handover alone will not be enough to really drive things forward (though will be glad to be proved wrong)
                I think Kalyspo and Imperial handover will be the key trigger as people can compare it with other projects and will put an end to questions like: We don't know when and if Jaypee will deliver how will things look like etc etc.

Plus these two projects are really extra ordinary if you see the sample flats, views etc and then question will come why xyz and why not kalyspo... and a price rediscovery will start and those who can't afford will start looking at some nearby soon to be delivered properties...

Comment

Raman ji you hold investment in which project? Remind me plz..

Comment

Originally posted by akash.g View Post
                    Raman ji you hold investment in which project? Remind me plz..
                    I don't own/not planning to own kalyspo or imperial... have one kosmos... and close to finalize something on the GC side...

Comment

By when is Jaypee expected to start handing over their 1st project ?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X