Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 6 days ago
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by DarshR View Post

FMG guy strongly recommended both KC and IC but said that IC are also called VIP towers . I couldn't distinguish much between KC/IC. That's why I asked this question.

And he shared that lot of material is coming for finishing in IC/KC. Since the guy is from my native place, so I trust him more than property dealers.
    I could not find 3 & 2 bhk nose units, with wonderful GC view in IC.

Comment

Hi,

Any idea from where I can get the autocad drawing of Pavilion Height-4?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by bhuwan View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n2504614[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]n2504615[/ATTACH]
        And these are taken by me 9-10 days ago, will post more pictures of final product with interiors in couple of days.
        Its looking lovely

Comment

• bhuwan
          bhuwan commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, please...

Originally posted by Truenity
        Hahaha

Voltas ACs for supposedly premium apartments.

By the way, JP has already claimed Kalypso and Imperial Court as being part of the 6500 apartments it has already delivered. It seems the quality is so pathetic that they have to restart work on apartments they have delivered less than an year ago.

The BIG news is that JP has lost the formula 1 tax case in the Supreme Court. This will deal them a crippling blown.
        KC/IC are notch better than Hamlet, Village, Edifice, L300, All Sec137/143 apartments, many7X etc etc etc. That's it !! Its not at all a premium apartment. 7Ksqft mein kya Taj Mahal loge ???

Today I met a guy who is spending almost 1Cr in interiors in his 4BHK. Work is going in atleast 30-40 apartments as per FMG, Dealers, Security guards...

Truenity , Voltas AC ( may be non-AC as bldr is 3rd class and pay less to employees) office se bahar niklo and see what's happening . Looks like your posts has zero influence in IREF, or may be -ve. The more you crib, most excitement it creates .

Comment

Jaypee Infratech at an 18 month high BTW

Tomorrow we should know updated construction schedule

Comment

Jaypee Infratech has biggest land parcel on yamuna expressway...
            This jump in shares is because of Jhewar airport news. today also thr was news of metro feasibility study from GN to Airport.

Comment

Looking forward to see their planned schedule for reviving comstruction in wishtown

Comment

KC/IC are notch better than Hamlet, Village, Edifice, L300, All Sec137/143 apartments, many7X etc etc etc. That's it !! Its not at all a premium apartment. 7Ksqft mein kya Taj Mahal loge ???

Today I met a guy who is spending almost 1Cr in interiors in his 4BHK. Work is going in atleast 30-40 apartments as per FMG, Dealers, Security guards...

Truenity , Voltas AC ( may be non-AC as bldr is 3rd class and pay less to employees) office se bahar niklo and see what's happening . Looks like your posts has zero influence in IREF, or may be -ve. The more you crib, most excitement it creates .
                Dude you have also caught the " mera project sabse better" bug. There are people I know who bought edifice over kalypso n imperial and then there are others who did vice versa. And then there are definitely a lot more who bought OH.

Emotions clouding the objectivity!

Comment

super area for JP projects just keeps increasing...

Comment

FMG guy strongly recommended both KC and IC but said that IC are also called VIP towers . I couldn't distinguish much between KC/IC. That's why I asked this question.

And he shared that lot of material is coming for finishing in IC/KC. Since the guy is from my native place, so I trust him more than property dealers.
                    IC has only 3 & 4BHK units. Though on paper area is almost same for 3BHK unit of IC and KC, IC has an extra Puja/ Store room, utility balcony is slightly bigger, entry to main balcony is only from DD room (KC has from Master bedroom as well).

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X