Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 3 days ago
8757 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by rareal View Post

How do you know about PKGandhi, you have only 87 post with joining date of Jan 2017. So, there are lot of people here with multiple IDs. The entire IREFs is being hijacked by such. Can we do something about it?
    Common !! How do you know that I know PK Gandhi ? I just replied to someone's post. Itna dimaag tuo aapke friend Truenity ke pass bhi hoga, then why can't I ?
    I know Truenity came to your support in Pristine thread where I challenged your wisdom. But that was fact based. I don't have anything personal with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
      http://m.economictimes.com/wealth/pe...w/58236549.cms

Now FD holders also have to be paid. JP also has to pay Yamuna authority in the next few days to prevent it's allotment being cancelled. Where will the money to start construction come from ?
      Good Morning, Truenity.
      BhaiSaheb duty pe Jaldi aa gaye. Aaj Malik bahut khush hoga.

Comment

Now FD holders also have to be paid. JP also has to pay Yamuna authority in the next few days to prevent it's allotment being cancelled. Where will the money to start construction come from ?
        Have you started making new ids yet - the relevance of this one is about to end : http://www.business-standard.com/art...1901169_1.html

"The company is making its sincere efforts to complete and deliver the projects to the buyers and is in touch with them. Necessary funds required for the working capital have already been tied up with banks and the work on various projects will commence soon," Jaypee Infratech said in a filing to the BSE.

The company was replying to an explanation sought by the BSE on media reports.

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post

Have you started making new ids yet - the relevance of this one is about to end : http://www.business-standard.com/art...1901169_1.html
          Sir, the company also said the following:

"The company is in the business, which includes real estate including retail sales and will obviously have some customers who are dissatisfied and initiate some unwarranted actions, for which the company does take appropriate steps to put forth its stand before the concerned authorities," Jaypee Infratech said.
          Unless work starts on the ground, all of this is smoke only. The only effort they are making is to pay back the debts and that too because of the danda
          What Jaypee has done comes under the purview of fraud. i am not saying other builder didn't do it but Jaypee certainly did. It's sad that our Judiciary and system is not strong else they would have been behind the bar long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by rareal View Post

In spite of you being aggrieved by JP, you seem to have a big soft corner for the JP management and even willing to give credit for them. Sorry state of affairs.
            What nonsense. Does being aggrieved by someone mean that you stop evaluating the situation with your own intellect. I was thinking of not responding to your ridiculous post but couldn't resist. Keep posting and bashing.

Comment

There is a lot of noise here, some wilful and most stemming from sheer ignorance.

The standard of proof for establishing whether JP committed fraud is somewhat high and will require forensic investigation. I fully symathezie with those who feel they have been cheated and defrauded, but whether that definitively happened is for the police and courts to establish.

However, there is absolutely no doubt that JP is absolutely broke and have no money to pay their lenders, FD holders , contractors, government authorities. There is also absolutely no doubt that JP has repeatedly defaulted on its promises to deliver flats to its customers over the last many years ( i concede merely repeatedly failing does not establish fraudulent intent, but it at least establishes sheer incompetence).

The latest promise is only the latest one in a very long list that JP has failed to deliver on and was only made after FIRs were registered against directors of the company and in response to specific queries from the stock exchanges about what was going on . The company would obviously not have said it had no hope of getting money for construction and no intention to deliver the flats.

The fact is that JP's financial situation is worse than ever, and with the RBI forcing banks to take provisions against any exposure to JP( shares of banks exposed to JP are getting hit on this news), getting finances is going to get tougher, not easier. The list of those JP is in default to gets longer by the day. Any day, the Supreme Court might award absolutely crippling damages to JP's own customers, the majority of whom have filed cases against the company.

Against such a backdrop, believing an assurance, made under duress, from a company that has repeatedly made similar ones in the past and consistently failed to deliver on them is either sheer naivete or a mischievous attempt to mislead others.

Comment

KEEP DISCUSSIONS RELEVANT TO THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD AND STOP POSTING RUDE/ INFLAMMATORY/ INSULTING POSTS . IF ALL THIS CONTINUES, BE PREPARED TO FACE SUSPENSIONS OR BANS .

Insults/Flaming

IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

Off Topic
                Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
                Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

I am glad you shared the above link ... could see you turning quite positive :-)

As per PKgandhi, these FD holders could have never got paid.., the first lien as per him were always the banks, creditors, blah blah....

PKgandhi failed in his prediction.....How could this happen... any idea ?

Comment

Originally posted by kp1plotbuy View Post

I am glad you shared the above link ... could see you turning quite positive :-)

As per PKgandhi, these FD holders could have never got paid.., the first lien as per him were always the banks, creditors, blah blah....

PKgandhi failed in his prediction.....How could this happen... any idea ?
                    Yes, and somebody also predicted that Wishtown homebuyers have to pay Rs 600 Crs to Yamuna Expressway Authority on Jaypee's behalf !! Now he is silent on this foolish n desperate rumor mongering..

Comment

People have no way of knowing who said what ? If someone wants to ask me or anyone else about what they have said in the past, they should provide a link to that post instead of making up what they think other people said.

In any case, for those who are claiming JP is getting 1800 crore to restart construction, can you please provide the name of the bank that is providing the loan ?

After RBI's directive yesterday, that bank will immediately have to recognize a loss of 450 crore on its books. If some bank is actually willing to do that, I would love to short sell its stock. Please let me know which one it is.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X