Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: December 11 2021
8883 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Originally posted by Truenity View Post
    In the last ten years, the greed of politicians, babus and builders has completely destroyed the city - even though the road network superficially looks better than most places in India and the metro seems to be expanding.

    Jaypee hospital is far from world class , but, while I cannot comment on the quality of the doctors and facilities, the building is definitely comparable to the best hospitals in India.
    Totally agreed, but don't worry... with BJP in power.... in next 3-4 years the Noida expressway belt (including Wishtown) will become the best area to live in from all angles (MNC's, Top Schools, Universities, Excellent connectivity, Metro, Malls, Proposed Airport)

    Read the article below:

    Mar 04 2017 : The Times of India (Delhi)
    http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/A...04032017304007

    In the next couple of years Noida- Greater Noida Expressway will be like Sheikh Zayed Road of Dubai...

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by kp1plotbuy

      Totally agreed, but don't worry... with BJP in power.... in next 3-4 years the Noida expressway belt (including Wishtown) will become the best area to live in from all angles (MNC's, Top Schools, Universities, Excellent connectivity, Metro, Malls, Proposed Airport)

      Read the article below:

      Mar 04 2017 : The Times of India (Delhi)
      http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/A...04032017304007

      In the next couple of years Noida- Greater Noida Expressway will be like Sheikh Zayed Road of Dubai...
      Hahaha,

      Sounds like an advertisement.

      MNCs: The few MNC job that have come to Noida are generally low end ones. Can't think of a single major MNC that has top or even senior management based in Noida at this time ( maybe HCL, if you can call it an MNC). Noida is still a very poor cousin to Gurgaon.

      Top schools: there is no comparison between schools in Delhi/Gurgaon and Noida. There are definitely good schools in Noida, but which "top school" does Noida expressway have ?

      Universities: the less said the better, most of the universities based in Noida/Greater Noida are third rate ones.

      Metro : the Noida Chairman has himself said that metro plans other than the ones under construction have been shelved for now

      Malls: are there any operational malls or even any that are expected to come up in the near future in the expressway belt ?

      Proposed airport : the proposed airport is further from most of the expressway than the one that already exists in Palam. Enough said.

      What is going to change in the next 3-4 years ?

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Originally posted by Truenity View Post
        Hahaha,

        Sounds like an advertisement.

        MNCs: The few MNC job that have come to Noida are generally low end ones. Can't think of a single major MNC that has top or even senior management based in Noida at this time ( maybe HCL, if you can call it an MNC). Noida is still a very poor cousin to Gurgaon.

        Top schools: there is no comparison between schools in Delhi/Gurgaon and Noida. There are definitely good schools in Noida, but which "top school" does Noida expressway have ?

        Universities: the less said the better, most of the universities based in Noida/Greater Noida are third rate ones.

        Metro : the Noida Chairman has himself said that metro plans other than the ones under construction have been shelved for now

        Malls: are there any operational malls or even any that are expected to come up in the near future in the expressway belt ?

        Proposed airport : the proposed airport is further from most of the expressway than the one that already exists in Palam. Enough said.

        What is going to change in the next 3-4 years ?

        Adobe is in your beloved wishtown
        ....ST micro, Adobe...genpact....UHG....amazon is coming soon too.Samsung....if u can call it a mnc
        Schools .... Genesis, DPS, JP,Ryan,
        Univ....IP has colleges in Noida...and Amity is a good univ too. Shiv nadar...

        I should ve ignored your ignorance!!..regretting the reply already...u ve too much time ..

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Originally posted by ranjaon


          Adobe is in your beloved wishtown
          ....ST micro, Adobe...genpact....UHG....amazon is coming soon too.Samsung....if u can call it a mnc
          Schools .... Genesis, DPS, JP,Ryan,
          Univ....IP has colleges in Noida...and Amity is a good univ too. Shiv nadar...

          I should ve ignored your ignorance!!..regretting the reply already...u ve too much time ..
          All these companies mostly have low end jobs in the Noida expressway belt. I consider Amity and IP to be 3rd rate universities. Shiv Nadar has not been around long enough to comment.

          My comments were in response to someone who claimed Noida expressway was going to become the best area ( presumably better than all areas in the NCR) to live in from all angles.

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Originally posted by Truenity View Post
            All these companies mostly have low end jobs in the Noida expressway belt. I consider Amity and IP to be 3rd rate universities. Shiv Nadar has not been around long enough to comment.

            My comments were in response to someone who claimed Noida expressway was going to become the best area ( presumably better than all areas in the NCR) to live in from all angles.
            These companies are amongst the most respected companies around the globe. They dont have support centers running here but good hardcore engineering ops.
            Dont run your mouth on subjects in which you dont have an iota of knowledge.

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Originally posted by Truenity View Post
              All these companies mostly have low end jobs in the Noida expressway belt. I consider Amity and IP to be 3rd rate universities. Shiv Nadar has not been around long enough to comment.

              My comments were in response to someone who claimed Noida expressway was going to become the best area ( presumably better than all areas in the NCR) to live in from all angles.
              Sir,

              If you are saying ST Micro and Adobe are low end companies, please guide me to get a job in them. I would love to spend my life working in them.

              Comment


              • IPNoida
                IPNoida commented
                Editing a comment
                STMicro, Adobe and Samsung are among the top payers since last 12-14years in Noida. Their lead pay is almost equal to senior exec working in Gurgaon. 2005 lead engr salary in stmicro was 18lakh+bonus. Today they get 35lakh+. This discussion is not relevant so anyone want to argue with facts then start new thread in general section.

            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Originally posted by mayank260287

              Sir,

              If you are saying ST Micro and Adobe are low end companies, please guide me to get a job in them. I would love to spend my life working in them.
              Sir,

              I did not say they were low end companies. I said they mostly had low end ( I guess I should have said jobs without high salaries) in the Noida region.

              If you want to spend your life working for these companies, I would suggest you start by doing a Google search for the careers section of these companies and submitting your resume to them.

              Comment


              • RajNoid
                RajNoid commented
                Editing a comment
                wow.....wat an idea......of google search.....Mankind is surely benefitting from ur efforts......

                On a serious note, i understand your point that growth of high end jobs is not that much. Still new campus of Amazon (high paying) etc etc will take place in near future.....
                Last edited May 3 2017, 12:08 PM.

            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Originally posted by Truenity View Post
              Sir,

              I did not say they were low end companies. I said they mostly had low end ( I guess I should have said jobs without high salaries) in the Noida region.

              If you want to spend your life working for these companies, I would suggest you start by doing a Google search for the careers section of these companies and submitting your resume to them.
              Mate,

              I don't want to get into argue mode with you coz i have seen your activity on this forum. Have some basic knowledge of at least this field(where these company deal with, if you tell me full form of VLSI and ASIC without googling - i would rest my comments here itself) and than give base less comments.

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                @rkapur: apr-june they have scheduled completion of 5 aman towers, 1 kalypso tower and 1 more. I am not sure which project

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida



                  Semiconductor is a niche area in IT and they are the highly paid among IT ( if you want to consider them in IT). The most premium apartments in Noida are bought by employees of ST Micro. And to add to it Freescale/NXP/Qualcomm/Samsung too have their VLSI design centres in Noida. BTech Fresher is offered 10L-12L CTC in these companies. There are many people with CTC 50L++ in such companies.

                  But one just cant debate with a low salaried agent/salaried employee of 3rd class builder who has no clue about VLSI, ASIC design and chip designing. Its like fighting with a PIG.


                  Coming back to Wishtown thread, I have extensively evaluated KC/IC and feel that worst is over in these two projects. Things will improve from here on. No doubt, Mr Guar has done injustice to Investers/buyers, but that's already done.

                  New buyers should evaluate RTM/About to RTM properties along with Sector 107/93A/137/168 properties and then take a call. Ruling out JP just because of name/old tag may not be a wise decision TODAY. Look at the flats, compare it with others and then take a call.



                  Comment

                  Tags: None
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X