Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 4 days ago
8757 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

http://www.thehindu.com/business/Eco...le18159816.ece

Do you think banks will line up to provide finance to JP after this ?

Comment

Is any bank offering home loan for buying a resale unit in jaypee under construction projects like orchards , kasa , krescent etc..
      Last edited by bhuwan; April 21 2017, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
        People have no way of knowing who said what ? If someone wants to ask me or anyone else about what they have said in the past, they should provide a link to that post instead of making up what they think other people said.

In any case, for those who are claiming JP is getting 1800 crore to restart construction, can you please provide the name of the bank that is providing the loan ?

After RBI's directive yesterday, that bank will immediately have to recognize a loss of 450 crore on its books. If some bank is actually willing to do that, I would love to short sell its stock. Please let me know which one it is.
        You shared a link JP will pay to FD holders and then to bash Wishtown you wrote...nothing will left for WT...

Can you let us know what made you believe now that JP will pay FD holders, when you have monger number of times it is completely broke ???

Comment

A statement made for BSE is a legally binding statement. No one can afford to lie to stock exchange and expect to go scot free

Comment

Originally posted by kp1plotbuy

You shared a link JP will pay to FD holders and then to bash Wishtown you wrote...nothing will left for WT...

Can you let us know what made you believe now that JP will pay FD holders, when you have monger number of times it is completely broke ???
            I just shared a link that said an unnamed person in JP CLAIMED that FD holders will be paid on a future date from the same source of funds that other people have claimed will be used to repay banks, pay Yamuna authority, clear dues of contractors, restart construction, etc. I never said I had any information that all FD holders have been paid or will necessarily be paid. Just because I share a link doesn't mean I believe everything that is written there. I had also shared a link where dinesh ji had claimed that even in the most CONSERVATIVE case, all launched projects in Wishtown will be delivered by 2017. It doesn't mean I necessarily believe that.

Also, I don't think you understand what being broke means. It doesn't mean having zero cash. It means not having enough money to cover all of one's debts. The reason JP is broke is not because it doesn't earn any money at all, but because its debts and other obligations are greater than its capacity to pay and that gap keep getting wider.

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post

I just shared a link that said an unnamed person in JP CLAIMED that FD holders will be paid on a future date from the same source of funds that other people have claimed will be used to repay banks, pay Yamuna authority, clear dues of contractors, restart construction, etc. I never said I had any information that all FD holders have been paid or will necessarily be paid. Just because I share a link doesn't mean I believe everything that is written there. I had also shared a link where dinesh ji had claimed that even in the most CONSERVATIVE case, all launched projects in Wishtown will be delivered by 2017. It doesn't mean I necessarily believe that.

Also, I don't think you understand what being broke means. It doesn't mean having zero cash. It means not having enough money to cover all of one's debts. The reason JP is broke is not because it doesn't earn any money at all, but because its debts and other obligations are greater than its capacity to pay and that gap keep getting wider.
              Give me an example of 0 debt publically traded company in India

Comment

As per Manoj Gaur construction should begin on 40-50 towers by Monday. Nothing serious on the ground so far. If the 1st start is delayed by even 2 days how will customers like us believe JP will deliver on their promises. I hope for everyone's sake that these people do not renege on their promise like they've done all the time in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Poddarvaib View Post
                  As per Manoj Gaur construction should begin on 40-50 towers by Monday. Nothing serious on the ground so far. If the 1st start is delayed by even 2 days how will customers like us believe JP will deliver on their promises. I hope for everyone's sake that these people do not renege on their promise like they've done all the time in the past.
                  Manoj gaur is cheating with buyer again. Construction can not be started overnight. Most of the crain over deserted towers are non-functional. Many are removed so need to he installed again. To avoid arrest he is buying time. He will just focus on few flats which are about to get ready and can generate money ignore all others.

Comment

Today is 24th April 2017 ,, as per commitment from JP construction was supposed to start today !!! can anyone staying at wishtown confirm the situation on ground.

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12 View Post

Manoj gaur is cheating with buyer again. Construction can not be started overnight. Most of the crain over deserted towers are non-functional. Many are removed so need to he installed again. To avoid arrest he is buying time. He will just focus on few flats which are about to get ready and can generate money ignore all others.
                      So many things can be done overnight. Painting can start overnight, tiling can start overnight so can plumbing. Installation of cranes can start overnight. Seems unlikely any of this is the case so what you say is also true.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X