Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 5 days ago
8757 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by DarshR View Post

FMG guy strongly recommended both KC and IC but said that IC are also called VIP towers . I couldn't distinguish much between KC/IC. That's why I asked this question.

And he shared that lot of material is coming for finishing in IC/KC. Since the guy is from my native place, so I trust him more than property dealers.
    IC has only 3 & 4BHK units. Though on paper area is almost same for 3BHK unit of IC and KC, IC has an extra Puja/ Store room, utility balcony is slightly bigger, entry to main balcony is only from DD room (KC has from Master bedroom as well).

Comment

Originally posted by ssncr123 View Post

Dude you have also caught the " mera project sabse better" bug. There are people I know who bought edifice over kalypso n imperial and then there are others who did vice versa. And then there are definitely a lot more who bought OH.

Emotions clouding the objectivity!

Its not about Mera Project Better. Its about what suits you most. And everyone in world have different choices . Even husband/wife/parents/kids have different views on location, size, safety, landscaping, etc. So, its a trade-off.
      And I am planning to buy in July time frame, so keeping options open. But my -in-laws have visited Hamlet/Edifice/Village/Spa and then zeroed on KC( and now also considering IC). Spa ruled out because of price, 3BHK@3Crore. Otherwise, that was the best option.

JP KC/IC has risk built into it which drags it price low and Golf views which pushes its price up. Had there been no risk in JP, I would not have been able to afford it.

Comment

Definitely KC/IC's are better than Hamlet/Village (they have plain ordinary specs). thought it is comparable to edifice in terms of specs, But the GC tilts the scale in favor of KC/IC.

No doubt if JP had delivered or making "real" progress, this would have been the best. It is just the risk factor that is making everything else look better.
        Last edited by rareal; April 27 2017, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DarshR View Post

Its not about Mera Project Better. Its about what suits you most. And everyone in world have different choices . Even husband/wife/parents/kids have different views on location, size, safety, landscaping, etc. So, its a trade-off.
          And I am planning to buy in July time frame, so keeping options open. But my -in-laws have visited Hamlet/Edifice/Village/Spa and then zeroed on KC( and now also considering IC). Spa ruled out because of price, 3BHK@3Crore. Otherwise, that was the best option.

JP KC/IC has risk built into it which drags it price low and Golf views which pushes its price up. Had there been no risk in JP, I would not have been able to afford it.
          Nicely put!

Comment

Originally posted by rareal View Post
            Definitely KC/IC's are better than Hamlet/Village (they have plain ordinary specs). thought it is comparable to edifice in terms of specs, But the GC tilts the scale in favor of KC/IC.

No doubt if JP had delivered or making "real" progress, this would have been the best. It is just the risk factor that is making everything else look better.
            So true!

Comment

So has JP released the construction schedule ? Congratulations to the long suffering buyers, especially those from massively delayed projects like garden isles, kasa isles, krescent homes, Kensington boulevard, kube, orchards, krescent Court, Kasablanka, boomerang , knight Court , etc.

Comment

This jaypee crook has spoiled lives of many peoples who invested their hard earn money in just to have decent place for living. It seems this waiting will never be over, even phase 2 handover they drag till end of 2018, and rest of the phases god knows will be delivered or not.

Comment

Guys....any update on Krescent homes?

Comment

I was at Jaypee hospital today to see an acquaintance. I ventured into Wishtown after many years. It was a complete ghost town with abandoned towers all over. The only living souls I saw there were a small group of laborers working on a house being constructed in KP plots and a big herd of buffaloes that were peacefully grazing on the landscaping done outside the Wishtown boundary walls. There was no sign or even hope of any progress in any of the abandoned towers.

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
                      I was at Jaypee hospital today to see an acquaintance. I ventured into Wishtown after many years. It was a complete ghost town with abandoned towers all over. The only living souls I saw there were a small group of laborers working on a house being constructed in KP plots and a big herd of buffaloes that were peacefully grazing on the landscaping done outside the Wishtown boundary walls. There was no sign or even hope of any progress in any of the abandoned towers.
                      Your fraud will be exposed fairly shortly - dont worry

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X