https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

• illusion
      illusion commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for increasing my knowhow

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

sir myself ashish living in noida i work for kranti technologies software engg. no shill
    Poster

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12

There are hotel, hospital, cement, hydro/thermal power business. Net assets will be more than 50k cr. Still court can ask jaypee to liquidate those. BTW why are you panic? All we will get our share.
      All the hotels , hospitals, cement , power businesses are either encumbered or cannot be sold for other reasons. If it was so easy to liquidate these and raise money, why hasn't it already been done by JP management instead of defaulting to everyone, having to face the humiliation of going to thaana to face FIR and having their name dragged in the dirt ?

Do you think banks are stupid that they will take land banks instead of taking cash by forcing JP to liquidate ? Banks are in the business of dealing with money, not property dealers. The only reason they have to grab these assets is because none of the other assets have any buyers or are already deeply mortgaged.

Comment

• illusion
        illusion commented
        Editing a comment
        Bhai teri problem kya hai...are you unemployed???

sir i still buying jaypee because good location big flat small price and big green area
      Poster

Comment

sir u suggest where i can buy 3bhk less than 55lakhs in noida..1500sqft?
        Poster

Comment

sir i no care abt jaypee or bank or npa or shill.
          i need living ready 3 bhk. i have 15lakh bank and rest loan
          Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
            All the hotels , hospitals, cement , power businesses are either encumbered or cannot be sold for other reasons. If it was so easy to liquidate these and raise money, why hasn't it already been done by JP management instead of defaulting to everyone, having to face the humiliation of going to thaana to face FIR and having their name dragged in the dirt ?

Do you think banks are stupid that they will take land banks instead of taking cash by forcing JP to liquidate ? Banks are in the business of dealing with money, not property dealers. The only reason they have to grab these assets is because none of the other assets have any buyers or are already deeply mortgaged.
            I repeat your dialogue. Govt/court gives priority to 30k investors. Court do not care from where will come. Ambey valley bhul gaye. BTW why are we discussing when you are not a party in either side. Are you a bela? Kuch kaam karle bhai. Time is so precious. Do not waste.

Comment

By the logic of some naysayers kalypso imperial etc will have no takers at any price soon. I guess the flat owners will then pay money for you to buy flats from them.

Comment

sir i buy klassic.no roof falling there.
                different contractor and engineer there
                Poster

Comment

Do builder give any guarantee/warranty for flat like TV, fridge?

Comment

Tags: None
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X