Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
8761 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

I was at jaypee wishtown last week also, this is what i see

Jaypee is the most big towship of ncr maybe, and people who living are in different pockets, so it dont look like anyone living, but i think around 500 familes living approx

I saw many families living behind Axis bank house (before jaypee corpporate building), that area is very very good , i think one of best in noida
    Kosmos, klassic also many familes

I saw around 20-30 (maybe more) kothis under construction in jaypee plots 1 and 2, these are proper kothis

I was also sad to see that jaypee has made such big land and top class land, no develop fast. yes it look empty because too big

Commercials i saw imperial court, klassic and another one structure ready, and i think will be ready in 6 months full

Many projects have structure ready, and if jaypee start work seriously, things can develop very fast, yes its big question mark

Roads, green are very good, but i know buyer is very very angry and has all right to be, i can only wish them best of luck, so jaypee starts delivery very fast

Whenever they will deliver (i cant say when), the planning of the towship is very good and should look very good

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays

Your fraud will be exposed fairly shortly - dont worry
      Dinesh ji,

It is the management of JP that has been booked for fraud by the police, not me. Even you have claimed you are fighting a court against them for fraudulent conduct. There are many agents of these fraudsters on this forum, but I am not one of them. Perhaps you should be looking more closely into the mirror.

Did JP fulfill their commitment, given on tape at a police station, that they will restart construction on 50 towers and provide a detailed completion schedule for all towers before last week ? Yes or No ?

Has their fraud and that of their shills been already exposed or not ? Yes or no ?

You had claimed Kalypso Court would be fully delivered, even under the most CONSERVATIVE scenario, by 2013. Yes or No ? Has it been delivered ? Yes or No ?

Try to answer these questions honestly and you will discover who the fraud is.
      Last edited by Truenity; May 1 2017, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Visiting Noida after a long time, I have to say it was sad to see so many unfinished, abandoned towers from so many different builders cluttered all over the city. In the last ten years, the greed of politicians, babus and builders has completely destroyed the city - even though the road network superficially looks better than most places in India and the metro seems to be expanding.

Jaypee hospital is far from world class , but, while I cannot comment on the quality of the doctors and facilities, the building is definitely comparable to the best hospitals in India.

One person with me did comment on how JP had completely ruined what was a great concept and how it was scary to be around Wishtown even in broad daylight. Really sad because successful execution of Wishtown would have had a rub-on effect on all of the expressway belt.

Comment

I am surprised with interest of so many followers who accidentally go to Wish Town to have a look as how it is. Is this due to interest or just to find more reasons to bash on it?
          Last edited by Malvish; May 2 2017, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quest2012
            I am surprised with interest of so many followers who accidentally go to wish town to have a look as how it is...
            Is this due to interest or just to find more reasons to bash on it..
            There are many ugly , abandoned structures dotting the greater Noida expressway but it is difficult to miss Wishtown because of its sheer size. The first thing that stares at you are the unfinished Kalypso Court towers where the paint has faded from the supposedly delivered towers and the frame of the unfinished ones seems to be rotting. One has to wonder how much structural damage has been caused to the towers after being exposed unprotected to the extreme NCR weather year after year without any protection. I would honestly be scared of living in these towers even if they were to be miraculously completed.

Those who are blinded by their investments in Wishtown and around won't see this , but to the unbiased eye it is obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
              There are many ugly , abandoned structures dotting the greater Noida expressway but it is difficult to miss Wishtown because of its sheer size. The first thing that stares at you are the unfinished Kalypso Court towers where the paint has faded from the supposedly delivered towers and the frame of the unfinished ones seems to be rotting. One has to wonder how much structural damage has been caused to the towers after being exposed unprotected to the extreme NCR weather year after year without any protection. I would honestly be scared of living in these towers even if they were to be miraculously completed.

Those who are blinded by their investments in Wishtown and around won't see this , but to the unbiased eye it is obvious.
              The guys who is always negative doesnot know how much damage he has done to himself. How many free radicals he has generated in his body ?...much higher than the damage to unpainted Kalypso towers.

Comment

Originally posted by DarshR

The guys who is always negative doesnot know how much damage he has done to himself. How many free radicals he has generated in his body ?...much higher than the damage to unpainted Kalypso towers.
                Hahahaha

MANOJa ji do you need any more proof that some shills are trying to hijack the discussion on this thread by converting it into a farce.

DarshR, I am glad you came up with something original for a change. I laughed heartily. Let me know how I can send you a bakshish for your troubles. Your posts are very salubrious for me but very detrimental to the seriousness of this thread.

Hahahaha

Comment

Guys, make constructive Posts ( whether opposing or for the Project is up-to u ), but forget childish arguments, Personal attacks, insults, rude Posts .
                  Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Given the size and scale of all things Wishtown, it does resemble a ghost town or abandoned-even-before-occupation, city.

Comment

Guys...there are 500+ families living in Klassic/Kosmos towers....It is quite a vibrant town there.
                      You see what you want to see.
                      I see people living in peace, in green noise free surroundings....if you want to see "chandni chowk" in wishtown, it would never happen.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X