Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by VenkytalksI was told by Jaypee staff that there is only allotment letter and no BBA.
For loan there is a tripartite agreement.
Is this the case for all of NOIDA? Anyone has information?
Also, how is the water situation in NOIDA? Many people complain of hard and salty water there. Is it going to be the same in Jaypee, 3C etc?
Any opinions about Today homes Ridge Residency?
Thanks in advance, Venkat
Yes Water is not very good but after RO system it is OK.CommentQuote0Flag
- Ridge residency has 1500 apartments. Other than that, it appears to be pretty good value for money (its opposite sector 93B) and should be about 11 kms from mahamaya flyover. Its a medium size builder and they have executed one residential in G Noida (not sure if its done). It definitely worth evaluating and taking a serious look at....CommentQuote0Flag
- I didn't like location much. It is very inside from express highway. Only good thing is that there is operational building of MetLife in that area. I believe location of new plots those are coming in near future is better .CommentQuote0Flag
- Vikas, RO is for drinking only or do builders offer RO desalination plant for bathing as well?CommentQuote0Flag
- Which project nearest to Delhi is Best
I want to buy something with a budget of 45-50 lacs. Pls advise on best project nearest to Delhi on Noida Expressway in this budget.
- Jaypee investing all money elsewhere
hii...Jaypee is coming out with new and new projects (latest is the sports city) but the fact is most of the money from these projects is utilised in construction of Yamuna Expressway..I saw the work going on expressway and was fairly impressed with the pace. thanksCommentQuote0Flag
- The location of ridge residency is definitely not exactly adjacent to expressway. But, this may be considered as an advantage in the sense it prevents inhabitants from the noise pollution that is on offer closeby. The apartments are adjacent to HIG flats already constructed and very close to METLIFE. Moreover, sector 135 is identified as special development area and hence we could see a more rapid development there. The builder has constructed around 5 to 7 projects in gurgaon and one currently WIP in G Noida. Not sure about ease of getting home loan though. Wish you all the bestCommentQuote0Flag
- Jaypee Kosmos Rumours
I am hearing lot of bad rumors about Jaypee Kosmos project. Can somebody please clarify the actual picture?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by VenkytalksThanks Vaibhav.
Is there any commercial building on construction linked plan, which does not require upfront payment of 25-30 Lakhs?
I have been looking for 10-15,000 sq. ft. of office space. I can get Rs 10 or less in newly developed NOIDA sectors (little inside) and Rs 17-20 on main sector roads. If you go and buy the 450 sq. mt. plot in same sector and construct yourself 10,000 sq. ft, at current price, it will cost over Rs 2.5 crore. I would suggest stay away from commercial property for now.CommentQuote0Flag
- Kosmos and Klassic
I am hearing lot of bad rumors about Jaypee Kosmos project. Can somebody please clarify the actual picture?
Is the construction in Kosmos and Klassic is ON?CommentQuote0Flag
- Klassic digging is on. Kosmos digging maybe after 4 monthsCommentQuote0Flag
- hi any idea whn klassic will finish and when will it actually get into the top gear construction. i have heard jaypee's other more expensive projects like kalypso or imperial are progressing well... why is klassic lagging behindCommentQuote0Flag
- Massive digging needed for Klassic. Only shallow digging and levelling is currently on. Deep foundation digging yet to start.CommentQuote0Flag
- Kalypso or Imperia is EXTREMLY slow
>like kalypso or imperial are progressing well
That is not true. Kalypso or Imperial construction is going on from last 18 months and they have not completed the digging yet. I feel construction in Jaypee is going on extremly slow. Does it take 18 months to finish foundation? How can they deliver in another 18 months. Jaypee will be late by at least 1-2 years. If they delay construction of old projects, it will not go well with new buyers.CommentQuote0Flag
- I have not heard any +ive about JP in the entire thread. JP is a big group wouldn't they do something to save there brand image ? If they are not able to deliver on time, its going to impact their reputationCommentQuote0Flag