What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
Reply
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dabbu73

    In july 12, it was conveyed that the team shall be out of the basement by December 12


    You are setting unrealistic expectation. Piling work for the high rise that also in jamuna catchment area type of soil will take lot of time. One of my friend has taken a flat in KI in subvention plant whose no-emi period is over in sept,12 and the const has just reach UB. So IMO 4/5 yrs is the realstic target.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bearish
    Orchards are not the priority for Jaypee right now as their delivery is later.


    Who told you that orchards is not the priority for JP ?? Orchards is the most dream/promising project of JP.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bearish
    Krecent and Orchards are not the priority for Jaypee right now as their delivery is later. Why are you talking about labour at sites selectively?
    Did you see the site for Klassic, Kosmos, Pavilion, Klassic Shaurya? Did you not find labour working full swing there?


    Bearish Sir, What do you mean by priority and non priority..., they have written commitments...,

    The sites mentioned by you ...., Klassic, Kosmos, Pavilion, Klassic Shaurya, in major cases structures are above eye level and even in few cases they are at finishing level..., I was there to promote Krescent to a very near & dear and convince him to take unit close to me and not to do a PERT/work pace audit of Jaypee projects so didn't enter inside each unit / building to find out how much labor was mobilized.., but what I observed and cross checked with a very senior operations guy, I have shared with you...,

    BTW, I had earlier mentioned that I am not a pessimistic guy..., just wanna share the other side of the story..., I work for a VC fund and understand balance sheets much better than the construction. Its just got fed up with the way only one side of the story was repeatedly discussed here and started sharing the info..., even toady I am into the project that's why convincing my near and dear to come next to me and seeking advice at Krescent forum for the same....,
    CommentQuote
  • without going into who is right and who is not. I will atleast agree to their payment plan is customer ko loot lo upfront. Possesion ka dekha jayega. I have recently started following Jaypee after some nice posts from Dinesh and others. Jaypee Garden Isle has kind of confirmed it for me. They launched the towers , took 50% by the time excavation starts (mind you starts not ends) and left it there and launched more towers to loot more money. Ab toh tamanna bhi mari ja rahi hai WT GC ki, kyonki whatever anyone says Jaypee bhi doodh ka dhula nahi hai. I would rather start looking back at smaller luxury projects which are more manageable and available at realistic prices than the futuristic prices of Jaypee.

    Investors ka paisa nahi ban raha, end users ka makaan nahi ban raha. Jaypee bana kya raha hai ? Sabka ban kya raha hai ? no need to answer that ;-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Who told you that orchards is not the priority for JP ?? Orchards is the most dream/promising project of JP.:D


    Rahul Bhaiyya, promising is not the same as priority. There are others waiting in line to be completed before Orchards starting with PC...
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul chawla bhai.. Aaj saare jaypee investors aapki safalta ke liye shubhkaamna maang rahe honge ;-)))
    Dude seriously, what do u expect them to say on AGM?
    We r closing WT?
    Thats sick.
    CommentQuote
  • i am not sayin they are closing WT.Its just they gonna stop work fr some months in WT because of credit crunch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    You are setting unrealistic expectation. Piling work for the high rise that also in jamuna catchment area type of soil will take lot of time. One of my friend has taken a flat in KI in subvention plant whose no-emi period is over in sept,12 and the const has just reach UB. So IMO 4/5 yrs is the realstic target.


    Rahul G, How much time for pilling in jamuna catchment..., that's why asked maths problem of 500 men in 36 months Vs 50 men how much time.....,

    there was a PPT shared on this forum itself with the time lines given for Krescent, Orchards etc..., and I think all of us are capable enough to co-relate the same with the ground reality. ..., I do have some of the info which can be really depressing but I will loose my credibility in front of my source...,

    so just wanna conclude that going by the status of the site...., the work is real slow for last 3 months...., yes the pace at few projects esp structures did picked up very fast but off late due to cash crunch and delayed payments.....,the contractors are going slow on the ground...., but my dear friends the future is bright so be optimistic....,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bearish
    Rahul Bhaiyya, promising is not the same as priority. There are others waiting in line to be completed before Orchards starting with PC...


    Brother. Seems like this priority is created by you. Other wise, let us know who did you talk in JP on this front??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulchawla5
    i am not sayin they are closing WT.Its just they gonna stop work fr some months in WT because of credit crunch.


    The company has more to lose by stopping work as it means contractors and machinery lying idle adding up costs. Add to this interest costs that are brought down by demands on acheiving milestones in under construction projects and penalty to be paid to those who have already bought. As per the company's own investor presentation, a lot of the projects are already sold.
    Please justify your logic before making these claims.
    They have enough assets to sell which they are already selling to generate cash.
    If things were so bad and dire as you claim, F1 would not be happening in October and they would have not shelled out so much money for the Hockey India Punjab franchise.
    If your source is a broker, you ought to know better than believe him.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Brother. Seems like this priority is created by you. Other wise, let us know who did you talk in JP on this front??


    It seems you are assuming that Orchards will be delivered before PC?

    Please see the latest timeline and completion dates for all WT projects available on these forums.
    PC is first, followed by Klassic, then Kosmos. You can google for more details.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bearish
    The company has more to lose by stopping work as it means contractors and machinery lying idle adding up costs. Add to this interest costs that are brought down by demands on acheiving milestones in under construction projects and penalty to be paid to those who have already bought. As per the company's own investor presentation, a lot of the projects are already sold.
    Please justify your logic before making these claims.
    They have enough assets to sell which they are already selling to generate cash.
    If things were so bad and dire as you claim, F1 would not be happening in October and they would have not shelled out so much money for the Hockey India Punjab franchise.
    If your source is a broker, you ought to know better than believe him.

    I agree, the work will not get haulted / stop because Jaypee ko Jutey padenge and the team will not be able to attend the offices...., because somebody just shared a case of already subvention for KI unit over and still UB finished...,

    But they will go dam slow at site and mobilization will be just to keep u and me happy....., Birbal ki kichddi pakeki till the calender year end or tab tak aseets liquidation / FI investor ya kahin se paisa aya to kam chalega varna bhagwan bharose
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bearish
    It seems you are assuming that Orchards will be delivered before PC?


    Now I could understand ur point. PC will be obviously delivered before Orchards. That does not mean JP will stop working in ochards. All projects are w/ diff const companies and could be executed in a parallel manner. Thanks for the clarification bearish.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulkumar12
    Now I could understand ur point. PC will be obviously delivered before Orchards. That does not mean JP will stop working in ochards. All projects are w/ diff const companies and could be executed in a parallel manner. Thanks for the clarification bearish.


    Arrey Sir, nowhere did i say they will stop working on Orchards if their priority is to deliver PC first. Of course other projects work will continue alongside. Chalo we are saying the same thing in different language....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dabbu73
    I agree, the work will not get haulted / stop because Jaypee ko Jutey padenge and the team will not be able to attend the offices...., because somebody just shared a case of already subvention for KI unit over and still UB finished...,

    But they will go dam slow at site and mobilization will be just to keep u and me happy....., Birbal ki kichddi pakeki till the calender year end or tab tak aseets liquidation / FI investor ya kahin se paisa aya to kam chalega varna bhagwan bharose


    Dabbu im assuming you think Jaypee Associates n Jaypee infratech are same companies...
    Because JIL is an incredibly liquid company n it has its operations independent to JAL...
    Hope you get the point..
    Why do you think Jaypee has liquidity crunch?
    Do you know Jaypee will realise revenue by constructing only.. As most of the guys have bought in CLP..
    Plus the early the possession, the early the maintenance charges start...
    Why will they hault?
    Rather my question is how is JIL illiquid?????
    CommentQuote