Last updated: 1 week ago
8757 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
    Hahahaha

MANOJa ji do you need any more proof that some shills are trying to hijack the discussion on this thread by converting it into a farce.

DarshR, I am glad you came up with something original for a change. I laughed heartily. Let me know how I can send you a bakshish for your troubles. Your posts are very salubrious for me but very detrimental to the seriousness of this thread.

Hahahaha
    Chill Man...Chhoti Chhoti batoan pe Moderators ke pass chale jate ho....Reminds me of "Mummmy, Mummy..Bhaiya ne phir se mara "...

By the way, along with Unfinished towers in Kalypso, one also see beautiful lakes/golf course/wide views...One has an option what he wants to see .
    And what kind of view you see from Mayur Vihar , Dwarka, Patparganj flats ???

From which project in Noida you dont see unfinished towers ? Even from old sectors , ATS Village you are daily seeing unfinished Supertech towers.
    From Edifice, Lotus, Panache, entire Sec 168, sec 107, 137, 143, 7x sectors you see unfinished towers.

Comment

As per Manoj Gaur,,, some 1000+ workers have started working in wishtown noida... hope these r not ghosts working in ghost town.
      can someone visiting the site post pics of these so called worker from under construction towers, i guess this will some what silence the critics !!

Comment

• abhinema
        abhinema commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi,
        Today I went to see progress on Garden Isle. But there was none. Not sure if the construction has started on any other project. Have someone received the schedule as promised.

I did a quick analysis of JPs projections for the planned completion dates ( Aman and Wish town). As per this the number of towers they propose to complete per quarter are as follows:

- April- June 17: 7 towers.
      - July - Sept 17: 4 towers.
      - Oct- Dec 17: 32 towers.
      - Jan- Mar 18: 25 towers.

Definitely doable even with slow speed of construction currently. Rest time will tell.

Comment

• rkapur
        rkapur commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi,

As per the PDF on the website; first set of towers to be released is not before July. Could you please let me know what all towers are part of April-June release?

In the last ten years, the greed of politicians, babus and builders has completely destroyed the city - even though the road network superficially looks better than most places in India and the metro seems to be expanding.

Jaypee hospital is far from world class , but, while I cannot comment on the quality of the doctors and facilities, the building is definitely comparable to the best hospitals in India.
      Totally agreed, but don't worry... with BJP in power.... in next 3-4 years the Noida expressway belt (including Wishtown) will become the best area to live in from all angles (MNC's, Top Schools, Universities, Excellent connectivity, Metro, Malls, Proposed Airport)

Read the article below:

Mar 04 2017 : The Times of India (Delhi)
      http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/A...04032017304007

In the next couple of years Noida- Greater Noida Expressway will be like Sheikh Zayed Road of Dubai...

Comment

Originally posted by kp1plotbuy

Totally agreed, but don't worry... with BJP in power.... in next 3-4 years the Noida expressway belt (including Wishtown) will become the best area to live in from all angles (MNC's, Top Schools, Universities, Excellent connectivity, Metro, Malls, Proposed Airport)

Read the article below:

Mar 04 2017 : The Times of India (Delhi)
        http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/A...04032017304007

In the next couple of years Noida- Greater Noida Expressway will be like Sheikh Zayed Road of Dubai...
        Hahaha,

Sounds like an advertisement.

MNCs: The few MNC job that have come to Noida are generally low end ones. Can't think of a single major MNC that has top or even senior management based in Noida at this time ( maybe HCL, if you can call it an MNC). Noida is still a very poor cousin to Gurgaon.

Top schools: there is no comparison between schools in Delhi/Gurgaon and Noida. There are definitely good schools in Noida, but which "top school" does Noida expressway have ?

Universities: the less said the better, most of the universities based in Noida/Greater Noida are third rate ones.

Metro : the Noida Chairman has himself said that metro plans other than the ones under construction have been shelved for now

Malls: are there any operational malls or even any that are expected to come up in the near future in the expressway belt ?

Proposed airport : the proposed airport is further from most of the expressway than the one that already exists in Palam. Enough said.

What is going to change in the next 3-4 years ?

Comment

Hahaha,

Sounds like an advertisement.

MNCs: The few MNC job that have come to Noida are generally low end ones. Can't think of a single major MNC that has top or even senior management based in Noida at this time ( maybe HCL, if you can call it an MNC). Noida is still a very poor cousin to Gurgaon.

Top schools: there is no comparison between schools in Delhi/Gurgaon and Noida. There are definitely good schools in Noida, but which "top school" does Noida expressway have ?

Universities: the less said the better, most of the universities based in Noida/Greater Noida are third rate ones.

Metro : the Noida Chairman has himself said that metro plans other than the ones under construction have been shelved for now

Malls: are there any operational malls or even any that are expected to come up in the near future in the expressway belt ?

Proposed airport : the proposed airport is further from most of the expressway than the one that already exists in Palam. Enough said.

What is going to change in the next 3-4 years ?

Adobe is in your beloved wishtown
          ....ST micro, Adobe...genpact....UHG....amazon is coming soon too.Samsung....if u can call it a mnc
          Schools .... Genesis, DPS, JP,Ryan,
          Univ....IP has colleges in Noida...and Amity is a good univ too. Shiv nadar...

I should ve ignored your ignorance!!..regretting the reply already...u ve too much time ..

Comment

Originally posted by ranjaon

Adobe is in your beloved wishtown
            ....ST micro, Adobe...genpact....UHG....amazon is coming soon too.Samsung....if u can call it a mnc
            Schools .... Genesis, DPS, JP,Ryan,
            Univ....IP has colleges in Noida...and Amity is a good univ too. Shiv nadar...

I should ve ignored your ignorance!!..regretting the reply already...u ve too much time ..
            All these companies mostly have low end jobs in the Noida expressway belt. I consider Amity and IP to be 3rd rate universities. Shiv Nadar has not been around long enough to comment.

My comments were in response to someone who claimed Noida expressway was going to become the best area ( presumably better than all areas in the NCR) to live in from all angles.

Comment

All these companies mostly have low end jobs in the Noida expressway belt. I consider Amity and IP to be 3rd rate universities. Shiv Nadar has not been around long enough to comment.

My comments were in response to someone who claimed Noida expressway was going to become the best area ( presumably better than all areas in the NCR) to live in from all angles.
              These companies are amongst the most respected companies around the globe. They dont have support centers running here but good hardcore engineering ops.
              Dont run your mouth on subjects in which you dont have an iota of knowledge.

Comment

Sir,

If you are saying ST Micro and Adobe are low end companies, please guide me to get a job in them. I would love to spend my life working in them.

Comment

• IPNoida
                  IPNoida commented
                  Editing a comment
                  STMicro, Adobe and Samsung are among the top payers since last 12-14years in Noida. Their lead pay is almost equal to senior exec working in Gurgaon. 2005 lead engr salary in stmicro was 18lakh+bonus. Today they get 35lakh+. This discussion is not relevant so anyone want to argue with facts then start new thread in general section.

Originally posted by mayank260287

Sir,

If you are saying ST Micro and Adobe are low end companies, please guide me to get a job in them. I would love to spend my life working in them.
                Sir,

I did not say they were low end companies. I said they mostly had low end ( I guess I should have said jobs without high salaries) in the Noida region.

If you want to spend your life working for these companies, I would suggest you start by doing a Google search for the careers section of these companies and submitting your resume to them.

Comment

• RajNoid
                  RajNoid commented
                  Editing a comment
                  wow.....wat an idea......of google search.....Mankind is surely benefitting from ur efforts......

On a serious note, i understand your point that growth of high end jobs is not that much. Still new campus of Amazon (high paying) etc etc will take place in near future.....
                  Last edited by RajNoid; May 3 2017, 12:08 PM.
              Tags: None
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X