Last updated: 6 days ago
8757 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
    Sir,

I did not say they were low end companies. I said they mostly had low end ( I guess I should have said jobs without high salaries) in the Noida region.

If you want to spend your life working for these companies, I would suggest you start by doing a Google search for the careers section of these companies and submitting your resume to them.
    Mate,

I don't want to get into argue mode with you coz i have seen your activity on this forum. Have some basic knowledge of at least this field(where these company deal with, if you tell me full form of VLSI and ASIC without googling - i would rest my comments here itself) and than give base less comments.

Comment

@rkapur: apr-june they have scheduled completion of 5 aman towers, 1 kalypso tower and 1 more. I am not sure which project

Comment

Semiconductor is a niche area in IT and they are the highly paid among IT ( if you want to consider them in IT). The most premium apartments in Noida are bought by employees of ST Micro. And to add to it Freescale/NXP/Qualcomm/Samsung too have their VLSI design centres in Noida. BTech Fresher is offered 10L-12L CTC in these companies. There are many people with CTC 50L++ in such companies.

But one just cant debate with a low salaried agent/salaried employee of 3rd class builder who has no clue about VLSI, ASIC design and chip designing. Its like fighting with a PIG.

Coming back to Wishtown thread, I have extensively evaluated KC/IC and feel that worst is over in these two projects. Things will improve from here on. No doubt, Mr Guar has done injustice to Investers/buyers, but that's already done.

New buyers should evaluate RTM/About to RTM properties along with Sector 107/93A/137/168 properties and then take a call. Ruling out JP just because of name/old tag may not be a wise decision TODAY. Look at the flats, compare it with others and then take a call.

Comment

Trolls r having fun because JAYPEE is not doing enough work on ground.

Comment

For once I agree. Trolls who are trying to derail serious discussions by making personal attacks; inflammatory, rude, irrelevant and plain stupid posts; and distorting and misquoting what other members are saying need to be stamped out.

Comment

Yeh to too much gaya ab...

Comment

Hope is big thing, that gives you power to tackle anything in life. It's easy to make fun of others who suffered so much from crook Builders of Noida.

People should be humble while speaking, that's only thing in your hand. Time is very cruel so , better people should choose their word wisely. Everything has a full circle.

PS :- I don't have any investment in Jaypee.
                Last edited by kumargaurav; May 3 2017, 07:38 PM.
                If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Wah kumargaurav sir, dil jeet liya sir apney.
                  Last edited by Malvish; May 3 2017, 11:44 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Gaurav Jain resigns as director of Jaypee Infra

Jaypee Infratech has lately been mired in controversies regarding delay in their projects in Noida
                    Sanu Sandilya | ETRealty | May 04, 2017, 17:45 IST

NEW DELHI: Real estate developer Jaypee Infratech has announced the resignation of Gaurav Jain as the director of the company effective today.

"...this is to inform you that the Board of Directors has accepted the resignation of Shri Gaurav Jain, from the office of Director/Whole-time Director of the Company through resolution by circulation with effect from 04 May 2017, submitted by him due to some personal reasons," the company said in a BSE filing.

Jaypee Infratech has lately been mired in controversies regarding delay in their projects in Noida.

A group of home buyers of it's Aman project in Noida recently filed an FIR against the company, its managing director Manoj Gaur, directors Sunny Gaur, Pankaj Gaur and Sachin Gaur, invoking charges of cheating, criminal breach of trust, forgery and criminal conspiracy under various sections of the IPC.

In a similar case, earlier in April, buyers of Jaypee Wish Town project registered a police complaint at the Yamuna Expressway police station.

According to media reports, Jaypee Infratech is now planning to upload a progress report with buyers of Wish Town by July-end.

The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) has also recently cancelled five housing projects of the developer in Sports City East on allegedly selling the projects without getting building plans approved.

URL: http://realty.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/industry/gaurav-jain-resigns-as-director-of-jaypee-infra/58516690

Comment

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/noida...w/58646286.cms

This is i think first time in ncr, i wish all best to buyers and hope their builder do what they promise

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X