Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

1. Sell at 30% loss.. and move on.
    2. Buy near RTM in pavilion in 50-50 plan ...and transfer funds from krescent to pavilion.
    3. File case in ncrdc for refund

Depending on ur need of money / availablity of more funds ... choose whatever is best for u from above

Comment

Thanks for reply bhuwan .
      I booked * 4k in Krescent (1680) in down payment plan.
      There are no buyers for Krescent in market .... loss is a secondary thing...a buyer has to show interest first.

I really like the JP side of expressway, but really dismayed by the progress on my project. I really like the way Klassic and Kosmos have shaped up.

If i were given a choice from JP to shift from Krescent to Klassic, i would in a heartbeat...but JP says that Klassic and Kosmos are sold out.

I am thinking that maybe stay on rent in Klassic....and preserve my investment.....but this equation would work only if JP keeps their word....else I might end up with nothing.
      Though rent in klassic is very low ( i guess 12k - 15k) but with the shopping center coming up, the place would attract renters really fast.

Comment

• bhuwan
        bhuwan commented
        Editing a comment
        Dont take anything for granted...they can change color anytime..

• babeindwoods
        babeindwoods commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi NamoDya, I have a 1200 sq. ft 2bhk flat in Klassic heights in sector 134 for which JP have promised possession Jan-March 2018. I'm interested in selling as I have got a house in Delhi. If you are interested kindly let me know.

I canr really afford 3 bhk in Pavillion....near RTM is a risk i cannot take with JP.

Comment

• bhuwan
        bhuwan commented
        Editing a comment
        On this side of wishtown... kalypso , pavilion , imperial... go for a decent unit which is expected to be OC in next 6 months... its best bet because work is in progress on the site ... jaypee will secure funds from ultratech deal and will spend on these projects ... secure ur investment either by moving court or by moving to near RTM...
        Loss is a gurranty in ur case even if u wait 5 more yrs for delivery and do nothing..

Originally posted by NamoDya
      Thanks for reply bhuwan .
      I booked * 4k in Krescent (1680) in down payment plan.
      There are no buyers for Krescent in market .... loss is a secondary thing...a buyer has to show interest first.

I really like the JP side of expressway, but really dismayed by the progress on my project. I really like the way Klassic and Kosmos have shaped up.

If i were given a choice from JP to shift from Krescent to Klassic, i would in a heartbeat...but JP says that Klassic and Kosmos are sold out.

I am thinking that maybe stay on rent in Klassic....and preserve my investment.....but this equation would work only if JP keeps their word....else I might end up with nothing.
      Though rent in klassic is very low ( i guess 12k - 15k) but with the shopping center coming up, the place would attract renters really fast.
      There have been multiple instances of the roof falling off in Wishtown projects. This is after barely a year after handover. Imagine what it would be like when these buildings age. Why would you want to take the risk ?

Comment

• rkapur
        rkapur commented
        Editing a comment
        I have not heard of any such incident in Wishtown project. It would be great if you can let me know if this holds true and in whcih society you heard this issue.

With due respect..wishtown is not the project with worst construction quality.

I dont respect your Pov. So please dont engage or quote me

Comment

• babeindwoods
        babeindwoods commented
        Editing a comment
        well said NamoDya, this guy Truenity says he does not own a property in Wishtown nor is he thinking of buying one, but he is hyperactive on this forum, guess why?

• babeindwoods
        babeindwoods commented
        Editing a comment
        NamoDya, ........... my flat is in KNG 2, Klassic heights

With due respect, this is a public forum and members can quote others as long as they don't contravene these rules. If you do not wish to be engaged or quoted , you can either stay off the forum or ignore the person engaging or quoting you.

Comment

How do u 'ignore' ppl here? Is there a feature? Or is it a mental exercise?

Comment

Originally posted by NamoDya View Post
          How do u 'ignore' ppl here? Is there a feature? Or is it a mental exercise?
          How do I ignore another member?

If there are particular members that are bothering you and you do not wish to see their posts or receive Private Messages from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'.

In the top right of the forum, click your Username. A dropdown menu will appear and from here you need to select 'User Settings'. On the page that appears, click 'Account' and scroll to the bottom. In the text area next to 'Ignore List', enter the Usernames of users that you want to Ignore.
          Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

Thanks MANOJa done.
            Last edited May 31 2017, 03:24 PM.

Comment

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/bus...e-2293869.html

This shows JP is being forced to sell assets at fire sale prices, as the deal was done at under 100$/tonne.

Comment

Tags: None
            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X