Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
8761 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
    How can it be good news for customers if the only asset that could have generated money for construction of Wishtown is taken away and handed over to lenders who will have now have exclusive claim over it.

Even courts can't direct JP to sell the land and use the money for construction or refund now, since JP has handed it over to the bankers.

In Hindi there is an idiom, ek anaar sau bimaar. Now the only pomegranate has been given exclusively to the lenders. How can that be good news for the other 99 bimaar ?
    There are hotel, hospital, cement, hydro/thermal power business. Net assets will be more than 50k cr. Still court can ask jaypee to liquidate those. BTW why are you panic? All we will get our share.

Comment

sir.what is shills?
      Poster

Comment

i no jaypee employee. i buying jaypee flat
        Poster

Comment

Originally posted by ashishnoida View Post
          sir.what is shills?
          https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shill
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

• illusion
            illusion commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for increasing my knowhow

sir myself ashish living in noida i work for kranti technologies software engg. no shill
          Poster

Comment

Originally posted by rahulkumar12

There are hotel, hospital, cement, hydro/thermal power business. Net assets will be more than 50k cr. Still court can ask jaypee to liquidate those. BTW why are you panic? All we will get our share.
            All the hotels , hospitals, cement , power businesses are either encumbered or cannot be sold for other reasons. If it was so easy to liquidate these and raise money, why hasn't it already been done by JP management instead of defaulting to everyone, having to face the humiliation of going to thaana to face FIR and having their name dragged in the dirt ?

Do you think banks are stupid that they will take land banks instead of taking cash by forcing JP to liquidate ? Banks are in the business of dealing with money, not property dealers. The only reason they have to grab these assets is because none of the other assets have any buyers or are already deeply mortgaged.

Comment

• illusion
              illusion commented
              Editing a comment
              Bhai teri problem kya hai...are you unemployed???

sir i still buying jaypee because good location big flat small price and big green area
            Poster

Comment

sir u suggest where i can buy 3bhk less than 55lakhs in noida..1500sqft?
              Poster

Comment

sir i no care abt jaypee or bank or npa or shill.
                i need living ready 3 bhk. i have 15lakh bank and rest loan
                Poster

Comment

Originally posted by ashishnoida
                  sir u suggest where i can buy 3bhk less than 55lakhs in noida..1500sqft?
                  I don't know man. I am not a property dealer. Can you buy ready to move 3bhk in Jaypee for less than 55 lakh ? In which project ? Kalypso or Imperial ? What is the probability that the roof will fall on your head ?

Comment

Tags: None
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X