• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by sbajaj

Thanks buddy

Tum bhee lage raho ......karne se hota hai ...karogey tu hoga

:-)
    Satya vacchan, but you are on the wrong forum. May I suggest moneycontrol ?

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
      Satya vacchan, but you are on the wrong forum. May I suggest moneycontrol ?
      Thanks. Don't need your suggestion bro.

I am very much on the right forum.....just like you.

:-)

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post

Results are here. If you think the consolidated debt last year was 100k cr, you are completely ignorant about how to read a balance sheet.

http://www.bseindia.com/stockinfo/An...cf162b0afa.pdf

Check ur post... u cant even post correct reference of the company we r discussing

Comment

Debt of jaypee power is now not reflecting in JPA debt ... this is the reason of debt reduction to 54k crore...
          Last edited by bhuwan; May 30 2017, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bhuwan

Check ur post... u cant even post correct reference of the company we r discussing
            We were talking about consolidated debt of JP. It seems you have been caught. Why don't you post the results of the company you think we are discussing.

Comment

• bhuwan
              bhuwan commented
              Editing a comment
              So why u posted hudco document ?

Originally posted by bhuwan
            Debt of jaypee power is now not reflecting in JPA debt ... this is the reason of debt reduction to 54k crore...
            Hahahaha, ek jhoot ko chipane ke liye hazaar jhooth bolne padte hain . JP power never had anywhere close to 54k crores debt. You are just clinging at straws now, and not doing a very good job :-)

Comment

• bhuwan
              bhuwan commented
              Editing a comment
              Fact is today before the ultratech deal debt is 54k cr...

Insults/Flaming
            IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

I am doomed by these gaur cheaters. Booked Krescent homes in 2011 ... seems like they would never give possession.
              No resale...no refund....no swap.
              What are my options?

Comment

1. Sell at 30% loss.. and move on.
                2. Buy near RTM in pavilion in 50-50 plan ...and transfer funds from krescent to pavilion.
                3. File case in ncrdc for refund

Depending on ur need of money / availablity of more funds ... choose whatever is best for u from above

Comment

Thanks for reply bhuwan .
                  I booked * 4k in Krescent (1680) in down payment plan.
                  There are no buyers for Krescent in market .... loss is a secondary thing...a buyer has to show interest first.

I really like the JP side of expressway, but really dismayed by the progress on my project. I really like the way Klassic and Kosmos have shaped up.

If i were given a choice from JP to shift from Krescent to Klassic, i would in a heartbeat...but JP says that Klassic and Kosmos are sold out.

I am thinking that maybe stay on rent in Klassic....and preserve my investment.....but this equation would work only if JP keeps their word....else I might end up with nothing.
                  Though rent in klassic is very low ( i guess 12k - 15k) but with the shopping center coming up, the place would attract renters really fast.

Comment

• bhuwan
                    bhuwan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Dont take anything for granted...they can change color anytime..

• babeindwoods
                    babeindwoods commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi NamoDya, I have a 1200 sq. ft 2bhk flat in Klassic heights in sector 134 for which JP have promised possession Jan-March 2018. I'm interested in selling as I have got a house in Delhi. If you are interested kindly let me know.
                Tags: None
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X