What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7941 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Every 2-3 days, a team of very smart finance wizards come with the theory of Jaypee is bankrupt, corrupt, illiquid, stocks fell, work stopped, manoj gaur farted, manoj gaur burped...

Seriously dudes get a life/dudette...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Dabbu im assuming you think Jaypee Associates n Jaypee infratech are same companies...
    Because JIL is an incredibly liquid company n it has its operations independent to JAL...
    Hope you get the point..
    Why do you think Jaypee has liquidity crunch?
    Do you know Jaypee will realise revenue by constructing only.. As most of the guys have bought in CLP..
    Plus the early the possession, the early the maintenance charges start...
    Why will they hault?
    Rather my question is how is JIL illiquid?????

Sir G, I am well aware abt the corporate structure of Jaypee Group and some aspects of the cash flow....., so lets not enter into that.....,

How much money Jaypee has realized in CLP and the areas of deployment of these funds vs Cost to go is what needs to clarified...., In CLP the work post excavation is mile stone based, so you have to first achieve the stage and then raise the demand....., BTW if cash flow is not a reason then why in Jaypee are these delays and lack of mobilization on site ( at-least at Krescent and Orchards) ...,

and Please do not talk abt the revenue generation through maintenance charge of around INR 2 per sq ft p.m., when there is basic penalty clause of INR 5 per sq ft for delay ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dabbu73
    I agree, the work will not get haulted / stop because Jaypee ko Jutey padenge and the team will not be able to attend the offices...., because somebody just shared a case of already subvention for KI unit over and still UB finished...,

But they will go dam slow at site and mobilization will be just to keep u and me happy....., Birbal ki kichddi pakeki till the calender year end or tab tak aseets liquidation / FI investor ya kahin se paisa aya to kam chalega varna bhagwan bharose

Lets have a healthy discussion with logic. Forums such as these are meant to discuss +ve's and -ve's aspects of builders/projects for which the thread is created. Baseless comments doesn't go too far from discussion/debate point of view.

I am sure Jaypee hasn't put a clause wherein re-sale cannot happen till possession therefore if one feels future aint bright than instead of wasting your time here (assuming logical discussion not happening) you must considering selling your property urgently with the help of the so called "source". Maybe that's what that source also wants ! & I can guarantee that none of the property prices in whole of Delhi/NCR, forget WT, have depreciated from their launch prices.

Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Quite honestly I am a little bored of all this.

- How many of you have actually gone to the site last month and done comparisions with this month
    - How many of you have remotely tried to understand the balance sheet, the true FCCB payment scenario, the debt restructuring plans, the current and long term assets
    - How many have actually bothered to visit some of the prior deliveries that have been the BEST in the business from Townships, to Golf Courses, to F1 tracks, to expressways
    - How many understand what the repurcusions could be for Jaypee if WT is a failure - guys apart from wiping out the company - it will be a regional disaster. The entire sentiment of the area will come down. Note that this is different from the Noida Extension disaster - here a massive private builder has sold 50000 flats after having all clearences in place, it will be a much more bitter pill to take than Noida Extension which was flawed at a level of governance/legality
    - How many understand that this is the only piece of land which is free of current and future legality. It is 100% clear as mandated by the Supreme Court
    - How many of you know in majority of the projects last year - many have had construction gaps of 1-2 months and work has started again when it is averaging 1 floor a month consistently for a number of projects
    - That unlike 90% builders who promise and not deliver - Jaypee has genuiinely started adjusting late fees in the final invoice
    - That there is 6000 acres of land land which Jaypee intends to devleop on the Jaypee WT model that will be reduced to rubbish if this is not done
    - That the macroeconomic/political situation will be so desperate if this were to happen that half of Noida builders along with Jaypee will succumb

Guys - just take a parallel to the stock market, a nice stock rises 20% a year, I would call it excellent performance right - within the year however there will be falls of 5 - 10% a day even (excellent blue chips names have all done this - multiple times), however if we keep analysing each and every fall and rise and lose sight of the big picture - it would be classic analysis paralysis. Thats exactly what we are doing now.

Dont overunderstand the situation - if Jaypee is stopping construction in Novemeber - trust me no more than 10 people would know - no more. If this was out like this - there would be widespread panic and no one wants that.

The last few weeks I have seen such uncalled for, unsubstantiated claims against the builder that it is really starting to look like an agenda against the builder and WT in general

I am firmly in the camp who believe we will get a great product - the best in the area

If you dont want to be part of it fine - dont malign the name, brand and product just because you get your kicks

Oh BTW - did I tell you an insider told me that NA has found serious flaws in LB and they have built 3 floors more in every tower and thats why they are not giving posession and have told 3C that either destroy 3 floors in every tower or 3 full towers.

Yeah and the recent excessive rains have weakend the soil near Lotus Xing and that and foundations are slowly sinking. It looks like they will have to look at moving the project out somewhere else

Oh and Paras Tierria has had 3 towers built illegally on space which was marked for a road and will have to demolished

And 2 STPs are now going to be constructed around Lotus Panache

And a dense supercluster like Dharavi is going to be constructed in the plot of land near Amrapali saphire to regularise and provide shelter for all the poor people in Noida for election gains in the next election

Yeah - all that was incorrect - but you get to see how easily panic is mongered

There are so many doomsday scenarios I can paint right now that you'll either get depressed or will start laughing

Keep the faith - you've made your investment, trust yourself, trust the builder, come back after a month.

Unless someone has really good, credible news - please lets stop this
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akash.g
    Every 2-3 days, a team of very smart finance wizards come with the theory of Jaypee is bankrupt, corrupt, illiquid, stocks fell, work stopped, manoj gaur farted, manoj gaur burped...

Seriously dudes get a life/dudette...

Akash G, If sharing info on the other side of the coin is to named as creating rumors or baseless theory then I have serious doubts on the people who are actually active on these forums and sharing selective info to just promote the WT in a very settled way..., they are doing a very fantastic job but actual users should just treat these as different form of Print Media Ads......,

The whole idea is to discuss / share info in whats so ever format if available..., when we ask abt the ground realities..., details abt finishing which are info req for more then just printed specifications or rather for the basic Infra..., people divert the discussions...., without trying to find/question Jaypee to dig more info which is critical for comfortable habitation..., I am sorry if I am rude but that's the ground reality...,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dabbu73
    Akash G, If sharing info on the other side of the coin is to named as creating rumors or baseless theory then I have serious doubts on the people who are actually active on these forums and sharing selective info to just promote the WT in a very settled way..., they are doing a very fantastic job but actual users should just treat these as different form of Print Media Ads......,

The whole idea is to discuss / share info in whats so ever format if available..., when we ask abt the ground realities..., details abt finishing which are info req for more then just printed specifications or rather for the basic Infra..., people divert the discussions...., without trying to find/question Jaypee to dig more info which is critical for comfortable habitation..., I am sorry if I am rude but that's the ground reality...,

Hi,

Can you pls explain how are you helping/assisting the situation without creating another one? Let discuss if you have something concrete to discuss

Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Quite honestly I am a little bored of all this.

- How many of you have actually gone to the site last month and done comparisions with this month
    - How many of you have remotely tried to understand the balance sheet, the true FCCB payment scenario, the debt restructuring plans, the current and long term assets
    - How many have actually bothered to visit some of the prior deliveries that have been the BEST in the business from Townships, to Golf Courses, to F1 tracks, to expressways
    - How many understand what the repurcusions could be for Jaypee if WT is a failure - guys apart from wiping out the company - it will be a regional disaster. The entire sentiment of the area will come down. Note that this is different from the Noida Extension disaster - here a massive private builder has sold 50000 flats after having all clearences in place, it will be a much more bitter pill to take than Noida Extension which was flawed at a level of governance/legality
    - How many understand that this is the only piece of land which is free of current and future legality. It is 100% clear as mandated by the Supreme Court
    - How many of you know in majority of the projects last year - many have had construction gaps of 1-2 months and work has started again when it is averaging 1 floor a month consistently for a number of projects
    - That unlike 90% builders who promise and not deliver - Jaypee has genuiinely started adjusting late fees in the final invoice
    - That there is 6000 acres of land land which Jaypee intends to devleop on the Jaypee WT model that will be reduced to rubbish if this is not done
    - That the macroeconomic/political situation will be so desperate if this were to happen that half of Noida builders along with Jaypee will succumb

Guys - just take a parallel to the stock market, a nice stock rises 20% a year, I would call it excellent performance right - within the year however there will be falls of 5 - 10% a day even (excellent blue chips names have all done this - multiple times), however if we keep analysing each and every fall and rise and lose sight of the big picture - it would be classic analysis paralysis. Thats exactly what we are doing now.

Dont overunderstand the situation - if Jaypee is stopping construction in Novemeber - trust me no more than 10 people would know - no more. If this was out like this - there would be widespread panic and no one wants that.

The last few weeks I have seen such uncalled for, unsubstantiated claims against the builder that it is really starting to look like an agenda against the builder and WT in general

I am firmly in the camp who believe we will get a great product - the best in the area

If you dont want to be part of it fine - dont malign the name, brand and product just because you get your kicks

Oh BTW - did I tell you an insider told me that NA has found serious flaws in LB and they have built 3 floors more in every tower and thats why they are not giving posession and have told 3C that either destroy 3 floors in every tower or 3 full towers.

Yeah and the recent excessive rains have weakend the soil near Lotus Xing and that and foundations are slowly sinking. It looks like they will have to look at moving the project out somewhere else

Oh and Paras Tierria has had 3 towers built illegally on space which was marked for a road and will have to demolished

And 2 STPs are now going to be constructed around Lotus Panache

And a dense supercluster like Dharavi is going to be constructed in the plot of land near Amrapali saphire to regularise and provide shelter for all the poor people in Noida for election gains in the next election

Yeah - all that was incorrect - but you get to see how easily panic is mongered

There are so many doomsday scenarios I can paint right now that you'll either get depressed or will start laughing

Keep the faith - you've made your investment, trust yourself, trust the builder, come back after a month.

Unless someone has really good, credible news - please lets stop this

Ha Ha Ha! Too Good!
    CommentQuote
  • Breaking news..

Jaypee tookever 3C.. Lol

Indianrealrumourforum? Is it?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bearish
    Ha Ha Ha! Too Good!

And just another point that I forgot to mention that Jal stocks were up 2.5% again today - thats over 15% in the last 5 days alone.

Somehow all the bad news is known only on this forum it seems
    CommentQuote
  • Rahulchawla bhai ham sabka bloodpressure bhada ke chale gaye...
    Kisi din inhe WT mein party dete hain ;-)))
    CommentQuote
  • Dinesh,

a copy and paste from your earlier posts...., If I have missed answers to the list posted by you..., then please let me know and share again as this will definitely clear few of the doubts which off-late have come after being a silent spectator of this forum for last few months...., if still not answered then I request all the genuine Investors and end users to start asking it from Jaypee Team, as they r important....here it goes...

Social Clubs and Boomerang

1.When I get possession of my apartment, will the club facilities be open
    2.What all features / facilities are there in the social clubs
    3.Is there any possibility to allow Boomerang memberships for some reduced price to Kalypso (or other Project holders?) May be for club only or Club + 9 Hole or Club + 18 Hole only etc)
    4.How are clubs allocated to different projects

Parking and Intra Wishtown Travel

5.What is the current price / status of second parking of various projects
    6.Will Jaypee allow surface parking for those who have not purchased second parking
    7.Where will guests park their cars
    8.What is the plan for internal commutation? Do people rely on their vehicles or can expect something from JP

Power, Water and Gas (Utilities)

9.Where are the capacitive electrical and water purification plants located and when will they become operational
    10.Where will the power backup generators be located within a project (if this is not central) and what measures will be taken to protect the occupants of flats from pollution/noise
    11.What will be the costs per Unit for backup power
    12.Will we have hot water in water taps? Or we have to deploy geyser
    13.Will we get piped gas, will Jaypee provide this? What will be the costs?

Buildings

14.Will there be AC in lobbies
    15.What are the provisions of installing split ACs in projects which do not have an outdoor platform unit slab?

Maintenance

16.What is the per month maintenance rate fixed for my project
    17.What will be the maintenance model i.e. how will it be run, executed and enforced

Possession and Handover

18.When Jaypee hands over a particular project, will Jaypee make any provisions to keep the project protected from construction dust/hazards from a neighboring project
    19.How many projects are still to be launched and What is Jaypee’s formal target to complete ALL of Wishtown
    20.For the early movers, how will they take care of day-to-day needs. Will Jaypee provide any makeshift shops etc until commercials are formally launched

Miscellaneous

21.Is Jaypee doing anything for pets – like some builders are providing loos for pets
    22.What can Jaypee tell us of the Bund road at the rear and will Jaypee have any gates to that road

Few add ons from my side:-

1) The brand of electrical / sanitary fittings and the warranties attached with them.
    2) Whats will be the tenure of the defect liability period for the units post possession and the format / disclaimers attached to the same.
    3)Why is Jaypee team creating confusion by changing specifications / using different language e.g. The modular Kitchen at Krescent has become just Kitchen now on web site, and the woodwork in all bed rooms as mentioned in the brochures has been changed to Wardrobes in PAL.
    4) Number of power substations and their locations.
    5) Change in the final area, will we get a detailed working for justifying change in the salable area (This has happened in more than one project as shared on various forums) or it will again be a top shared secret or a puzzle.
    CommentQuote
  • guys mamta has just withdrawn support....things gettin worse in the country....market will be in bad shape from tom
    CommentQuote
  • Bro - I made a lot of effort assimilating this and had asked for volunteers to pick sections up. Unfortunately only one or two came forward so this initiative was lost.

Most of us are armchair analysts and have lost the urge for actual legwork.

Sorry but I am not going to pick this again.
    CommentQuote
  • dinesh bhai mein tumahre sath hu....
    CommentQuote
  • I reiterate that I am a optimistic end user who is ready to accept a delay of around two years, but the reality on the ground Vs commitments should be openly discussed.

I will be really happy and obliged if a single senior member from Jaypee comes on record and say that we will be using the cash flows of recently launched projects to finish Imperial Court, PC etc and then the cash flows being generated from the possession of these units shall be used in the recently launched projects, So you will see just start of excavation and pilling activity going on for next 15-18 months on these recently launched projects.

This will seriously help in managing my own cash-flows as Jaypee has started charging interest for even a single day delay even if that happens to be a non working day.

But if my fellow member gives a justification that delay's in coming out of the basement is due to the Jamuna pusta, then I seriously doubt the credibility of the Information..., Sorry, but I just can't buy that. A setup like Jaypee supported by Aluwalia's, L&T's, BL Kashyap's of India are not aware of the soil condition of the site before putting time lines on record that too in PAL and monthly Investor's PPT's.

So my only request to all the fellow members is that lets start sharing in formation which actually would be helpful post occupation of the projects, e.g. I will definitely buy two more car parks today if Jaypee will not allow the surface car parking.
    CommentQuote