Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 1 day ago
8670 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Request members to guide in purchasing a property in Jaypee greens noida.

Budget is between 55-60 lakhs.
    Looking for Fresh as my share can be max 10 lakhs and rest being financed. (thus resale options ruled out due to colour component).
    Can hold it for 3-5 years or perhaps more.
    Liked KPA but only getting Top floors in Fresh from Jaypee. BSP 3600 - less 3.5% discount + Other charges.
    Can members suggest about cons and Pros (if any) for top floor in KPA. Understand it's very hard to sell top floors in resale.

Klassic ONGC (KNG) getting few options (1550) in 1/2 floors below top floor but didn't like it's location.

Also pl suggest any other options.

Comment

Fresh ke liye pm pawankp80.. He is the most updated guy for JPWT..
      Regards

Comment

Jaiprakash Associates: Why shares have fallen to 2-month low

With slowing economy, It will not be easy to service High debt. Depressing to see JP raising FCCB($150M) to service its debt payment ($355M) due on Sep 12th, 2012. Classic debt trap issue - udhar le kar - udhar chuka rahein hain.

Financials are worsening rapidly for JP. Expect more delays.

Jaiprakash Associates shares plunged 9 per cent to a two-month low in a weak Mumbai market Wednesday. The cement maker was the top loser on the 50-share Nifty index.

Here are the reasons behind the sharp decline in Jaiprakash Associates shares.

1) Debt worries: Jaiprakash Associates' consolidated net debt rose to Rs. 50,300 crore at the end of 2011-12, 34 per cent higher from Rs. 37,500 crore in 2010-11. The net debt to equity stands at 4.4-times, Goldman Sachs said citing the company's annual report.

2) Higher interest costs: High debt levels would result in interest coverage remaining close to 1.5-times over FY12-15E despite EBIT doubling over the same period, Goldman added.

3) Fresh FCCB to retire old debt: Jaiprakash on Tuesday sold its 5-year foreign currency convertible bonds at a 5.75 percent semi-annual coupon and a conversion price of Rs. 77.50, a 10 percent premium to its closing price on Wednesday. It had launched the convertible bonds issue late on Tuesday with an aim to raise up to $200 million. The fresh FCCBs would be used, in part, to finance it’s nearly $355 million in convertible bonds maturing on September 12.

4) Higher dilution: Despite a 34.5 percent gain this year, Jaiprakash shares are trading well below the conversion price of Rs. 165.17 a share. Only 1.13 per cent FCCBs were converted till March 31, 2012. Besides, the company has already bought 10.26 per cent of the outstanding FCCBs. Jaiprakash will have to issue 86,595,662 shares upon conversion, resulting in a potential dilution of a little over 4 per cent.

5) Brokerage downgrades: Goldman Sachs had retained its "sell" rating on the stock. "In our view, monetization of assets would be the key in meeting funding requirements of the business," Goldman said,

(With inputs from Thomson Reuters)

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
          Hi Bro

However - you have to bear in mind that since these are fundamentally better than ATS - they will at a point overtake ATS in its pricing, when this happens is a little bit of guesswork and conjecture, but it WILL happen (unless these builders really screw things up). Your move has to be nicely timed that you get the max out of sector 93 A and buy into one of these apartments just before the tables start turning

All the best!
          Dinesh,

What would be the max for Sector 93A, before Jaypee comes in ... what if one gets a Good offer now ... at what price should one sell out, and take a jump ?

Comment

Originally posted by gpsdnet View Post
            Dinesh,

What would be the max for Sector 93A, before Jaypee comes in ... what if one gets a Good offer now ... at what price should one sell out, and take a jump ?

Bro - I have to apologize I cant say as I dont follow the pricing in Sector 93A. Its already too expensive for me - potentially Prakash Bhai or other seasoned folks can suggest better

But I understand it is a very tricky call when Jaypee GC properties do take off vs the good properties of 93A

It will happen though - welcome peoples thoughts on this

What I can say is that around mid 2013 when Kalypso gets to structure complete and Imperial is near handover and PC already handed over, the Golf course potentially functional we should see some serious spurts in Jaypee GC properties - but bro it may, maynot happen that way

Comment

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ref-39392.html

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ent-39527.html

Comment

Lol manu.. Must be bored today at home...
                Continue continue beta.. Papa kehte hain Manu naam karega..

Comment

There is no smoke without fire

Comment

Originally posted by dineshsays View Post
                    Bro - I have to apologize I cant say as I dont follow the pricing in Sector 93A. Its already too expensive for me - potentially Prakash Bhai or other seasoned folks can suggest better

But I understand it is a very tricky call when Jaypee GC properties do take off vs the good properties of 93A

It will happen though - welcome peoples thoughts on this

What I can say is that around mid 2013 when Kalypso gets to structure complete and Imperial is near handover and PC already handed over, the Golf course potentially functional we should see some serious spurts in Jaypee GC properties - but bro it may, maynot happen that way
                    Dinesh, were you there in Aug 25th customer Meeting ? I saw MOMs. Spoke to friend who attended the meeting. Jaypee might offer possesion of PC in Q4/Q1 -2013 for 6 towers. But he has serious reservations that Jaypee Wishtown could be livable before 2015/2016. Infrastructure e.g. water supply, Electricity supply, sewerage disposal is not ready at all. It will take time.

BTW, this time last year, jaypee promised possesion of PC in Q1, 2012.

They are repeating the same stuff, again here.

So friend ---- don't fly in air.

Comment

Genuine concern.. As per their last committment, Kalypso was supposed to delived in Dec 12.. I do not see it happeneing..

Originally posted by Shaurya29 View Post
                      Dinesh, were you there in Aug 25th customer Meeting ? I saw MOMs. Spoke to friend who attended the meeting. Jaypee might offer possesion of PC in Q4/Q1 -2013 for 6 towers. But he has serious reservations that Jaypee Wishtown could be livable before 2015/2016. Infrastructure e.g. water supply, Electricity supply, sewerage disposal is not ready at all. It will take time.

BTW, this time last year, jaypee promised possesion of PC in Q1, 2012.

They are repeating the same stuff, again here.

So friend ---- don't fly in air.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X