Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 6 hours ago
8664 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

will bankers allow Jaypee to use coming fund to construct buildings, where builder has already fetched more than 90 to 95% from buyer and no or very little juice is left. It has to take permission from lenders to use fund apart from paying debt.

Comment

At the meeting on Monday, Sameer Jain did say that the lending Banks have agreed that a percentage from business sales and Yamuna Expressway toll fees will be allowed to be diverted to Wish Town. Now what they will actually do remains to be seen.

Comment

• nalinc
        nalinc commented
        Editing a comment
        i dont trust builders unless approved in bankers consortium or JLA and said promise minitised.....promise kerne ko kya hai kuch bhi kar do...builder itself promising lot many things to lenders.
        Last edited by nalinc; June 2 2017, 01:37 PM.

• somara
        somara commented
        Editing a comment
        there is no room to trust any of them. has someone or is there a forum where the PM's office can be approached, directly Mr Narendra Modi. He seems very pragmatic and is def hand's on in getting into people do their job to deliver !

Has Mr Gaur ever said over the last 10 years that banks will not allow money to be used for construction? What businesses does JP have left that will generate any excess revenue ? Even if all the debt magically gets written off, JP is struggling to cover its operating costs and will struggle even more so after selling off, at distressed prices, the few decent assets it had

Comment

Work is gathering pace at wishtown. Even Klassic and Kosmos pending tasks are being taken care off.
        Small issues like whitewash and floor number are also being addressed. I doubt the statements but cannot doubt the actions visible on ground.

Comment

I will post pictures when i go again to see houses on rent.

Comment

• somara
            somara commented
            Editing a comment
            Please. That will be some hope to see the state of those building. I have an apartrment in Knightscourt.

I visited the klassic site on 22 may and Work is on . Though didnt visit other projects, i was told that work is on in many other projects as well..
          Last edited by vivmits; June 3 2017, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vivmits View Post
            I visited the klassic site on 22 may and Work is on . Though didnt visit other projects, i was told that work is on in many other projects as well..
            work is going on in Kalypso as well.

Comment

My father visited PH4, work is going on there as well and the Supervisor sounded confident of delivering the apartments on the new dates announced.

Comment

I think it was at least in tower 6,9 & 14

Comment

Originally posted by bhuwan View Post
                1. Sell at 30% loss.. and move on.
                2. Buy near RTM in pavilion in 50-50 plan ...and transfer funds from krescent to pavilion.
                3. File case in ncrdc for refund

Depending on ur need of money / availablity of more funds ... choose whatever is best for u from above
                Can You pls explain how option 2 will be worked out. Buyer have to pay balance amount for pavilion court after adjusting the amount paid for existing unit

Comment

Tags: None
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X