Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 5 days ago
8757 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
    I have heard main aim of JP's promises was to quiten things down for a while and now they are shifting their office away from Noida so that their customers don't come and protest every day. Is it true ?
    And where are they moving to?

Comment

How is the occupation rate on the Golf course side? Any movements?

Comment

What will happen to facilities like Golf Course when JP gets taken to bankruptcy court ? Will they be auctioned off and be converted to something commercially viable like baraat ghar ?

Comment

• Grenoite
          Grenoite commented
          Editing a comment
          Ha ha ha ha ha ha sirji, ap to jaypee walon ko burey saoney dikha rahey ho....

Hello,
        Disclaimer in beginning:I have not invested in JayPee, and I live in proximity of their Vasant Vihar offices, so I believe, I can provide unbiased view .
        JayPee offices have already ( most probably ) shifted from Noida to JayPee Associates office in Vasant Vihar , Delhi ( next to one of their 5 star JayPee Vasant Continental hotel . Their residences are also nearby .This is one of the most expensive residential area in India . The cost of per square yard had easily crossed ten to twelve laths rupees in peak time. Most of the houses here are 500 and 1000 square yard . So as a conjecture , a well built 1000 square yard house costs roughly 125 crore rupees in conjunction with market reality of course..
        In general , even after observing for forty years , I fail to understand , why these type of builders are roaming in private /chartered airplanes , luxury cars etc( that is , leading extravagant lifestyles ) in recession times ( when their customers are suffering due to their misdeeds)!
        Even if , they do not want to become ascetic , at least they can take austere measures and have empathy ( and true sympathy too ) with their customers . They should liquidate/mortgage personal assets and help in fulfilling their promises , so that they can have customer satisfaction , if not customer delight .
        Though, irony is , these type of builders are claiming, they are working at least six and half days in a week !
        In my opinion , India may not be a super power, but if savvy citizens start questioning the authorities and companies like developed countries people do , then surely common people will not be taken for a ride .In fact, there is no dearth of law in India , it is just the effective implementation (due to ulterior motives of few ) which is lacking today.

Peace .

Comment

Originally posted by rajchauhan
          Hello,
          Disclaimer in beginning:I have not invested in JayPee, and I live in proximity of their Vasant Vihar offices, so I believe, I can provide unbiased view .
          JayPee offices have already ( most probably ) shifted from Noida to JayPee Associates office in Vasant Vihar , Delhi ( next to one of their 5 star JayPee Vasant Continental hotel . Their residences are also nearby .This is one of the most expensive residential area in India . The cost of per square yard had easily crossed ten to twelve laths rupees in peak time. Most of the houses here are 500 and 1000 square yard . So as a conjecture , a well built 1000 square yard house costs roughly 125 crore rupees in conjunction with market reality of course..
          In general , even after observing for forty years , I fail to understand , why these type of builders are roaming in private /chartered airplanes , luxury cars etc( that is , leading extravagant lifestyles ) in recession times ( when their customers are suffering due to their misdeeds)!
          Even if , they do not want to become ascetic , at least they can take austere measures and have empathy ( and true sympathy too ) with their customers . They should liquidate/mortgage personal assets and help in fulfilling their promises , so that they can have customer satisfaction , if not customer delight .
          Though, irony is , these type of builders are claiming, they are working at least six and half days in a week !
          In my opinion , India may not be a super power, but if savvy citizens start questioning the authorities and companies like developed countries people do , then surely common people will not be taken for a ride .In fact, there is no dearth of law in India , it is just the effective implementation (due to ulterior motives of few ) which is lacking today.

Peace .
          Wishtown was sold by JP companies, not by Gaurs personally. They have no personal liability. Why should they liquidate their personal assets ? Is someone works for a company that goes bankrupt, should they offer their personal assets to make it whole ?

If there has been a criminal embezzlement of company funds into personal accounts, that is another matter entirely, but if the personal assets were built through legal means, they are protected from corporate bankruptcy.

Comment

Originally posted by rajchauhan View Post
            Hello,

Peace .
            Buddy, most builder have intention to cheat. For them its a daily business where every benefit is for themselves , but every cost is automatically passed to the customer . Most builder simply do not care about financial propriety ; to them its all part of the business . Serve yourself first , customer last is the mantra of the every builder / broker / contractor in RE industry

Comment

In NCLT another restructuring proposal may be formulated by Jaypee. Lenders also understand selling properties will not fetch even 20% of their loan. Buyers will be worst sufferers.
              Last edited by Malvish; June 16 2017, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by nalinc
                In NCLT another restructuring proposal may be formulated by Jaypee. Lenders also understand selling properties will not fetch even 20% of their loan. Buyers will be worst sufferers.
                What does all this mean for Wishtown? Will it ever be completed?
                Last edited by Malvish; June 16 2017, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Jaypee buyers have to think out of the box for coming out of this situation. They need to step up and take control of dilivery in their hand. Blindly relaying on Builder further will make things worse I guess. Lotus zing is good example where buyers took dilivery in their hand and now it's going well.

If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
                    What does all this mean for Wishtown ? Will it ever be completed ?
                    \\
                    If given a chance to restructure loan observer be appointed who will monitor all cash flows, but if restructuring is solution it would have been done earlier. Problem is viability.....viability is not there, suppose debt be reduced to 50%, jaypee not in position to serve monthly interest against reduced 50% debt,
                    Completion of Wishtown only depends upon will and intention of promoters of Jaypee. If thery are not ready to pump in money from there own sources....unending delay will be there. Problem is even now Jaypee expecting further money from banking system...and massive haircut (waiver) on its debt.

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X