Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 5 days ago
8757 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/bus...s-2305563.html

JP is on the list. Very bad news for Wishtown.

Comment

Originally posted by nalinc
      \\
      If given a chance to restructure loan observer be appointed who will monitor all cash flows, but if restructuring is solution it would have been done earlier. Problem is viability.....viability is not there, suppose debt be reduced to 50%, jaypee not in position to serve monthly interest against reduced 50% debt,
      Completion of Wishtown only depends upon will and intention of promoters of Jaypee. If thery are not ready to pump in money from there own sources....unending delay will be there. Problem is even now Jaypee expecting further money from banking system...and massive haircut (waiver) on its debt.
      When promoters have no legal obligation to pump in own funds, why will they do so ? They are not going to get any of it back.

Comment

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/bTs...insolvenc.html

Comment

Originally posted by enduser13
          Jaypee has given commitment that they will finish the wishtown project by 2021. Jaypee is one of India's best builders, so I think it's a very good time to invest and buy my dream home in Jaypee. All these people here who are badmouthing Jaypee need to see their other projects and realise that they are not fooling anyone. Even 10th fail brokers pretending to be master of economics in this forum. Most of these have no idea about Jaypee finances, only spreading rumours and hurting the buyers sentiment by maligning Jaypee.
          RBI has directed banks to take JP to bankruptcy court within​ one month. This news has been reported widely in national media. Is the RBI and national media also spreading rumors about JP ?

As for commitment to deliver by 2021, they had also committed to deliver Wishtown by 2016 at one point. Even projects that were promised to be delivered by 2011 are still incomplete. The less said about their commitments, the better.

Comment

But that delay was not totally jaypee's fault. It's partly because of housing bubble burst and greed of buyers who wanted to get rich quickly by investing in under-construction properties. This problem won't be there if every buyer pledges to buy only ready to move home. What you sow is what you reap my friend. The homebuyers and investors had it coming.

Comment

I have never bought any under-construction property because I was not greedy. This is why now I am happy and don't have to go to courts and do dharna pradharshan for my own home.

Comment

Why dont they buy house like they buy a car? Why did they invest in under-construction! Maybe it's a lesson for all buyers to not get greedy. In the long run it's a very good lesson for future buyers to always buy rtm! In this way, the builders will have to take loan from the banks to construct their projects and then sell it to home buyers, instead of taking money from homebuyers at zero interest. Whatever haooens, happens for good. I am glad this happened and I thank Jaypee for teaching the people a lesson why not to get greedy.

Comment

It is true that those who chose to believe JP's promises were being greedy to some extent, because they always had the option of waiting till Wishtown was delivered successfully, in which case they would have had to presumably pay higher prices. However, only someone sadistic will praise JP as one of India's best builders and be glad at other people losing their life's savings and more.

Comment

Is the price for a under-construction car any different from a ready to drive car. You are not getting my point. Allow me to dumb it down for u. I am saying that no one should buy a under construction property. Only then things will change and builders and brokers will come to their knees.

Comment

And this same thing is happening not just in wishtown but in whole of NCR where people give away their life savings for projects which are not even approved by authority, forget about RTM. I don't feel bad for people who lost their life savings because it was their own mistake. But I hope their childrens won't make the same mistake.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X