Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 3 days ago
8757 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

https://www.bloombergquint.com/law-a...ia-bq-explains

This article and video explains how bankruptcy will work. Once the process starts, board will be suspended and the company will be protected from any adverse court judgements like refunds or penalties to customers. Only financial creditors will have a say in the process and JP customers will not be involved.

Comment

Originally posted by enduser13
      Is the price for a under-construction car any different from a ready to drive car. You are not getting my point. Allow me to dumb it down for u. I am saying that no one should buy a under construction property. Only then things will change and builders and brokers will come to their knees.
      Yes, I am not getting your point when you are saying that a company that is about to go bankrupt is one of the best builders in India. Can you dumb that down for me ?

Comment

Yes of course, I meant it was considered the best builder by one and all, untill the bubble burst. It's quality has always been good. Go check expressway and Jaypee greens in greater Noida. But greed by both the builder and homebuyers caused it's downfall.

Comment

Yes of course, I meant it was considered the best builder by one and all, untill the bubble burst. It's quality has always been good. Go check expressway and Jaypee greens in greater Noida. But greed by both the builder and homebuyers caused it's downfall.
          Ok, then why have you deleted your post where you said it was a very good time to invest in JP and to buy your dream home ? Are you not sure if you want to buy your dream home in a township where all the infrastructure is supposed to be managed by a company that is about to go bankrupt and Noida authority won't even change a screw in a streetlight ?

Comment

My friend, you are either hallucinating or taking it personally. Please don't . Forget Jaypee, I won't even buy any under-construction property even for 90%. Bro, if you are one of the investors , then don't feel offended, I didn't mean to call you greedy or stupid personally. But you can never be too sure..lol.

Comment

My friend, you are either hallucinating or taking it personally. Please don't . Forget Jaypee, I won't even buy any under-construction property even for 90%. Bro, if you are one of the investors , then don't feel offended, I didn't mean to call you greedy or stupid personally. But you can never be too sure..lol.
              MANOJa sir,

This person had made a post that it was a great time to invest in Jaypee and she/he was planning to buy his dream home there. Now he has deleted the post and is claiming I am hallucinating. Please check your records to confirm what the truth is. I think he might be a planted mole who is making random posts to derail the discussion from the substantive issue that JP is going bankrupt and Wishtown will be left a big incomplete mess.

Comment

Complain all you want. I never said I will never buy in Jaypee. I only said that I will not buy under-construction property because I don't want to make the same mistakes like many of the people in wishtown. I didn't not use any foul language or insultm why ban me?

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post

MANOJa sir,

This person had made a post that it was a great time to invest in Jaypee and she/he was planning to buy his dream home there. Now he has deleted the post and is claiming I am hallucinating. Please check your records to confirm what the truth is. I think he might be a planted mole who is making random posts to derail the discussion from the substantive issue that JP is going bankrupt and Wishtown will be left a big incomplete mess.
                  The said user has been suspended for 1 week . if he again tries to create mischief, let me know .
                  Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by Grenoite
                    Sirji, if someone is coming from dnd to expressway the first building they see is abandon building near sector 15a by 3c, then when they enter expressway on right side see many incomplete buildings by supertech, bptp ,etc..on left unitech golf project abandon and on right wishtown abandon.

This is what one see, now think what bad bad impression it makes on region. Biggest projects are flopping and give bad look and image of Noida which would have been best in delhi ncr

Imagine if these projects were complete and full light and glowing like one see when enter gurgaon

Only building which attract eye is ats hamlet light, advant and ats pristine, at night spl.

The buildings in commercial zone also look very ugly and no modern, only advant look good

I really wish more developing and look good so image of Noida is of modern city than a plave where builder cheat people
                    It feels nice to wish and imagine one's dreams, but the stark reality is that JP is going to be put through the bankruptcy process pretty soon and home buyers will lose all their investments.

Please try to keep the discussion focussed on facts and reality rather than dreams and imagination.

Comment

• Vbb128
                      Vbb128 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hi. I have been following several posts made on this forum. I think these are all very useful perspectives but clearly anyone who is following these posts can see a pattern that some of our forum contributors are clearly biased against Jaypee. Can you tell me one large Builder who has delivered projects consistently since 2008? Can you tell me one Builder who is not overly leveraged?

Now lets come to the current topic -

1. Does anyone know if the data used by RBI (in this so called leak) is as of date (June 2017) or 2016? Have the recent divestures and proceeds there from, been taken into account?
                      2. While RBI may have identified this account as a possible candidate for liquidation, this would only be done in case the Creditors do not arrive at a suitable recovery plan. In all the news published over the last 2 months, I think there was widespread reporting that Jaypee has reached suitable restructuring plans with the Banks. This includes land banks and other assets being taken over by the Banks. So what new data do you have to support the "gloom and doom"scenarios?

In the end I think its wise to be aware and take the right decisions, but bashing Jaypee or creating a negative sentiment is not going to provide a solution. I think public pressure ought to be maintained and structured forums should continue to make their voices heard with the Jaypee management; law enforcement; media and the government. United we stand a better chance to succeed !!!

• Grenoite
                      Grenoite commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sirji...pls read my comment. I have talk aboit reality only and name of other builders, u r concentrate only on jaypee.
                      Dnd to noida expressway, 3c, bptp, unitech, supertech, sikka, jaypee all have incomplete projects which i hv talk about

If u want only people to bash jaypee because you want so...to sirji aisa to nahin hoga

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
                    It feels nice to wish and imagine one's dreams, but the stark reality is that JP is going to be put through the bankruptcy process pretty soon and home buyers will lose all their investments.

Please try to keep the discussion focussed on facts and reality rather than dreams and imagination.
                    So true.

But its not surprising that JP is going bankrupt.

What I find really surprising is that some people still think (or at least till few weeks ago) that JP can repay debt anytime by selling a fraction of its 'huge land bank'. Some people still see 'land bank' as a big asset that can monetized anytime.
                    'LIVE FOR INDIA'

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X