Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 19 hours ago
8670 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Why dont they buy house like they buy a car? Why did they invest in under-construction! Maybe it's a lesson for all buyers to not get greedy. In the long run it's a very good lesson for future buyers to always buy rtm! In this way, the builders will have to take loan from the banks to construct their projects and then sell it to home buyers, instead of taking money from homebuyers at zero interest. Whatever haooens, happens for good. I am glad this happened and I thank Jaypee for teaching the people a lesson why not to get greedy.

Comment

It is true that those who chose to believe JP's promises were being greedy to some extent, because they always had the option of waiting till Wishtown was delivered successfully, in which case they would have had to presumably pay higher prices. However, only someone sadistic will praise JP as one of India's best builders and be glad at other people losing their life's savings and more.

Comment

Is the price for a under-construction car any different from a ready to drive car. You are not getting my point. Allow me to dumb it down for u. I am saying that no one should buy a under construction property. Only then things will change and builders and brokers will come to their knees.

Comment

And this same thing is happening not just in wishtown but in whole of NCR where people give away their life savings for projects which are not even approved by authority, forget about RTM. I don't feel bad for people who lost their life savings because it was their own mistake. But I hope their childrens won't make the same mistake.

Comment

https://www.bloombergquint.com/law-a...ia-bq-explains

This article and video explains how bankruptcy will work. Once the process starts, board will be suspended and the company will be protected from any adverse court judgements like refunds or penalties to customers. Only financial creditors will have a say in the process and JP customers will not be involved.

Comment

Originally posted by enduser13
              Is the price for a under-construction car any different from a ready to drive car. You are not getting my point. Allow me to dumb it down for u. I am saying that no one should buy a under construction property. Only then things will change and builders and brokers will come to their knees.
              Yes, I am not getting your point when you are saying that a company that is about to go bankrupt is one of the best builders in India. Can you dumb that down for me ?

Comment

Yes of course, I meant it was considered the best builder by one and all, untill the bubble burst. It's quality has always been good. Go check expressway and Jaypee greens in greater Noida. But greed by both the builder and homebuyers caused it's downfall.

Comment

Yes of course, I meant it was considered the best builder by one and all, untill the bubble burst. It's quality has always been good. Go check expressway and Jaypee greens in greater Noida. But greed by both the builder and homebuyers caused it's downfall.
                  Ok, then why have you deleted your post where you said it was a very good time to invest in JP and to buy your dream home ? Are you not sure if you want to buy your dream home in a township where all the infrastructure is supposed to be managed by a company that is about to go bankrupt and Noida authority won't even change a screw in a streetlight ?

Comment

My friend, you are either hallucinating or taking it personally. Please don't . Forget Jaypee, I won't even buy any under-construction property even for 90%. Bro, if you are one of the investors , then don't feel offended, I didn't mean to call you greedy or stupid personally. But you can never be too sure..lol.

Comment

My friend, you are either hallucinating or taking it personally. Please don't . Forget Jaypee, I won't even buy any under-construction property even for 90%. Bro, if you are one of the investors , then don't feel offended, I didn't mean to call you greedy or stupid personally. But you can never be too sure..lol.
                      MANOJa sir,

This person had made a post that it was a great time to invest in Jaypee and she/he was planning to buy his dream home there. Now he has deleted the post and is claiming I am hallucinating. Please check your records to confirm what the truth is. I think he might be a planted mole who is making random posts to derail the discussion from the substantive issue that JP is going bankrupt and Wishtown will be left a big incomplete mess.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X