Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: April 27 2021
8881 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    The bottom line of everything that has been said in favour of / against Jaypee is ............................stay away from any new / fresh purchase in this project for all practical purposes and hope for the best(delivery of home) for the sake of our friends and colleagues who have a property in this township

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Jaypee is important for the place n for us too.....so hopefully they continue to march ahead in this recovery path .....resource mobilisation at site in recent times lend some confidence to my hope.

      God bless Jaypee n All of us!!!!!

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Originally posted by priyeshhh
        Jaypee is important for the place n for us too.....so hopefully they continue to march ahead in this recovery path .....resource mobilisation at site in recent times lend some confidence to my hope.

        God bless Jaypee n All of us!!!!!
        If the march on the recovery path leads to bankruptcy, then I hope no one else takes a "recovery path" like JP has taken.

        For all stuck investors in JP, there are lots of JP moles and agents with various ids who will try to mislead you. The fact is that lenders have essentially taken control of JP, and, by law, the rights of home owners are at the bottom of the pyramid. If you do not proactively take action to intervene, the lenders will legally strip away all assets of the company ( they will still not recover all of their money) and Jaypee customers, contractors, employees, etc will be left holding the bag.

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Originally posted by Truenity View Post

          If the march on the recovery path leads to bankruptcy, then I hope no one else takes a "recovery path" like JP has taken.

          For all stuck investors in JP, there are lots of JP moles and agents with various ids who will try to mislead you. The fact is that lenders have essentially taken control of JP, and, by law, the rights of home owners are at the bottom of the pyramid. If you do not proactively take action to intervene, the lenders will legally strip away all assets of the company ( they will still not recover all of their money) and Jaypee customers, contractors, employees, etc will be left holding the bag.
          Today stick price again 20%....already up more than 300% from recent lows.

          u keep doing bashing n let ppl ride this gain.

          Why am I keep posting share price here??? Because there is strong link b/w prospects n share price of the company. When the company was doing badly it's share price was going down but when it has gone into recovery path so has the share price. There r enough smart money obviously smarter than u which taking a call on company n who am I not to believe that.

          u keep doing bashing that's ur job n roji roti ka sawaal I know.....but take some position in JP stock if not property if ur budget don't permit.

          ​​​​​

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Originally posted by Truenity View Post

            If the march on the recovery path leads to bankruptcy, then I hope no one else takes a "recovery path" like JP has taken.

            For all stuck investors in JP, there are lots of JP moles and agents with various ids who will try to mislead you. The fact is that lenders have essentially taken control of JP, and, by law, the rights of home owners are at the bottom of the pyramid. If you do not proactively take action to intervene, the lenders will legally strip away all assets of the company ( they will still not recover all of their money) and Jaypee customers, contractors, employees, etc will be left holding the bag.
            There I a double speak in ur argument....earlier u were continuously giving gali to JP management n promoters .....and as per ur analysis if company is sliping out of that management n promoter then again u have the problem. Kabi to thand rakho bhai.....this is called dogalapan just to vent ur personal grudge or professional vested interest against JP......May God bless u!!!!!!????

            ​​​​

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Originally posted by priyeshhh

              Today stick price again 20%....already up more than 300% from recent lows.

              u keep doing bashing n let ppl ride this gain.

              Why am I keep posting share price here??? Because there is strong link b/w prospects n share price of the company. When the company was doing badly it's share price was going down but when it has gone into recovery path so has the share price. There r enough smart money obviously smarter than u which taking a call on company n who am I not to believe that.

              u keep doing bashing that's ur job n roji roti ka sawaal I know.....but take some position in JP stock if not property if ur budget don't permit.

              ​​​​​
              Even on split/bonus adjusted basis, the stock is down more about 95% from its peak, around the time when Wishtown was launched. For perspective , that is like buying JP Kalypso at 5000/sqft and selling at 250/sqft.

              The share price right now is nothing but a call option on the company's bankruptcy. Its value is not going up because of any increase in the fundamental value of the company's underlying businesses model, but because of the increase in the volatility associated with it. Anyone with a basic knowledge of how options are priced can understand that.

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Originally posted by priyeshhh

                There I a double speak in ur argument....earlier u were continuously giving gali to JP management n promoters .....and as per ur analysis if company is sliping out of that management n promoter then again u have the problem. Kabi to thand rakho bhai.....this is called dogalapan just to vent ur personal grudge or professional vested interest against JP......May God bless u!!!!!!????

                ​​​​
                Unlike many on this forum, I am not an uncouth lout to give gaali to JP management or anyone else. I don't have any brief for or against anyone from JP. I am only interested in having a factual discussion.

                As an investor, I am always interested in investor psychology and behavior, especially when it becomes irrational. To that extent, I do have an incidental professional interest in this thread.

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Originally posted by Truenity View Post

                  Even on split/bonus adjusted basis, the stock is down more about 95% from its peak, around the time when Wishtown was launched. For perspective , that is like buying JP Kalypso at 5000/sqft and selling at 250/sqft.

                  The share price right now is nothing but a call option on the company's bankruptcy. Its value is not going up because of any increase in the fundamental value of the company's underlying businesses model, but because of the increase in the volatility associated with it. Anyone with a basic knowledge of how options are priced can understand that.
                  Again u misleading facts n figure to put ur pov. Jaypee price is currently way more than ur figure.
                  ​​​ u talking selectively abt past n not talking abt future.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                    Originally posted by Truenity View Post
                    Unlike many on this forum, I am not an uncouth lout to give gaali to JP management or anyone else. I don't have any brief for or against anyone from JP. I am only interested in having a factual discussion.

                    As an investor, I am always interested in investor psychology and behavior, especially when it becomes irrational. To that extent, I do have an incidental professional interest in this thread.
                    U behaviour is summed up at tag assigned with ur name "No-posting probation"

                    lastly God will forgive n bless with ur admission that u have ur vested interest in bashing jp☺

                    Comment


                    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                      Originally posted by Truenity View Post

                      Even on split/bonus adjusted basis, the stock is down more about 95% from its peak, around the time when Wishtown was launched. For perspective , that is like buying JP Kalypso at 5000/sqft and selling at 250/sqft.

                      The share price right now is nothing but a call option on the company's bankruptcy. Its value is not going up because of any increase in the fundamental value of the company's underlying businesses model, but because of the increase in the volatility associated with it. Anyone with a basic knowledge of how options are priced can understand that.
                      u better read how option contracts work then message. There is diff in call option n put option.

                      i can understand ur level of knowledge now when u say that share price is nothing but a call option.

                      I hope u don't trade in future or options ....As they will make ur future go bleak....Just a simple advice😊

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X