Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
8761 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

No airline is prepared to move from T1 to even T2 of IGI airport. Even assuming the airport gets built, which airline will want to invest the money to move operations there ?

Comment

By the way, i won't be surprised if JP again makes a pleas for Debt restructuring in Bankruptcy court just to buy more time. This drama of restructuring and court proceedings will go on couple of years. My assumption is that 2019 will be the year of some meaningful conclusion of Bankruptcy proceedings.

Comment

Since last one year i think June onwards when SDR was invoked....though failed....JP neither paying interest nor principal to lenders...Assume it as zero % debt situation!!!!!..... Where money is going....Why no progress in construction activities....Seems promoters have no intention or no internal earning from operations

Comment

Originally posted by nalinc
          Since last one year i think June onwards when SDR was invoked....though failed....JP neither paying interest nor principal to lenders...Assume it as zero % debt situation!!!!!..... Where money is going....Why no progress in construction activities....Seems promoters have no intention or no internal earning from operations
          JP is making operational losses. Even if all their debt magically gets written off, their business, as it stands, is still not viable.

Comment

Any work starting in Krescent Homes?
            Last edited by Malvish; June 21 2017, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quest2012 View Post
              Any work starting in Krescent Homes?
              Not a single worker on Kresent site
              They are working finishing what is mostly finished, to increase the "delivered" numbers.

Comment

As per today published news in Business Standard , lenders to JAYPEE ASSOCIATE will be selling JAPEE's land bank worth Rs 13000 Cr . My apprehension is such things will lead to situation when JAYPEE GROUP will be left of ZERO ASSET . This situation will lead to WISHTOWN never gets delivered as JAYPEE will have no money available .

I feel that all persons who have booked flat in WISHTOWN should join together and file immediately a case in Supreme Court that JAYPEE should not be allowed to sale any property unless they first deposit a suitable amount in an ESCROW account which will be required to complete WISHTOWN construction . No lender should be allowed to touch the property , unless WISHTOWN home buyers get their flat .

Comment

JP Buyers association should become a Party in Bankruptcy proceedings. WT alone has 35000 houses and most of them are undelivered. I don't know total number of pending JP projects but they are a lot. JP buyer association should stop any sale of JP's RE assets. Right now JP and creditors are planning Bankruptcy settlements while JP buyers are thrown under the bus.

Now getting flats and penalties from JP is not a simple matter of RERA. Since bankruptcy of JP is involved, buyers should look from a broader scope to safeguard their interests. JP buyers should become a party to safeguard their interests in Bankruptcy proceedings.

Comment

It seems Jaypee got some breathing space. http://www.business-standard.com/art...2101235_1.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bigfish
                      It seems Jaypee got some breathing space. http://www.business-standard.com/art...2101235_1.html
                      This news is for JP Associates. JP Infratech is still going to go through bankruptcy process, because lenders don't want the headache of dealing with homebuyers.

Even for JP Associates, the land bank and other assets are going to be stripped off so that they can only be used to pay off debts and for no other purpose. It is essentially going to be a managed bankruptcy, because lenders know in case of a fire sale of the land bank, there will be no takers at all.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X