What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8003 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rahulchawla5
    guys mamta has just withdrawn support....things gettin worse in the country....market will be in bad shape from tom

This is one thing in last few years that I have appreciated about congress. At least they have managed to stand upto it. One Mamta had put entire country on the road back to dark ages. Irrespective of what drove them, I am confident they will manage still similar to Nuclear deal. Mayawati is not in a position to contest lok sabha elections and even though she would say she opposes the congress move. But, she will be absent on voting day just to ensure elections do not happen just now. In this situation they will need just 6 more MPs out of the entire bunch of opposition and neutrals. I am sure 6 toh BJP ke hi tootenge. It pays to be absent then why make a presence :D

My personal opinion is bade log aur optimists is uncertainty aur panic situation ka bhi fayeda uthayenge.
    CommentQuote
  • koi tension naa lo neta ji (mulayam) will save the day for congress
    :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    koi tension naa lo neta ji (mulayam) will save the day for congress
    :D

he may, but chances are he will favour early elections.Abhi netaji ki paancho ungliya ghee mein aur sir kadhai mein hai :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 4luvofmoney
    he may, but chances are he will favour early elections.Abhi netaji ki paancho ungliya ghee mein aur sir kadhai mein hai :D

bhaiya sampradayik taakaton ko satta se door rakhne ke liye neta ji filhaal chunav nahin chahte hain :D
    CommentQuote
    bhaiya sampradayik taakaton ko satta se door rakhne ke liye neta ji filhaal chunav nahin chahte hain :D

good one and that will always be the case as BJP is the second largest party and will remain one of the top two. It is more of Mayawati rajya se to gayi, unpe aane waali musabate kendra (congress/CBI) ne sambhali hui hain . Isiliye woh apne MP's nahi khona chahti. So Satta ki asli chabhi Mayawati ke haath mein hai. I will put my money on Mayawati saving the govt. as she has everything to lose and nothing to gain with immediate LS elections.
    CommentQuote

aur desh koe sampradayik taakaton se bachane ke liye neta g will be just happy to have railways under his belt so that..:bab (5):..( Hum bolen ke toe bole ke ki bolta hai:D)
    CommentQuote
  • Who knows Mamta takes a U turn. This is politics nothing is done till it is actually done.
    CommentQuote
  • Mamta will definitely take a U turn of 1000s of crore in her pocket..
    CommentQuote
  • bhaio yahan mamta aur sushma se koi farak nahi padta...apne jaypee ki baatein karo :)
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,

I happened to be at Sec 132 in Express Trade towers yesterday for a meeting and was happy to see the view around wherein WT is developing. I was particularly happy to see commercials, schools etc operational (though not at optimal levels) around Jaypee. I kinda consider this a bit unique compared to some investment options in ggn especially dway which not only have a way higher price tags but even to view normal progress of your to be home, one needs a 4 X 4 to reach the site in this season.

Moreover feedback from people working there is that alot of momemtum & activity is going on in WT. This is just a feel on how WT is coming up from normal/regular office go-ers who have no vested interest in WT

Just thought of sharing this experience.

Rgds,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HirenV
    Friends,

I happened to be at Sec 132 in Express Trade towers yesterday for a meeting and was happy to see the view around wherein WT is developing. I was particularly happy to see commercials, schools etc operational (though not at optimal levels) around Jaypee. I kinda consider this a bit unique compared to some investment options in ggn especially dway which not only have a way higher price tags but even to view normal progress of your to be home, one needs a 4 X 4 to reach the site in this season.

Moreover feedback from people working there is that alot of momemtum & activity is going on in WT. This is just a feel on how WT is coming up from normal/regular office go-ers who have no vested interest in WT

Just thought of sharing this experience.

Rgds,

Sir G, sorry to ask but are you a Investor/end user of WT. If yes, then whenever you happen to be at Express tower next, for your precious investment at WT, do take out just 5 minutes from your busy schedule and try to get reply of just 3-4 queries out of the initial list shared by Dinesh. I will also do the same. You know boond boond se gardha bharta hai..... We at this hr are more concerned with when and how the WT is going to be delivered and not what people say, or what is happening on dway ....or at moon.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dabbu73
    Sir G, sorry to ask but are you a Investor/end user of WT. If yes, then whenever you happen to be at Express tower next, for your precious investment at WT, do take out just 5 minutes from your busy schedule and try to get reply of just 3-4 queries out of the initial list shared by Dinesh. I will also do the same. You know boond boond se gardha bharta hai..... We at this hr are more concerned with when and how the WT is going to be delivered and not what people say, or what is happening on dway ....or at moon.....

Lol. :) Sure Dabbu G.

I'm one of those end user's without sleepless nights. Br0 - pls relax, you've made a decision to buy into WT and if you're so concerned then sell it because your concern will not help you to get "what you want" and "the way to want" Rest, pls tell me which points you want me to cover during my next visit because I am gonna make it unofficial just for you.

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
    Lol. :) Sure Dabbu G.

I'm one of those end user's without sleepless nights. Br0 - pls relax, you've made a decision to buy into WT and if you're so concerned then sell it because your concern will not help you to get "what you want" and "the way to want" Rest, pls tell me which points you want me to cover during my next visit because I am gonna make it unofficial just for you.

Cheers,

Hiren, bro with due respect Investment is my personal matter so do not enter into that territory and do not try to advice on exiting....., this forum is to share info and I am only asking for info..., have you spoken to jaypee team pre sales and post sales....,or what will you say abt the discussions on increase of areas without any logical workings/explanation available...,

I am just looking for a feedback from end users that jaypee team has delivered this unit which is better / worst than unit conveyed during the sales pitch ( kyunki as per fellow members my unit is a non priority for jaypee right now). I have seen the workings of Hiranadani / Raheja's at Mumbai/Pune and trust me they are really customer friendly whereas my experience with Jaypee post sales is not that good..... I am just looking for some finer details that's why may be wasting time on these forums....,

and please don't make any thing unofficial for me...., list of info as shared by Dinesh is available on this forum itself and many people like me / Dinesh are looking forward to get response on them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dabbu73
    Hiren, bro with due respect Investment is my personal matter so do not enter into that territory and do not try to advice on exiting....., this forum is to share info and I am only asking for info..., have you spoken to jaypee team pre sales and post sales....,or what will you say abt the discussions on increase of areas without any logical workings/explanation available...,

I am just looking for a feedback from end users that jaypee team has delivered this unit which is better / worst than unit conveyed during the sales pitch ( kyunki as per fellow members my unit is a non priority for jaypee right now). I have seen the workings of Hiranadani / Raheja's at Mumbai/Pune and trust me they are really customer friendly whereas my experience with Jaypee post sales is not that good..... I am just looking for some finer details that's why may be wasting time on these forums....,

and please don't make any thing unofficial for me...., list of info as shared by Dinesh is available on this forum itself and many people like me / Dinesh are looking forward to get response on them.

Sure I understand your point. Jaypee is known for delays therefore people entering into this project must have considered this fact. How much delay is something nobody can be precise about. What we are discussing here & the idea of previous post was to extend first hand info of what outsiders feel about the place and the way its coming up & its positive for all buyers in WT. I feel its imp to get an outsider's view also and not of someone who is anti Jaypee or in favour of it

Mumbai is a developed market with more seasoned developers. A Hiranandani or Raheja's have excellent projects delivered to their credit & there is no point in comparison. Jaypee's priority i feel especially after F-1 and Y-eway has changed towards delivering projects in WT which were launched years ago. I think at this point, collectively, lets support and give credit where deserved to atleast the intentions of delivering the first project in WT. Sooner or later time will come for all projects. Jaypee will go bankrupt, cash crunch etc etc is something which are loose statements unless logical discussion/assumptions are displayed. Surely, this forum is meant for that

I'll pick up the list from previous post of Dinesh and definitely get atleast a couple of queries answered

Rgds,
    CommentQuote
    Sure I understand your point. Jaypee is known for delays therefore people entering into this project must have considered this fact. How much delay is something nobody can be precise about. What we are discussing here & the idea of previous post was to extend first hand info of what outsiders feel about the place and the way its coming up & its positive for all buyers in WT. I feel its imp to get an outsider's view also and not of someone who is anti Jaypee or in favour of it

Mumbai is a developed market with more seasoned developers. A Hiranandani or Raheja's have excellent projects delivered to their credit & there is no point in comparison. Jaypee's priority i feel especially after F-1 and Y-eway has changed towards delivering projects in WT which were launched years ago. I think at this point, collectively, lets support and give credit where deserved to atleast the intentions of delivering the first project in WT. Sooner or later time will come for all projects. Jaypee will go bankrupt, cash crunch etc etc is something which are loose statements unless logical discussion/assumptions are displayed. Surely, this forum is meant for that

I'll pick up the list from previous post of Dinesh and definitely get atleast a couple of queries answered

Rgds,

CommentQuote