Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 37 minutes ago
8661 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
    Yes I have seen the share price go from 1500 to 15 in 10 years. That is very exciting, but only for a short seller of the stock.

According to you numbers, JP Associates will have negative debt and become a net creditor of 7000 crore after restructuring. Who will be the people owing JP this money ?
    It will not be net creditors
    if u understand balance sheet n thenm et me remind u that jaypee gross debt is 39000 crore n it has current assets of 15000 cr( net debt 24000cr)

After the deal 18000 cr + 13000 cr land deal spv total gross debt will go down from 39000 crores.As per news 10000cr out of cement deal n 13000cr landbank spv will bring gross debt to 16000 cr.

Remaining money of 8000 cr from the cement deal will be used to pay the outstanding retail FD n fccb loan at company level thus further bring down gross bent n also will be used to complete the remaining uncompleted projects n working capital financing.

Hope now u understand that situation.

​​​​​​

Comment

Yes I have seen the share price go from 1500 to 15 in 10 years. That is very exciting, but only for a short seller of the stock.

According to you numbers, JP Associates will have negative debt and become a net creditor of 7000 crore after restructuring. Who will be the people owing JP this money ?
      1500 to 15 is gross exegeration of facts n misleading.
      Co has split n issued bonus after 1500 .
      1 share has now become 7.5 shares.
      There is no denying to facts that its still way below its heights.

The company is clearly on recovery path n promoters have learnt from their mistakes. We now hope the company recover soon which is absolutely necessary n per condition for our homes to get delivered.

Comment

This is the reason why most distressed companies saw their share price go up. Nothing specific to JP

http://www.indiainfoline.com/article...2200131_1.html

Comment

This is the reason why most distressed companies saw their share price go up. Nothing specific to JP

http://www.indiainfoline.com/article...2200131_1.html
          Here u missing one point ....in all other companies their flagship company going for bankruptcy but in case for JP their flagship remain on recovery path n subsidiary going for bankruptcy .

promoter n lender has 270 days almost 9 months before liquidation if subsidiary going for bankruptcy n hope that jaypee promoters infuse some equity so prepare a future recovery plan for their subsidiary.

Hope all the deal n debt recast plan closes soon n jaypee promoter along with lender infuse equity in jaypee infratech so that it cones out of this debt mess

Comment

Originally posted by priyeshhh

Here u missing one point ....in all other companies their flagship company going for bankruptcy but in case for JP their flagship remain on recovery path n subsidiary going for bankruptcy .

promoter n lender has 270 days almost 9 months before liquidation if subsidiary going for bankruptcy n hope that jaypee promoters infuse some equity so prepare a future recovery plan for their subsidiary.

Hope all the deal n debt recast plan closes soon n jaypee promoter along with lender infuse equity in jaypee infratech so that it cones out of this debt mess
            You are free to live in a dream world, but most people will understand that companies going bankrupt or having their assets ringfenced for the benefit of lenders doesn't mean they are on a recovery path.

Comment

You are free to live in a dream world, but most people will understand that companies going bankrupt or having their assets ringfenced for the benefit of lenders doesn't mean they are on a recovery path.
              Its alws better to be in dream than to despair

I think ppl will understand cyclical businesses go through these problems n when they r restructured n cycle change everyone benefits.
              Ppl need to see where do we stand in that cycle....is that company on downward trajectory or recovery path.

i believe the company is surely on recovery path n recovery start when u face the problem head on n in this case everyone is dealing with the problem head on be it promoter or lender or investors or government.
              ​​

Comment

Originally posted by priyeshhh View Post

I think ppl will understand cyclical businesses go through these problems n when they r restructured n cycle change everyone benefits.
                JP not going down due to cyclical downturn, JP is sinking because of Structural failure of company. Unsustainable business model, bad planning, internal corruption, criminal malfeasance, defrauding customers/creditors/stakeholders, defrauding Govt - these are structural problems of JP.

Comment

Originally posted by Bharatiya View Post

JP not going down due to cyclical downturn, JP is sinking because of Structural failure of company. Unsustainable business model, bad planning, internal corruption, criminal malfeasance, defrauding customers/creditors/stakeholders, defrauding Govt - these are structural problems of JP.
                  U can alws make this case for any company or individual when these cyclical businesses look like unsustainable.
                  who is bearing this all stakeholders including promoters.....one by one they r losing grip on their companies.... We have too suffered like hell ......but there is light at the end of this tunnel what I m trying to say

Comment

Originally posted by priyeshhh

U can alws make this case for any company or individual when these cyclical businesses look like unsustainable.
                    who is bearing this all stakeholders including promoters.....one by one they r losing grip on their companies.... We have too suffered like hell ......but there is light at the end of this tunnel what I m trying to say
                    You are giving false rosy assurances like JP management and agents so that people sit on their hands and do nothing instead of taking steps to safeguard their interests.

Comment

You are giving false rosy assurances like JP management and agents so that people sit on their hands and do nothing instead of taking steps to safeguard their interests.
                      neither I m giving blick n despair picture like a broker or operator who do nothing but just scare ppl away

I m doing all my bit but I m not a whole time basher who just take pleasure in other ppl grief.

Plz elaborate what have u done to safeguard ur interest??? Ohhh I posted my question to wrong address.....ur interest in jaypee....u r safeguarding ur interest by keeping ppl away from JP projects....u a screed broker.....I.like it man!!! Waise bhi its ur roti n roji ka sawal

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X