Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 2 days ago
8757 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by priyeshhh View Post

I think ppl will understand cyclical businesses go through these problems n when they r restructured n cycle change everyone benefits.
    JP not going down due to cyclical downturn, JP is sinking because of Structural failure of company. Unsustainable business model, bad planning, internal corruption, criminal malfeasance, defrauding customers/creditors/stakeholders, defrauding Govt - these are structural problems of JP.

Comment

Originally posted by Bharatiya View Post

JP not going down due to cyclical downturn, JP is sinking because of Structural failure of company. Unsustainable business model, bad planning, internal corruption, criminal malfeasance, defrauding customers/creditors/stakeholders, defrauding Govt - these are structural problems of JP.
      U can alws make this case for any company or individual when these cyclical businesses look like unsustainable.
      who is bearing this all stakeholders including promoters.....one by one they r losing grip on their companies.... We have too suffered like hell ......but there is light at the end of this tunnel what I m trying to say

Comment

Originally posted by priyeshhh

U can alws make this case for any company or individual when these cyclical businesses look like unsustainable.
        who is bearing this all stakeholders including promoters.....one by one they r losing grip on their companies.... We have too suffered like hell ......but there is light at the end of this tunnel what I m trying to say
        You are giving false rosy assurances like JP management and agents so that people sit on their hands and do nothing instead of taking steps to safeguard their interests.

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
          You are giving false rosy assurances like JP management and agents so that people sit on their hands and do nothing instead of taking steps to safeguard their interests.
          neither I m giving blick n despair picture like a broker or operator who do nothing but just scare ppl away

I m doing all my bit but I m not a whole time basher who just take pleasure in other ppl grief.

Plz elaborate what have u done to safeguard ur interest??? Ohhh I posted my question to wrong address.....ur interest in jaypee....u r safeguarding ur interest by keeping ppl away from JP projects....u a screed broker.....I.like it man!!! Waise bhi its ur roti n roji ka sawal

Comment

neither I m giving blick n despair picture like a broker or operator who do nothing but just scare ppl away

I m doing all my bit but I m not a whole time basher who just take pleasure in other ppl grief.

Plz elaborate what have u done to safeguard ur interest??? Ohhh I posted my question to wrong address.....ur interest in jaypee....u r safeguarding ur interest by keeping ppl away from JP projects....u a screed broker.....I.like it man!!! Waise bhi its ur roti n roji ka sawal
            I safeguarded my interest by not investing in JP projects that brokers were pitching to me and I have been trying to safeguard public interest by warning people that JP was going to go bankrupt long before it was obvious and while JP agents on this forum were still guaranteeing that everything was rosy at JP.

Comment

Why the hell ur special interest in jaypee????
              its the case with almost all the builders then why u choosing n picking out JP only.....it has more to do than what meets the eye.....come on say the truth!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
                I safeguarded my interest by not investing in JP projects that brokers were pitching to me and I have been trying to safeguard public interest by warning people that JP was going to go bankrupt long before it was obvious and while JP agents on this forum were still guaranteeing that everything was rosy at JP.
                its the case with almost all the builders then why u choosing n picking out JP only.....it has more to do than what meets the eye.....come on say the truth!!!

Plz elaborate have u doing the same with other builders thread like unitech supertech or amarpali or dlf a can go on on on.

U have some personal grudge or professional vested interest in bashing jaypee.....admit it!!!!!

Comment

Plz elaborate have u doing the same with other builders thread like unitech supertech or amarpali or dlf a can go on on on.

U have some personal grudge or professional vested interest in bashing jaypee.....admit it!!!!!
                  How many builders in Noida, apart from JP, are being taken to bankruptcy court ?

I don't have any professional interest in JP or any other builder anywhere in the world.

On JP threads , I had seen many posters openly lie and mislead people about the prospects of the company, when it was obvious to me that their bankruptcy or resolution was inevitable. So, out of curiosity and personal interest, I decided to post the facts and my analysis , so that gullible people would not be mislead. That is the extent of my personal interest.

Comment

The bottom line of everything that has been said in favour of / against Jaypee is ............................stay away from any new / fresh purchase in this project for all practical purposes and hope for the best(delivery of home) for the sake of our friends and colleagues who have a property in this township

Comment

Jaypee is important for the place n for us too.....so hopefully they continue to march ahead in this recovery path .....resource mobilisation at site in recent times lend some confidence to my hope.

God bless Jaypee n All of us!!!!!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X