Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 21 hours ago
8670 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by priyeshhh

Today stick price again 20%....already up more than 300% from recent lows.

u keep doing bashing n let ppl ride this gain.

Why am I keep posting share price here??? Because there is strong link b/w prospects n share price of the company. When the company was doing badly it's share price was going down but when it has gone into recovery path so has the share price. There r enough smart money obviously smarter than u which taking a call on company n who am I not to believe that.

u keep doing bashing that's ur job n roji roti ka sawaal I know.....but take some position in JP stock if not property if ur budget don't permit.

​​​​​
    Even on split/bonus adjusted basis, the stock is down more about 95% from its peak, around the time when Wishtown was launched. For perspective , that is like buying JP Kalypso at 5000/sqft and selling at 250/sqft.

The share price right now is nothing but a call option on the company's bankruptcy. Its value is not going up because of any increase in the fundamental value of the company's underlying businesses model, but because of the increase in the volatility associated with it. Anyone with a basic knowledge of how options are priced can understand that.

Comment

There I a double speak in ur argument....earlier u were continuously giving gali to JP management n promoters .....and as per ur analysis if company is sliping out of that management n promoter then again u have the problem. Kabi to thand rakho bhai.....this is called dogalapan just to vent ur personal grudge or professional vested interest against JP......May God bless u!!!!!!????

​​​​
      Unlike many on this forum, I am not an uncouth lout to give gaali to JP management or anyone else. I don't have any brief for or against anyone from JP. I am only interested in having a factual discussion.

As an investor, I am always interested in investor psychology and behavior, especially when it becomes irrational. To that extent, I do have an incidental professional interest in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post

Even on split/bonus adjusted basis, the stock is down more about 95% from its peak, around the time when Wishtown was launched. For perspective , that is like buying JP Kalypso at 5000/sqft and selling at 250/sqft.

The share price right now is nothing but a call option on the company's bankruptcy. Its value is not going up because of any increase in the fundamental value of the company's underlying businesses model, but because of the increase in the volatility associated with it. Anyone with a basic knowledge of how options are priced can understand that.
        Again u misleading facts n figure to put ur pov. Jaypee price is currently way more than ur figure.
        ​​​ u talking selectively abt past n not talking abt future.

Comment

Unlike many on this forum, I am not an uncouth lout to give gaali to JP management or anyone else. I don't have any brief for or against anyone from JP. I am only interested in having a factual discussion.

As an investor, I am always interested in investor psychology and behavior, especially when it becomes irrational. To that extent, I do have an incidental professional interest in this thread.
          U behaviour is summed up at tag assigned with ur name "No-posting probation"

lastly God will forgive n bless with ur admission that u have ur vested interest in bashing jp☺

Comment

u better read how option contracts work then message. There is diff in call option n put option.

i can understand ur level of knowledge now when u say that share price is nothing but a call option.

I hope u don't trade in future or options ....As they will make ur future go bleak....Just a simple advice😊

Comment

u better read how option contracts work then message. There is diff in call option n put option.

i can understand ur level of knowledge now when u say that share price is nothing but a call option.

I hope u don't trade in future or options ....As they will make ur future go bleak....Just a simple advice😊
              It is clear that you are an ignoramus who has no idea about put call parities and symmetries. I do not wish to debate with people like you who have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

For those are genuinely interested, one methodology for valuing stock prices is to consider them to be call options on the firm with the strike being the value of the company's debt. This is especially useful for distressed companies.

Details of the framework, dumbed down to be comprehensible for MBA level students, may be found here http://pages.stern.nyu.edu/~adamodar...tures/opt.html

Comment

If the march on the recovery path leads to bankruptcy, then I hope no one else takes a "recovery path" like JP has taken.

For all stuck investors in JP, there are lots of JP moles and agents with various ids who will try to mislead you. The fact is that lenders have essentially taken control of JP, and, by law, the rights of home owners are at the bottom of the pyramid. If you do not proactively take action to intervene, the lenders will legally strip away all assets of the company ( they will still not recover all of their money) and Jaypee customers, contractors, employees, etc will be left holding the bag.

Sirji ap se ek request karun ?
                There are many points you speak which are very true , also like many here you hv say not to buy jaypee, till project ready, which also i think all agree

But sir, what is harm in wishing best of luck for the jaypee buyers who are stuck, they havent make any crime

I request sirji, pls write whatever true or reality u want but also wish good for buyers

If jaypee complete they promise, noida will gain ...rates ka pata nahin but image of noida will improve more
                Umeed pe duniya chalti hai sirji....i not saying u give hope to buyers, but dont try to snatch hope they have.

You have no buy in jaypee, is good sirji, but manu p3ople put their life money in it...at least wish them best of luck......society agar ek doosrey ko guide karey, help karey, smjhaye to newschannel ki bakwass kaun sunega ?
                Giving reality is 100 percent correct par thoda narmi se do, acchey se samjhao....koi apko bhadkaye to ignore kar do...report kar do....par unka zaroor socho sorji....what we see is 50000 abandon flats, but those are also 50000 dreams of people lioe you and me...unka na govt, na builder.....just dil se wish bhi kar do har post baad, please Justa request sirji
                Last edited by Grenoite; June 24 2017, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grenoite

There are many points you speak which are very true , also like many here you hv say not to buy jaypee, till project ready, which also i think all agree

But sir, what is harm in wishing best of luck for the jaypee buyers who are stuck, they havent make any crime

I request sirji, pls write whatever true or reality u want but also wish good for buyers

If jaypee complete they promise, noida will gain ...rates ka pata nahin but image of noida will improve more
                  Umeed pe duniya chalti hai sirji....i not saying u give hope to buyers, but dont try to snatch hope they have.

You have no buy in jaypee, is good sirji, but manu p3ople put their life money in it...at least wish them best of luck

Just a request sirji
                  If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

I can certainly offer my best wishes and commiserations, but that won't change the reality.

I don't understand how stating facts snatches hope away from people. Just like some investments work out spectacularly, some end in disaster. Any seasoned investor will take that into account when investing his money. I personally have money stuck in NCR real estate, but making or seeing false and rosy projections is not going to make me any more hopeful.

Comment

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

I can certainly offer my best wishes and commiserations, but that won't change the reality.

I don't understand how stating facts snatches hope away from people. Just like some investments work out spectacularly, some end in disaster. Any seasoned investor will take that into account when investing his money. I personally have money stuck in NCR real estate, but making or seeing false and rosy projections is not going to make me any more hopeful.
                    when all hope ends then ppl develop suicidal tendencies.
                    If u have money stuck in ncr then u better beware that u don't develop those tendencies.
                    There is difference in giving gyaan n following it....U seems to me only like a this true kalyugi baba who only preaches.....That too from abroad n make money.

Go to site n see the difference in last one month how the resource mobilisation is going at project .
                    Jaypee gonna win this fight n we will too .....Inshaallah!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grenoite View Post

You have no buy in jaypee, is good sirji, but manu p3ople put their life money in it...at least wish them best of luck......society agar ek doosrey ko guide karey, help karey, smjhaye to newschannel ki bakwass kaun sunega ?
                      Giving reality is 100 percent correct par thoda narmi se do, acchey se samjhao....koi apko bhadkaye to ignore kar do...report kar do....par unka zaroor socho sorji....what we see is 50000 abandon flats, but those are also 50000 dreams of people lioe you and me...unka na govt, na builder.....just dil se wish bhi kar do har post baad, please Justa request sirji
                      Sir yeh na ho payega .....Kisko bol rahe ho.....A paid basher.....Ohhh I forget there is a new name for these.....Trollers!!!!!!

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X