Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 5 hours ago
8668 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Truenity View Post

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

I can certainly offer my best wishes and commiserations, but that won't change the reality.

I don't understand how stating facts snatches hope away from people. Just like some investments work out spectacularly, some end in disaster. Any seasoned investor will take that into account when investing his money. I personally have money stuck in NCR real estate, but making or seeing false and rosy projections is not going to make me any more hopeful.

Sirji Apko apni story batata hun
    Family background middle class, par apna ghar hai, Education kam hai, job ka kucch pata nahin rehta, abhi job nahin hai, lekin umeed hai kucch mil hi jygee
    I decided bar bar CV dalney se accha apni dukan kholun,, self emply mere liye best option
    Budget kam tha, very small shop ready was available, and if i have buy then sara paisa lag jata, no money for business
    I ask everywhere to guide even on this website, No one on this website help me, but bhala ho many people in running market give me excellent tips

I finally got shoplocation of my choice, size of my choice, best rate but in under construction property (paras one33), but it good option for me as it give me 3year to make some money for business also, and no 100% pay full.

I had try all tricks which many senior people had mention all over, but all fail, infact I lose 2-3 good options in other projects befor as good lcoation sold very fast, i dint want to lose any more chance

I finally buy the property and like any middle class who even show off his alto to everyone, i also happy make thread and talk about my shop and property
    suddenly i see .....people coming and making fun of me, telling me what mistake i made, and some even wish me bad.....sir main pareshan ho gaya, ghabra gaya,
    I also knew under construction has some risks like any builder but i balacne with rates i got and choice, but after reading comments i got very upset

woh to bhala ho kumar sir ka, veteran member, who gave Full facts but with Human Touch, understanding other people hope and mind also.

Then i understood how even complete strangers on website can also make you so upset, main to samajh gaya, but sir agar kumar sir nahin samjhatey to shayad depress ho jata. Thats why i say sirji, please state facts, but do with some compession , hope is always there sirji, let people have their hope, you give facts only

Dawai pilaney ke many ways, nurse can make angry face and force medicine in mouth, but good ones give it ...with compession and wishing best

Ap koi hope mat do sirji, else people will call you also broker, ap pls facts batao, but aaram se, aur buyers ko best wishes keh dogey to apko bhi accha hi bolnegy sab

kuch ghalat kaha ho to sorry sirj
    Last edited by Grenoite; June 24 2017, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• WishfulThink
      WishfulThink commented
      Editing a comment
      Bro, your comments make my delay issues trivial, I sincerely wish you all the best. Never lose hope but don't stop fighting for your rights.

• Grenoite
      Grenoite commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank u sir, main to yahi kehta hun, har property ke saath koi kahani hoti hai jismain oaisa, mehnat, emotion, sab hota hai....koi jan bhujkey ghalat jagah paisa nahin lagata.....builder aur project ko discuss kartey samay.....kam se kam us buyer ka thoda khyal rakhna chahiye bas

Sabka bhala ho...aur kya chahiye

https://www.google.co.in/amp/www.liv...gn%3Dgoogleamp

good news for Noida and greater noida

Comment

JP is on recovery path now. This is where JP gambled and now it would pay off in a big way.

Comment

But I read somewhere that this company will be declared bankrupt .

Comment

Originally posted by flatowner2 View Post
          But I read somewhere that this company will be declared bankrupt .
          Now the YEW landbanks become much more valueable.

Comment

• flatowner2
            flatowner2 commented
            Editing a comment
            the real problem is now no big player is ready to invest money in real estate and thats why Unitech, Wave returned theor land to govt and
            these are located in priime location

Noida had oversupply...this was bound to happen.
          Airport would push industrial devlopment...hence more jobs and more demand for housing

Comment

I have been such news stories for many years. The latest was last year :

http://www.dailypioneer.com/todays-n...ort-in-up.html

However no one will answer the question that when Noida and Greater Noida authorities don't have money for existing projects and the CEO himself has announced putting many approved infrastructure projects on hold, where the money to buy build this unviable airport will come from- when GMR is struggling to monetize the very lucrative Delhi airport.

The metro in Noida and Greater Noida is a reality and will be used by far more people than the hawai airport , news about which has been floated for the last 15 years to fool people. However, property prices have only fallen.

I do hope some gullible murgas believe the story that property prices will go up because of the recycling of this approval news and I can finally sell my properties in Noida and Greater Noida, but I am highly sceptical that will happen.

As far as JP is concerned, it no longer owns any land bank . It has all been transferred to the lenders. Even if its value does go up, it will just limit the losses they will have to take on their bad loans. JP will not benefit by a single paisa.
            Last edited by Truenity; June 24 2017, 02:45 PM.

Comment

According to this news report, site clearance has not been given
              http://m.hindustantimes.com/noida/no...rYpSaYJnJ.html

In a few days, Bhiwadi airport lobby will also get good news published to fool some murgas that side of NCR.

Comment

Centre gives wings to Greater Noida, clears proposal for Jewar airport
                The government has cleared a proposal for setting up a greenfield airport in Jewar in Greater Noida, which is likely to be operational in the next five to six years.

By Anand Patel |
                June 24, 2017
                The proposal to set up a greenfield airport in Jewar in Greater Noida has finally been cleared by the government. Located in Gautam Budh Nagar district, adjoining national capital city Delhi, the airport is likely to be operational in the next five to six years.

At a press briefing in Delhi today, Civil Aviation Minister Ashok Gajapathi Raju was quoted by PTI as saying that "in-principle clearance has been granted" for the airport. The Civil Aviation Minister said that the airport will cater to 30-35 million passengers per year over the next 10 to 15 years.

Raju said he is happy that 3,000 hectares of land have been identified in Jewar for the international airport. "In Delhi, we are expecting 91 million passengers by 2020 and 109 million passengers by 2024," Gajapathi Raju said at the briefing.

Also at the briefing, Minister of State Jayant Sinha told media persons that within a year, the land procurement process is expected to be completed to start the bidding process for identifying the company which will develop the airport.

"NOIDA TO TURN INTO AEROTROPOLIS"

"We expect that the first phase of the Airport will be operational in 5 years," Sinha said. The minister of state also said, "With a Rs 15 thousand crores of investment, Noida will turn into a aerotropolis, UP officials have confirmed us to extend the Greater Noida metro upto Jewar to provide a multi modal transport facility in the airport area."

"Noida International Airport will provide an alternate to meet this growing demand for air connectivity in the NCR," Jayant Sinha added. The new airport will boost economic activity for export oriented cities like Moradabad and Aligarh in Western Uttar Pradesh, Sinha further added.

Also at the briefing, Uttar Pradesh minister Siddharth Nath Singh thanked the central government for approving the setting up of the airpost in Greater Noida. "Jewar airport will be the cargo hub of the country apart from catering to domestic and international traffic," Singh was quoted as saying by news agency ANI.

The decision to clear the proposal for the aiport was taken last evening in a meeting where the Defence Ministry said that it has no objections. The airport will help reduce congestion at the Delhi International Airport.

UP BJP HAD WRITTEN TO CIVIL MINISTRY EARLIER

In the past, according to Minister of State for Civil Aviation, Sinha, the current BJP state government in Uttar Pradesh had written to his ministry for a technical evaluation of the proposed site.

The minister pointed out that there was a need to consider development of a green field airport at Jewar, since the IGI airport located here will be utilising its full passenger handling capacity in another 4-8 years time.

Earlier, a technical evaluation of the proposed site at Jewar was conducted, but due to the time lapse there was a need to conduct a fresh study, Sinha said.

Last edited by MANOJa; June 24 2017, 02:56 PM. Reason: Insults/Flaming

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
                  According to this news report, site clearance has not been given
                  http://m.hindustantimes.com/noida/no...rYpSaYJnJ.html

In a few days, Bhiwadi airport lobby will also get good news published to fool some murgas that side of NCR.
                  Don't read old messages n live in past alws.
                  In principal means site clearance given.
                  Next step is for now land acquisition .
                  Wings to noida n Jaypee owners......Hurray!!!!!

Last edited by MANOJa; June 24 2017, 02:56 PM. Reason: Insults/Flaming

Comment

Tags: None
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X