8757 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
    According to this news report, site clearance has not been given
    http://m.hindustantimes.com/noida/no...rYpSaYJnJ.html

In a few days, Bhiwadi airport lobby will also get good news published to fool some murgas that side of NCR.
    Don't read old messages n live in past alws.
    In principal means site clearance given.
    Next step is for now land acquisition .
    Wings to noida n Jaypee owners......Hurray!!!!!

Last edited by MANOJa; June 24 2017, 02:56 PM. Reason: Insults/Flaming

Comment

Originally posted by Grenoite

Sirji Apko apni story batata hun
      Family background middle class, par apna ghar hai, Education kam hai, job ka kucch pata nahin rehta, abhi job nahin hai, lekin umeed hai kucch mil hi jygee
      I decided bar bar CV dalney se accha apni dukan kholun,, self emply mere liye best option
      Budget kam tha, very small shop ready was available, and if i have buy then sara paisa lag jata, no money for business
      I ask everywhere to guide even on this website, No one on this website help me, but bhala ho many people in running market give me excellent tips

I finally got shoplocation of my choice, size of my choice, best rate but in under construction property (paras one33), but it good option for me as it give me 3year to make some money for business also, and no 100% pay full.

I had try all tricks which many senior people had mention all over, but all fail, infact I lose 2-3 good options in other projects befor as good lcoation sold very fast, i dint want to lose any more chance

I finally buy the property and like any middle class who even show off his alto to everyone, i also happy make thread and talk about my shop and property
      suddenly i see .....people coming and making fun of me, telling me what mistake i made, and some even wish me bad.....sir main pareshan ho gaya, ghabra gaya,
      I also knew under construction has some risks like any builder but i balacne with rates i got and choice, but after reading comments i got very upset

woh to bhala ho kumar sir ka, veteran member, who gave Full facts but with Human Touch, understanding other people hope and mind also.

Then i understood how even complete strangers on website can also make you so upset, main to samajh gaya, but sir agar kumar sir nahin samjhatey to shayad depress ho jata. Thats why i say sirji, please state facts, but do with some compession , hope is always there sirji, let people have their hope, you give facts only

Dawai pilaney ke many ways, nurse can make angry face and force medicine in mouth, but good ones give it ...with compession and wishing best

Ap koi hope mat do sirji, else people will call you also broker, ap pls facts batao, but aaram se, aur buyers ko best wishes keh dogey to apko bhi accha hi bolnegy sab

kuch ghalat kaha ho to sorry sirj
      Mr Grenoite,

Let me give you some sincere advice.

If you get upset by reading what annoymous strangers write on a forum, please drop the idea of doing your own business. It requires a very thick skin and you will not be able to handle the rejections that all entrepreneurs inevitably have to face.

I am not here to seek cheap popularity. I will write what I believe is right rather than what people want to hear. If you want to listen to someone peddling dreams, please go and attend a rally of your local politician.

Comment

• priyeshhh
        priyeshhh commented
        Editing a comment
        Chiii....u having popularity???? Chalo....at least u have some optimism 😁😁😁

• Grenoite
        Grenoite commented
        Editing a comment
        Chalo sir ap khush raho, sabhya bhasha aur insaniyat to news channel main bhi nahin hoti, shayad samaj main uski value hi nahin rahi

Main middle class admi hun sir, hamesha sikhaa, kisi ke agey apni bat rakhni ho to sachayee se lekin izzat se rakho

Best wishes sirji, jo bhi apki niyat ho, jab tak kisi ka bura na ho

I have been such news stories for many years. The latest was last year :

http://www.dailypioneer.com/todays-n...ort-in-up.html

However no one will answer the question that when Noida and Greater Noida authorities don't have money for existing projects and the CEO himself has announced putting many approved infrastructure projects on hold, where the money to buy build this unviable airport will come from- when GMR is struggling to monetize the very lucrative Delhi airport.

The metro in Noida and Greater Noida is a reality and will be used by far more people than the hawai airport , news about which has been floated for the last 15 years to fool people. However, property prices have only fallen.

I do hope some gullible murgas believe the story that property prices will go up because of the recycling of this approval news and I can finally sell my properties in Noida and Greater Noida, but I am highly sceptical that will happen.

As far as JP is concerned, it no longer owns any land bank . It has all been transferred to the lenders. Even if its value does go up, it will just limit the losses they will have to take on their bad loans. JP will not benefit by a single paisa.
      Now Jaypee doesn't have any land bank.....All have been purchased by someone having alws nightmares.☺☺☺☺☺☺

PS: Psychological disorder can be cured if treated well in time otherwise can be fatal for u n ur family so a small advice get diagnosed early

Comment

Originally posted by priyeshhh

when all hope ends then ppl develop suicidal tendencies.
        If u have money stuck in ncr then u better beware that u don't develop those tendencies.
        There is difference in giving gyaan n following it....U seems to me only like a this true kalyugi baba who only preaches.....That too from abroad n make money.

Go to site n see the difference in last one month how the resource mobilisation is going at project .
        Jaypee gonna win this fight n we will too .....Inshaallah!!!!!!
        Some time ago you were giving me gyaan on trading options and calling be a broker. Now that your ignorance has been completely exposed, you are throwing new insults at me.

I am a scientist with published papers and also an inventor, with approved patents. So, I not only give gyaan, but also follow it.

Comment

Jaypee Infratech the owner for Wishtown and all Noida/YEW area case has been declared defaulter and case referred to NCLT.
          If NCLT follows procedure it will be end for Jaypee, but as we know in India everything and everyone is on sale, depends kiska jack
          kahan hai.

So it is all luck otherwise going with the fact , NCLT is definetly a bad news.

Comment

Originally posted by priyeshhh

Now Jaypee doesn't have any land bank.....All have been purchased by someone having alws nightmares.☺☺☺☺☺☺

PS: Psychological disorder can be cured if treated well in time otherwise can be fatal for u n ur family so a small advice get diagnosed early
            It seems you have not been reading the news. The land bank has not been purchased, but taken over by the lenders because JP kept defaulting on loans for years.

Comment

It seems you have not been reading the news. The land bank has not been purchased, but taken over by the lenders because JP kept defaulting on loans for years.
              I read n read it fully not half.
              Land bank of Jil will be transferred to SPV doesn't mean it will taken over but a separate company will be formed simaltaneous value of debt.... If any upside in value then it will flow to Kaylee only.

Furthur jaypee hold a very large n valuable.... I repeat very large n valuable land bank in its book which will remain with JAL.

Now at least u partially agree with upside in Land value due to Airport(u think upside to lender me thinking upside to all lender jp n we buyers) .... N that means u starting to believe this news of airport gonna materialize soon...... Bhai u changing big time.... Good going!!!!!

Comment

Who says jaypee infratech is owner? All bills and invoices are in name of jp associates

Comment

Some time ago you were giving me gyaan on trading options and calling be a broker. Now that your ignorance has been completely exposed, you are throwing new insults at me.

I am a scientist with published papers and also an inventor, with approved patents. So, I not only give gyaan, but also follow it.

Seems u have become far more pessimistic being in lab..... Just come out n see the world..... There is far more lively life than u believe.

Comment

It's official now..... They have done press conference today.... It's no longer news it's becoming reality!!!!!!!

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X