What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
7997 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by bearish
    Ok, WTowners, So here goes:

View of Kosmos Heights inner towers plus underground basement parking work happening.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=14260

View of Pavilion Court from inside Golf course greens

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=14254

View from one of the Kosmos towers overlooking the C1G community facilities with Krecent Homes to the left at the back, Kasa Isles in the middle with upper basement work happening and Klassic Shaurya towers emerging upto three four floors on extreme right. The green belt is the Noida expressway with contruction happening in sec 137 towers in the distance.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=14259

View of Kalypso from ground level.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=14257

Driveway into the inner golf course area with a villa under construction.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=14253

Imperial Court towers from the greens.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=14252

Basement underground two level car parking being developed under Kosmos inner greens.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=14261

Looking south - PC towers with low rise Augusta Town Homes on extreme left...

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=14255

Construction materials lying outside PC where some of the Hazel villas will come up.

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=14258

Approach to towers right next to the greens

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=14256

To all those people who claim that living in WT will take 5-10 years, please get up from the computer and visit the sites yourself. WT is no smaller than any Noida sector where one society is RTM with construction happening on an adjacent plot. Atleast areas around the Golf course will be livable pretty soon imo. If this is not livable or good living soon, then nothing in NCR is!
    Look forward to some constructive debate...

Is this Jaypee Greens KOSMOS??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by priyaj

Brother, sorry for sounding arrogant, but can't you read the captions given with the photos?
    CommentQuote
    Brother, sorry for sounding arrogant, but can't you read the captions given with the photos?

Great work bearish. Looks very very impressive.

Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by priyaj

Bearish Bhai, photos kis din and at what hr click ki..., puri site pe ek bhi worker kaam karta hua nazar nahin aa raha hai...,

When I visited the site last, at-least on each site there were few workers...., yeh photo's dekh kar toe lag raha hai ki kaam bandh hoe gaya hai.....,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dabbu73
    Bearish Bhai, photos kis din and at what hr click ki..., puri site pe ek bhi worker kaam karta hua nazar nahin aa raha hai...,

When I visited the site last, at-least on each site there were few workers...., yeh photo's dekh kar toe lag raha hai ki kaam bandh hoe gaya hai.....,

Shot a month ago all over wishtown. Did not focus on the workers as that was not what i wanted to show. The endeavour was to show all round development of the township as a whole.
    You will find a lot of labour at Klassic/Shaurya, Kosmos and inside the towers in PC where internal finishing is happening. I even saw a lot of workers at the orchards and KBA site but somebody was mentioning that they have been withdrawn from there. Not sure about that bit.
    CommentQuote
    Shot a month ago all over wishtown. Did not focus on the workers as that was not what i wanted to show. The endeavour was to show all round development of the township as a whole.
    You will find a lot of labour at Klassic/Shaurya, Kosmos and inside the towers in PC where internal finishing is happening. I even saw a lot of workers at the orchards and KBA site but somebody was mentioning that they have been withdrawn from there. Not sure about that bit.

does that means, you intentionally avoided clicking living things on this planet in your photographs ow ek aadh admi toe dikhta..., structures/material without workers ke alawa sirf ek Honda city dikh rahi hai...., jaise kisi photo shoot mein photographers ke vehicle ke piche GM marketing ki car chal rahi hoe...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dabbu73
    does that means, you intentionally avoided clicking living things on this planet in your photographs ow ek aadh admi toe dikhta..., structures/material without workers ke alawa sirf ek Honda city dikh rahi hai...., jaise kisi photo shoot mein photographers ke vehicle ke piche GM marketing ki car chal rahi hoe...

That is a very uncalled for post. Rather than thanking the individual for doing the legwork to bring you the pictures you are doubting his intentions.

I went 10 days back and there was an army of workers.

If you have a different opinion go visit the site and post something first hand.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    That is a very uncalled for post. Rather than thanking the individual for doing the legwork to bring you the pictures you are doubting his intentions.

I went 10 days back and there was an army of workers.

If you have a different opinion go visit the site and post something first hand.

I am sorry dinesh for GM marketing comment and if it has created a bad taste but I am still curious that how come not a single person is visible..., even in my earlier post even i conveyed that the workers were there
    CommentQuote
  • Dabbu stop behaving like a pappu..
    You are invested and still have so many doubts?
    Bech ke nikal lo..
    Itna bad mouth karoge toh kaise chalega?
    Invest in 3C/Prateek etc for better returns n early delivery..
    Avoid jaypee..
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • guys please let me knw if you want any specific information from the Jaypee wishtown noida...as i am visitin the site tomorrow to check any prog there...
    CommentQuote
  • Check the construction speed of orchards n click a pic or 2 if possible mate..

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulchawla5
    guys please let me knw if you want any specific information from the Jaypee wishtown noida...as i am visitin the site tomorrow to check any prog there...

Pls refer to list below from earlier posts which Dabbu73 is trying to enquire about. Not all maybe relevant at this stage. You may get information to whichover points you feel makes sense. Also pls check out GDI excavation status :D some pictures would also help.

Rgds,

Social Clubs and Boomerang

1.When I get possession of my apartment, will the club facilities be open
    2.What all features / facilities are there in the social clubs
    3.Is there any possibility to allow Boomerang memberships for some reduced price to Kalypso (or other Project holders?) May be for club only or Club + 9 Hole or Club + 18 Hole only etc)
    4.How are clubs allocated to different projects

Parking and Intra Wishtown Travel

5.What is the current price / status of second parking of various projects
    6.Will Jaypee allow surface parking for those who have not purchased second parking
    7.Where will guests park their cars
    8.What is the plan for internal commutation? Do people rely on their vehicles or can expect something from JP

Power, Water and Gas (Utilities)

9.Where are the capacitive electrical and water purification plants located and when will they become operational
    10.Where will the power backup generators be located within a project (if this is not central) and what measures will be taken to protect the occupants of flats from pollution/noise
    11.What will be the costs per Unit for backup power
    12.Will we have hot water in water taps? Or we have to deploy geyser
    13.Will we get piped gas, will Jaypee provide this? What will be the costs?

Buildings

14.Will there be AC in lobbies
    15.What are the provisions of installing split ACs in projects which do not have an outdoor platform unit slab?

Maintenance

16.What is the per month maintenance rate fixed for my project
    17.What will be the maintenance model i.e. how will it be run, executed and enforced

Possession and Handover

18.When Jaypee hands over a particular project, will Jaypee make any provisions to keep the project protected from construction dust/hazards from a neighboring project
    19.How many projects are still to be launched and What is Jaypee’s formal target to complete ALL of Wishtown
    20.For the early movers, how will they take care of day-to-day needs. Will Jaypee provide any makeshift shops etc until commercials are formally launched

Miscellaneous

21.Is Jaypee doing anything for pets – like some builders are providing loos for pets
    22.What can Jaypee tell us of the Bund road at the rear and will Jaypee have any gates to that road

Few add ons Dabbu G's side:-

1) The brand of electrical / sanitary fittings and the warranties attached with them.
    2) Whats will be the tenure of the defect liability period for the units post possession and the format / disclaimers attached to the same.
    3)Why is Jaypee team creating confusion by changing specifications / using different language e.g. The modular Kitchen at Krescent has become just Kitchen now on web site, and the woodwork in all bed rooms as mentioned in the brochures has been changed to Wardrobes in PAL.
    4) Number of power substations and their locations.
    5) Change in the final area, will we get a detailed working for justifying change in the salable area (This has happened in more than one project as shared on various forums) or it will again be a top shared secret or a puzzle.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulchawla5
    guys please let me knw if you want any specific information from the Jaypee wishtown noida...as i am visitin the site tomorrow to check any prog there...

Sorry bro but forgot to add an important request. If you're planning to post any pictures, pls ensure you have worker's/labourer's in them too. We want all to have a relaxed weekend ... :)

Cheers ;)
    CommentQuote
  • hahaha mein ek kaam karta hu...workers labourers se dosti wosti karke...unke phn numbers..unka naam pata sab le aata hu...jab bhi kabhi aise topic aayenge ki labour nahi hai...kaam nahi ho raha...to direct unko hi call kar lenge :D :D
    CommentQuote
  • We already have a labourer's number from orchards. But he was disturbed so many times, he stopped taking any calls..!!
    CommentQuote