• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

http://www.business-standard.com/art...2700240_1.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bharatiya View Post
      Stuck JP investors and some brokers have become active again to dump their holdings.

JP's financial health is very bad. Jewar Airport will not come up until 2027. Even otherwise WT fate is completely unrelated to Jewar Airport.
      Ur statement 'WT fate is completely unrelated to Jewar Airport' shows either ur ignorance or desperation of the issue😀😀😀😀😀😀

Comment

All towers in WT will be completed now ......mil gaya bakraa that too on EID.

http://www.khabarindiatv.com/india/n...l-noida-521207

:-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Comment

• bhuwan
          bhuwan commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol........

• aONEinvestor
          aONEinvestor commented
          Editing a comment
          Ab to ho gaya bankruptcy वल बब क bankruptcy 😀😀😀😀😀😀

Effect of jewar airport on Noida/ greater noida

SBajaj Sir,
        Good evening .

Sir, what is your take on Effect of jewar airport on Noida/ greater noida?
        After 15 years of waiting , approval has come (after an eon) . Is it advisable to buy a plot in greater noida area now?

Thanks

Note: This Eid is mithi Eid, so bakra kaatney kee jarrurat normally nahi hoti !

Comment

Originally posted by Grenoite
          Sir main yahi maanta hun ki airport has direct connection with anything on yamuna expressway

The effect of airport will be upto greater noida easily incl noida extension and even noida expressway.
          YYes main noida sectors have nothing much effect

when construction of airport will start full speed, lot of interest in yamuna expressway and greater Noida and ofcourse buikder who have lot on prime land will also benefit.

Fate of WT is unrelated to Airport. Prime location doesn't mean anything if the project has been abandoned and builder has gone bankrupt. Unitech Golf & Country club Township is even better location on expressway but has gone down the drain. Also completion of project or selling it to another RE company is almost impossible due to huge encumbrances involved among various parties including JP stakeholders, Creditor Banks, Noida authority, Home buyers, unpaid contractors etc etc

Jewar Airport will come up in 2027. Fate of WT will be decided in next 2-3 years when thorough clean up of RE sector begins (through RERA and Bankruptcy proceedings).

A simple analogy. If i am holding a residential plot at a location where Govt announces National highway or Metro project, then i will benefit greatly. But WT is different thing. Most of the apartments aren't even complete. Many towers only half build superstructure. Some projects not even started work. Builder has no money. What good news of Airport will do?

Here is my analysis of Expressway. 9 Sectors worth of land had been laid to waste by JP & Unitech. Expressway actually starts at Sec 135 and Sec 105/108. Before that its incomplete towers of JP & Unitech townships which have no chance for completion. There are other failed builders on expressway also. Overall expressway will remain deserted for long time. However if you don't mind that, then there are plenty of RTM options & plot sectors to buy on expressway.

Comment

Insults/Flaming
            IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Very true Bharatiya. If JP had wishtown delivered on time (infact all the projects in expressway) then we would have had a a finely developed residential in the whole of NCR. Noida was put back 5-10 yrs in time by these builders. It will take a long time to set this right as further developments will be hampered.

Noida is a prime example of how not to develop a township.

Comment

Readers,

I have been a silent reader for many years on this forum, due to simple reason that people who claim to be not even invested in a project, somehow try to malign it the most. This thread has been a testament to this.

Reason I choose to post today is that I have been offered possession of my flat in Wishtown - Classic. Though delayed, but it happened. I know only 6k have been given possession, I must consider myself lucky etc.

It is not all black as some people are trying to portray here.

I am a happy guy, and i wish more people get possession of their homes soon.

Comment

• vivmits
                  vivmits commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Which tower ?

• devendra.k
                  devendra.k commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Which Tower and How much area increased ?

Please try visiting the area before commenting and badmouthing a project or a locality.

Fyi :
                There are 700 families currently living in wishtown sector 134.

MANOJa : A request : contributors like dineshsays were the most valued information providers on this forum, especially JP specific info. What i found amazing is that guys like trueinty or pkgandhi etc are still here, but original information posters have vanished or discouraged.

Please try to bring original contributors back...like dineshsays,zohaib, suresh, cookie, nandunaada etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ashishew View Post
                  Please try visiting the area before commenting and badmouthing a project or a locality.

Fyi :
                  There are 700 families currently living in wishtown sector 134.

MANOJa : A request : contributors like dineshsays were the most valued information providers on this forum, especially JP specific info. What i found amazing is that guys like trueinty or pkgandhi etc are still here, but original information posters have vanished or discouraged.

Please try to bring original contributors back...like dineshsays,zohaib, suresh, cookie, nandunaada etc.
                  I agree .

We need to have contributions by all knowledgeable members . There have been many valuable Posters but some have gone missing maybe because of some of them taking negative feedback on JP too personally .

Everybody should understand that this is a discussion forum and positive/negative feedback/information is a part and parcel of the whole thing . Taking anything personally is not going to help anybody and the cause of the Forum .

Insults/Flaming
                  IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
                  Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Tags: None
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X