Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 1 week ago
8881 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

cases refer to NCLT nothing but a chance to restructure debt...mammoth debt prohibits banks to take harsh decision or write off in books completely... also due to legal implications as individual capacity lenders were reluctant to take haircut or huge sacrifice....moreover bankers have already provisioned approx 50% in its books so accepting huge sacrifice not gonna a big issue........in NCLT decision will be taken by committee of creditors (COC) and no legal proceeding will be initiated any member of COC even if huge waiver is accepted.....all knows selling of assets may take endless time and may not produce desired results...stock may see rally in near future of companies gone to NCLT...its quite sure JP will also come out with new restructure scheme...but further money if pour into system first be used by banks/lenders itself..or prior permission of COC is required to use for construction...delay in construction definitely be there...to safe skin few towers may be delivered but handing over entire project is nothing but bluff...just to buy more time.

Comment

Guys, appreciate if i get you can suggest me on buying a One BHK in Jaypee Pavilion Court. I can see on 99 Acres and Magicbricks 1 bhk goes for around 45 Lacs 936 sqft in total.

Is it an ideal choice to buy in ready to move ?

Any registry issues ?

Any other issues like maintenence, high charges, construction quality etc.

Is the rate ideal ?? or what should be the lowest price.

Looking to keep as investment and stay when in india, we mostly live out of india.

Comment

Originally posted by Arseman View Post
        Guys, appreciate if i get you can suggest me on buying a One BHK in Jaypee Pavilion Court. I can see on 99 Acres and Magicbricks 1 bhk goes for around 45 Lacs 936 sqft in total.

Is it an ideal choice to buy in ready to move ?

Any registry issues ?

Any other issues like maintenence, high charges, construction quality etc.

Is the rate ideal ?? or what should be the lowest price.

Looking to keep as investment and stay when in india, we mostly live out of india.
        If you are doing this investment for long term and have some risk appetite , you can buy 300-500 sq mt plot of Yamuna expressway authority. Rates are close to 10k per sq mt these days, now airport coming and as this zone will pick up eventually it will give return. Take a horizon of 10 years 3-5 times return will come and authority plots are always safe so your investment is in safe hands.

Gud luck
        If you aren't working for your goals, you are working for someone else's goals!

Comment

Originally posted by kumargaurav View Post

If you are doing this investment for long term and have some risk appetite , you can buy 300-500 sq mt plot of Yamuna expressway authority. Rates are close to 10k per sq mt these days, now airport coming and as this zone will pick up eventually it will give return. Take a horizon of 10 years 3-5 times return will come and authority plots are always safe so your investment is in safe hands.

Gud luck
          This is not the time to put money in property that too one 1 bhk in ncr yes if you need for end use then only its fine to put money on this. 45L for 1 BHk is costly in PC where 2 BHK is easily available around 60-62 L

Comment

There r enough bearish ppl around us makes me quite positive on the overall return potential of the real estate sector in medium term.

'Don't follow herd... Be contrary to consensus lead to superlative return "

Comment

I know jaypee wish town noida projects delayed but all threads are from 2010 11 12 13. Can any body who has taken possession and living there tell us the situation as of now.

Comment

Absolutely. How are jp plots? How much risk in these?
                a cat not able to catch mice will scratch the pillar in frustration

Comment

Originally posted by Bhatnagar.rr View Post
                  I know jaypee wish town noida projects delayed but all threads are from 2010 11 12 13. Can any body who has taken possession and living there tell us the situation as of now.
                  We have a flat in Kalypso Court. Possession and registry completed last year.

Excellent security and maintenance support. No hassles. Very comfortable to live in.

Club not operational yet and may take a long time.

Comment

• Bhatnagar.rr
                    Bhatnagar.rr commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks for your reply. Is klassic and kosmos also have the same type of security and maintainance. My sis has purchased a flat in kosmos in resale. Do you advice them to shift if everything fine.

Originally posted by dipak44

We have a flat in Kalypso Court. Possession and registry completed last year.

Excellent security and maintenance support. No hassles. Very comfortable to live in.

Club not operational yet and may take a long time.
                  How much money has JP deposited in Kalypso's escrow account to complete the towers and other facilities like clubhouse ? Do you think they will stick to the latest completion schedule after having failed to deliver on their promises umpteen times or is it going to be another false mirage ?

Comment

• dipak44
                    dipak44 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have no idea. Do I care? Not.
                    Since you have time on your hands, please find out and let all know.

Originally posted by Truenity View Post

How much money has JP deposited in Kalypso's escrow account to complete the towers and other facilities like clubhouse ? Do you think they will stick to the latest completion schedule after having failed to deliver on their promises umpteen times or is it going to be another false mirage ?
                  How does it matter in case of RTM properties?
                  a cat not able to catch mice will scratch the pillar in frustration

Comment

Tags: None
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X