Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 4 hours ago
8668 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by mony11

The news does mention Rs 6000 Cr Topline but in the interview it is also quoted that 6000 Cr. debt will remain post this. You evidently jumped the gun and now your comment on 'opening the mouth' that you seem to use so frequently applies on you.
    I don't have the time to watch interviews of defaulters.
    If you want to know how much money Vijay Mallya owes banks, will you take his word for it or those of the banks he owes money to.

Comment

Originally posted by bansii
      Is 6000 Cr total debt on all three(JP Associates, JP Infra and JP Power) ?
      After all three are bankrupted and resolved, maybe yes.

Comment

• Tindin
        Tindin commented
        Editing a comment
        That looks to be your dream Sir

• aONEinvestor
        aONEinvestor commented
        Editing a comment
        एक खवहश हमर और बस उस पर दम नकल 😀😀😀😀
        Ek khawaish hamari aur bas usi par dam nikle

Originally posted by Truenity View Post

If you want to know how much money Vijay Mallya owes banks, will you take his word for it or those of the banks he owes money to.
      interesting Sir no time to watch them but plenty of time to analyse them and rubbish them, think for many months now.

Comment

• ashishew
        ashishew commented
        Editing a comment
        Spot on. Awesome burn

Originally posted by Tindin

interesting Sir no time to watch them but plenty of time to analyse them and rubbish them, think for many months now.
      Yes I was the only one on the forum who predicted the inevitable bankruptcy.

Comment

• Vbb128
        Vbb128 commented
        Editing a comment
        And what is your prediction on all the other real estate developers in India? Suggest you also write on the other threads so ignorant investors can get educated

Like I said earlier, it is better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. 6000 cr is the total annual revenue the company is hoping to target and not the debt.
      Listen again..... गांधीजी once said बुरा मत सुनो but u follow कुछ मत सुनो 😀😀😀😀😀
      Last edited by aONEinvestor; July 1 2017, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Ur don't have time to listen but u have time to write messages here.... U can open ur mouth without even bothering to listen

"Like u said earlier, it is better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Now u comparing mallaya with Gaur.... I can now understand ur level of logic... One who is a abscondar n one who is taking full responsibility n correcting his mistakes r same..... Bravo!!!!

Let ppl judge who they wanna follow.

'​​​​​​​सुनो सबकी करो मन की'

Comment

Originally posted by Tindin View Post

Spot on😁😁😁😁
          धो डाला

Comment

Yes I was the only one on the forum who predicted the inevitable bankruptcy.
            Showing Bankruptcy of ur logic.... Jaypee coming out strongly of debt issues n u pat ur self for predicting the inevitable bankruptcy of the group.

May God bless u n ur family!!!!

Comment

Insults/Flaming
              IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

hope we see soon some tangible action on ground. with new triple A rated status, i assume they wont have much issues in getting money for completion of WT?

Comment

• abhinema
                  abhinema commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Not sure, I am no expert on that as most of the other, but this is what a news says so. pls read here http://www.moneycontrol.com/news/bus...l-2315399.html

• bhuwan
                  bhuwan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  did u read it ?? it refers to ultratech as AAA rated company...

With this, part of the debt of Jaiprakash Associates and Jaypee Cement has been transferred from a stressed account to a triple A-rated new company.

• abhinema
                  abhinema commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ohh my bad then. it said triple AAA rated new company which i thought is referring to SPV. being struck with JP so long that I jumped gun.
              Tags: None
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X