Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 4 hours ago
8644 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Was hoping to get some construction status in wishtown, par yahan to ek se ek bade pandit baithe hain gyaan dene ke liye..haha. Truenity , sir you seem to be very knowledgeable and your predictions are only second to Nostradamus. Slow claps for you. May you please enlighten less wiser souls like us on status of other builders like Amrapali and others or are you just an expert on Jaypee? Pardon my folly and ignorance since I am invested in both Jaypee and Amrapali dream Valley.

Comment

Ye lo today pic from Pavillion court
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image_85969.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	2528919

Comment

Originally posted by aONEinvestor

No idea what u saying....unitech ppl has no hope neither they r doing anything at project level or corporate level
        Jaypee management is doing what they have said in last few months.... They have acknowledged their mistakes n trying to correct it. Now the result of the action is quite visible both at the project and corporate level.

Ramp up in execution of Wishtown happening and debt problem now behind... Commitment from. Promoters should be trusted.

I believe fear and rumor mongers should be behind the bars first😀😀😀😀😀

The jt president and company secretary of JP Associates sent an official letter to BSE and NSE on June 30 that JP has continued to default on debentures listed in these exchanges. Do you know more about JP's financial situation than him ?

Last edited by Truenity; July 1 2017, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NCRguru
          Was hoping to get some construction status in wishtown, par yahan to ek se ek bade pandit baithe hain gyaan dene ke liye..haha. Truenity , sir you seem to be very knowledgeable and your predictions are only second to Nostradamus. Slow claps for you. May you please enlighten less wiser souls like us on status of other builders like Amrapali and others or are you just an expert on Jaypee? Pardon my folly and ignorance since I am invested in both Jaypee and Amrapali dream Valley.
          From what I have heard, Amprapali is also a third rate builder like JP. I don't have information about their financials, but I won't be surprised if Amprapali investors face the same fate as those of JP and Unitech.

Comment

• aONEinvestor
            aONEinvestor commented
            Editing a comment
            "Heard"...... But earlier u commented u don't listen😀😀😀😀😀

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
          The jt president and company secretary of JP Associates sent an official letter to BSE and NSE on June 30 that JP has continued to default on debentures listed in these exchanges. Do you know more about JP's financial situation than him ?

Ur problem is u don't listen
          These payments will be made out of total money received from the deal after paying 12000cr of loan attached to the assets sold which will materialize in next 3-4*days........ Go n listen that interview again.

Further it shows ur double face.... One official statement of default u believe n other official statement showing मैनेजमेंट commitment to real estate development उ don't believe.... Stop living in make believe world😀😀😀😀😀

Comment

Ur don't listen but u can read I believe😀😀
            Now read

Q: What next for the JP Group because you have seen a lot of bad times, you have seen a lot of debt restructuring. What is the current situation now in terms of your balance sheet and going forward what are the next steps?

A: As already reported and as indicated by you in your opening remarks, we have been able to conclude this transaction. This transaction underlines many facets of this organisation, assets have been world-class. The organisation built the assets which drew attraction from a prestigious companies like UltraTech Cement. It has been a complex transaction but it could only be concluded because of very high trust level between both the organisations and the quality of assets. I am very thankful to all the banks, all the people, various state governments because this is the first transaction after Mines and Mineral Development and Regulation (MMDR) Act came into existence which was modified also and all the formalities were completed and transaction got consummated yesterday.

It was done because the organisation is determined that we have to redeem the credibility of this organisation and what many people do not know, I have no hesitation in admitting that it has been a tough phase for the organisation. We grew, we expanded but we believed in infrastructure story of the country; in power, in roads and of course the traction came, economy did not go as per the expectation.

It has impacted everybody including banks but the crux of the entire transaction vis-à-vis JP that there is a company which honestly tried to restructure its debt even if that meant parting of very-very precious assets but the credibility is more important. There is an issue of large FD holders of 88,000 and everything will get paid in next three-four days. So the organisation now is much trimmer, definitely have shrunk in the size but financial are going to be stronger.

Comment

From what I have heard, Amprapali is also a third rate builder like JP. I don't have information about their financials, but I won't be surprised if Amprapali investors face the same fate as those of JP and Unitech.
              N do clarify ur interest in any of the builder???
              Or अनजाने की शादी में बेगाना दीवाना 😀😀😀😀😀

Comment

It seems this thread has become a free advertising platform for JP and its promoters. I wish they had at least hired someone who did not write in broken pidgin English, so that people could at least understand what was being said.

Comment

Greater Noida: UP government assures Rs2,000 crore for airport land

YEIDA will play a crucial role in the airport project as it is tasked with acquiring farmers’ land for the project. Also, the authority has decided to get environmental clearances for the project by 2019. It needs around Rs2,000 crore to acquire nearly...

The UP government is also expected to appoint a PCS official and a dedicated tehsildar, who will be tasked with acquiring land.(HT File Photo for representation)

Updated: Jul 01, 2017 22:40 IST

By Vinod Rajput, Hindustan Times
                  The Uttar Pradesh government has assured the chairman of the Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) of soon releasing Rs2,000 crore to acquire land for an international airport in Jewar along Yamuna Expressway.

Chairman Dr Prabhat Kumar met with the top officials of the Uttar Pradesh government at the industrial development department office in Lucknow on Thursday.

“The state government wants to fast-track work on the airport project. The government will start releasing Rs2,000 crore right after the state budget is decided. The date for the UP budget is not final but we expect that the funds for the airport project will be released soon,” said Kumar.

YEIDA will play a crucial role in the airport project as it is tasked with acquiring farmers’ land for the project. Also, the authority has decided to get environmental clearances for the project by 2019. It needs around Rs2,000 crore to acquire nearly 1,000 hectares in the first phase. YEIDA has already identified 5,000 hectares for the entire project.

“We will easily get the environmental clearance for the airport project because unlike Mumbai (Navi), there is no hill to be levelled to develop a runway. Developing a runway will be a much easier a job as the area is located among the plains along Yamuna Expressway,” said Kumar.

The UP government is also expected to appoint a PCS official and a dedicated tehsildar, who will be tasked with acquiring land.
                  “We are studying the obstacle limitation survey to identify villages that need to be shifted. There is one canal flowing through the land earmarked for the project. After a detailed study, we will sit together with civil aviation experts and identify the stretch. If the canal does not come in the way of the runway, we will not have to shift the same,” said Kumar.

“We need to study whether we can let it flow as it is, if it gives an aesthetic look and does not affect the airport project in any manner,” said Kumar.

The YEIDA will also acquire land for aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) facility near the airport site. “The MRO project has been already been discussed with the Union civil aviation ministry experts in Delhi. We will acquire land for this project too,” said Kumar.

Comment

I can do one thing.... Laugh😀😀😀😀

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X