What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • jaypee share 12 percent up :D :D

thanks to venky and ved :)
    CommentQuote
  • 21.Is Jaypee doing anything for pets – like some builders are providing loos for pets?
    ======================================

WOW is that a serious issue here...I ama pet lover too...but asking for this much ... I hope all you guys realise we have to live responsibly in society and these elitist thoughts am very sure is precursor o rise of marx and engels. Thoda lagaam do apne sapno ko!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by warhound
    Does anyone have an update as to the present BSP of jaypee greens Imperial tower and Kalypso towers !?

are 3300 BSP as well as 2500 BSP realistic or just rumours ?! can anyone confirm as much . thanks.

all rumors nothing to believed it these are the prices then its a steal
    CommentQuote
  • Akash & Dinesh, Babaji is sspnded..
    CommentQuote
  • Pawanbhai leave babaji..
    Whats up?
    Long time..
    Can you confirm the kosmos ceiling height brother?
    CommentQuote
  • confirmed.. 9.5

Originally Posted by akash.g
    Pawanbhai leave babaji..
    Whats up?
    Long time..
    Can you confirm the kosmos ceiling height brother?
    CommentQuote
  • That is post writen a few yrs ago. Kalypso is touching 8-8.5, Imperial 9.5 (all for good units, bigger flats)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahulchawla5
    jaypee share 12 percent up :D :D

thanks to venky and ved :)

:)...Seems the stock market players are giving more credence to Company's financial health and Manoj Gaur's words of commitment than many of Jaypee lovers (read, bashers) here on IREF.

This is in lighter vein...general market sentiment is improving...thanks to some bold decisions announced by the Govt...a lot of scrips with good fundamentals which were at subdued prices in the last few months are picking up. I hope that JAL is one of them and not increasing by fluke or design.

BTW, Rupee has also become stronger to 53.45.

RBI in its latest Review, improved market liquidity by reducing CRR. Banks will have more money to lend...some may reduce interest rates also.

Seems, overall, Govt is fed up of the criticism of policy paralysis and is coming out with some important decisions...some more to come actually in the next few days...

Let us see if all these are able to give some Phillip to the overall sentiment.

In which case, the Doomsayers and Bubble Theorists may be in for some surprise...
    CommentQuote
  • 3-4 saal ka to kaam ho gya FDI aane se...uske baad mayawati sambhal legi :)
    CommentQuote
  • I passed by WT y'day - could make out one more floor on my tower Kalypso over the last month, which seems normal progress.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    I passed by WT y'day - could make out one more floor on my tower Kalypso over the last month, which seems normal progress.

I was at Wishtown today and specifically went to see PC, PH as one of my relatives is considering a purchase in them.

Following was my observation.Sharing it with fellow IREF members to comment.

PC, PH towers which are closer to possession are still far from possession. They still need considerable work to be done. My gut feel was that earliest possible time frame is mid 2013 if Jaypee really pushes itself.

I was not impressed by the exterior quality of some of the finished towers of PC,PH. I am talking about some of the low rise towers (5-6 storeys). They seemed to be painted recently but did not seem to have a finish quality of how an ATS tower or a Jaypee Greens GN tower looks like.

I talked to a few people there and they told me that Jaypee had given PC/PH to some not so reputed contractors and that is showing up in the quality of the product delivered which is not up to the mark. Now, I really wonder how the Non GC projects will turn out which are way cheaper than PC, PH?

Imperial, on the other hand, seemed to be coming up nicely and looked of good quality.Looking for comments from the members
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by libranreality
    I was at Wishtown today and specifically went to see PC, PH as one of my relatives is considering a purchase in them.

PC, PH towers which are closer to possession are still far from possession. They still need considerable work to be done. My gut feel was that earliest possible time frame is mid 2013 if Jaypee really pushes itself.

I was not impressed by the exterior quality of some of the finished towers of PC,PH. I am talking about some of the low rise towers (5-6 storeys). They seemed to be painted recently but did not seem to have a finish quality of how an ATS tower or a Jaypee Greens GN tower looks like.

I talked to a few people there and they told me that Jaypee had given PC/PH to some not so reputed contractors and that is showing up in the quality of the product delivered which is not up to the mark. Now, I really wonder how the Non GC projects will turn out which are way cheaper than PC, PH?

Imperial, on the other hand, seemed to be coming up nicely and looked of good quality.Looking for comments from the members

I am not a fan of PC/PH either. Imperial and kalypso WT GC units are definitely on my radar. Hopefully the price stays at this level while my other investments catch up to allow me to make an entry. I hope I am not being too optimist. Lets see what destiny has in store for me .
    CommentQuote
  • Is Jaypee wishtown noida project (kosmos to be specific) being financed by SBI or other nationalised bank (other then PNB)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by libranreality

No comments from me at this stage.Please wait till possession.No tower has been finalised yet.But I have faith JayPee will do justice to every project in Wish Town.Patience and Faith are always rewarding.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friend Galaxy.This is good flat.This week I also buy flat of low floor in 50,50 scheme from bop after full checking of resale price in many complex in sector 93 and sector 100 and sector 137 and sector 168.

Originally Posted by Galaxy
    No comments from me at this stage.Please wait till possession.No tower has been finalised yet.But I have faith JayPee will do justice to every project in Wish Town.Patience and Faith are always rewarding.:)
    CommentQuote