Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
    It has been 3 months since JP management claimed they will get 1800 crores from banks, but no one has yet been able to name the specific bank which has given or will give this money. If the money was received 3 months ago, why has construction not restarted on most proiects ?

If JP has paid 2400 crores to YEIDA, why is map approval still blocked ?
    News clearly state that Jaypee has got 1800 crores. They don't need to disclose the name to u. Ppl going at site (not like u in ur dreams) have confirmed that activity has picked up n picking up day by day. 😀😀
    As far as dues to YEIDA is concerned jaypee paying money.... However jaypee will not pay money as per ur desire n wishes.... They will pay when need arises. 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 Jaypee pays 15% of dues to YEIDA

Vandana Keelor | TNN | May 16, 2017, 07.29AM IS GREATER NOIDA: Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority(YEIDA) on Monday said that Jaypee (Jaiprakash Associates Ltd) had paid it 15% of the total outstanding amount due for the 1,000hectare plot on which the company has developed a sports city. The Jaypee group has paid Rs 100 crore out of the Rs 600 crore, YEIDA said. The Authority had issued a final notice to the builder in March this year after which the realtor had paid the Authority Rs 10 crore. The next instalment due from Jaypee is Rs 384 crore, which it has to pay by August 31, 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by aONEinvestor View Post

MANOJa see what language is being used even after ur last warning.... Let sense prevail!!!!!
      Many members posting in JP threads r breaking rules despite my warnings . Would take suitable action, when required .
      Last edited July 5 2017, 11:12 PM.
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

MANOJa why u not banning a person being so rude n telling all other guy a troll..... Have seen u banning so many others for lot less rude behavior..... Any reason????
        How do u know that i have been banning others for less rude behavior ???.....have u been banned before ?

Also, don't prompt me on moderation . Some of u have also been making equally rude Posts & i am watching, would take action, as & when required .

Also, just to remind some of u, excessive complaining/Reporting/whining is also against rules .

Excessive Complaining
        Excessive complaining and/or whining disrupts the mission of IREF and interferes with the ability of other members and visitors to enjoy their visit to the forum, and is therefore NOT permitted.
        Last edited July 5 2017, 11:22 PM.

Comment

This is new...@manoja loosing his cool.
          what happened sir...u r the light that guides us..

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post

How do u know that i have been banning others for less rude behavior ???.....have u been banned before ?

Also, don't prompt me on moderation . Some of u have also been making equally rude Posts & i am watching, would take action, as & when required .

Also, just to remind some of u, excessive complaining/Reporting/whining is also against rules .

Excessive Complaining
            Excessive complaining and/or whining disrupts the mission of IREF and interferes with the ability of other members and visitors to enjoy their visit to the forum, and is therefore NOT permitted.
            Expect a better reply than this from u.... I can understand that u r annoyed with the continuous ignorance of ur warnings to members

Comment

Expect a better reply than this from u.... I can understand that u r annoyed with the continuous ignorance of ur warnings to members
              Don't increase your expectations to heavenly levels .

I am annoyed because of continuous disruption in free flow of discussions in some threads because for some members , for them, their personal ego is more important . I am continuously get messages from other members to ban such People . I am annoyed because i am seeing some members forming a coterie and verbally attacking one member/members who is/r holding different views than the coterie . I am annoyed because some members r treating the forum as a personal battle field instead of a tool to share and gain RE knowledge . I am annoyed because of certain members reporting inconsequential Posts, just to gain an upper hand . I am annoyed that because of some members, the sole objective & mission of IREF is being sidelined & disrupted .

As i said earlier, i am watching everything - all manipulations & all alliances, ulterior motives and disruptive objectives of some members .
              Last edited July 6 2017, 09:44 AM.

Comment

At least the CEO of YEIDA is telling the truth about the legal situation of JP Wishtown. Do you want to believe him or people posting here with ulterior motives and agendas ( you can also count me in that category if you want to) ?

JP Wishtown buyers will be left completely in the lurch. And if bankruptcy is not highly likely, why on earth are JP Wishtown buyers signing petitions against it ?

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/noida...w/59467758.cms

Comment

Looks like the petition to stop Bankruptcy is actually filed by Manoj Gaur in disguise. Read the content of petition. It says that Banks, UP Politicians, Bureaucrats and Govt are responsible for failure of WT project. Poor JP is now forced into Bankruptcy when they are trying to deliver WT. Bunch of lies. JP is responsible for its own failures and now blaming others. JP don't wanna go through Bankruptcy proceedings because it will unveil their mask of lies and deception and then it will be sued by 25000 home buyers in various courts for various frauds and mischief. JP Management thus stare a future where they will go to jail.

Comment

Any link to the petition? Nothing on change.org for, "Save 25000 buyers of Jaypee by preventing them from filing bankruptcy".

Comment

Here is the petition.

https://www.change.org/p/md-ceo-idbi...signer_receipt

The petition is shared by jaypee wishtown owners association on their fb page, so it is genuine.
                      a cat not able to catch mice will scratch the pillar in frustration

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X