Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Pumping would continue till 25.
    a cat not able to catch mice will scratch the pillar in frustration

Comment

Originally posted by raabta
      Pumping would continue till 25.
      How do you know ? Are you part of the pump and dump operation or just hunch and guesses and stuff ?

Comment

• raabta
        raabta commented
        Editing a comment
        Be original boss. You seem to lecture people on language, cant even make a burn?

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
      How do you know ? Are you part of the pump and dump operation or just hunch and guesses and stuff ?
      U would know after this week. It is not a hunch.

Comment

Why are you posting BSE/NSE links here? Whats the relevance?

Comment

Two more directors have resigned from JP infratech. No one wants to be on a sinking ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhatnagar.rr View Post
            Thanks for your reply. Is klassic and kosmos also have the same type of security and maintainance. My sis has purchased a flat in kosmos in resale. Do you advice them to shift if everything fine.
            Sorry, I do not have any idea about classic or kosmos. But, I have seen the same kind of security for Pavilion Court.

Comment

http://www.financialexpress.com/indi...is-why/730996/

Comment

As a result of protest on 01st July at JP Vasant Vihar Hotel, Mr. Ajeet has called us to meet JP officials at sector – 128 on 8th July, Saturday at 3:30 PM. Let us take this opportunity to show our strength and anger. Let us gather there in a BIG number. Let this pressure continue. Let us make it BIG. This is our last chance. Please attend with your family members on 8th July (Saturday) JP Office sector – 128.

Comment

Originally posted by raabta View Post
                  Guys....which plots are behind adobe office? The property advisor says they are gold... basic construction is done.
                  Kensington Park 1, Jaypee Greens, Sector 133. Not clear when you say ' basic construction is done' ? Plot holders are currently constructing on these plots...some are doing full fledged construction...whereas a majority is doing it for obtaining 'CC'...Completion Certificate so as to avoid statutory penalty.

In my view, these plots are great value for money particularly at current beaten down prices. For a detailed discussion on these plots where the pros and cons have been discussed thread bare over the years, there is a dedicated thread.. "Kensington Plots..."

PS: I hold a plot here myself.
                  Last edited by VedKapoor; July 4 2017, 10:55 PM.
                  Do unto others as if you were the others.

Comment

This will worsen the already precarious financial position of JIL

The concessionaire was also pulled up by YEIDA for not improving the infrastructure on the expressway. YEIDA has also warned Jaypee Infratech to improve the facilities or face action. Arunveer Singh, CEO of Yamuna Authority, has told Jaypee that he saw many faults on the expressway. YEIDA officials have told Jaypee Infratech that he would be forced to write to the state government and ask them to revoke toll collecting rights from the company, according to DNA.

Jaypee Infratech is supposed to spend 20 percent of its toll collection on the maintenance of the expressway. According to YEIDA officials, the concessionaire is not spending the required amount, DNA reported

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X