Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 1 day ago
8757 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by raabta

Made up fairy tales..Where is this info?
    It is all available in the public domain .
    Last edited by MANOJa; July 5 2017, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aONEinvestor
      Jaypee stock pumping again started😀😀😀😀
      Board it even now or see ur Brothers taking the ride only😀😀😀
      Hahahaha. You don't even know what a pump and dump scheme is , do you ? Hahahaha.

At the end of the day, with no change in the fundamentals of the company, the holes in the group's financial situation will have to be made whole by some combination of the shareholders, lenders, customers and vendors.

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
        It is all available in the public domain for those who are not too lazy and stupid to find it.
        Please provide a link.
        a cat not able to catch mice will scratch the pillar in frustration

Comment

Please provide a link.
          Go through my old posts and you will find it.

Comment

Go through my old posts and you will find it.
            Your old posts...hahaha....from what i have read...you can only ingest the garbage you cook .
            Entertaining none the less

Comment

LAST WARNING

Guys, mellow down your tones & stop arguing for the sake of argument, otherwise be prepared for a long vacation from IREF .

Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times .

Insults/Flaming
              IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

In the interest of protecting the gullible who some shills are trying to fool, here is the link

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/noida...w/55252331.cms
                Last edited by MANOJa; July 5 2017, 03:24 PM. Reason: Rude

Comment

• raabta
                  raabta commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Please mind your language. No need to get personal and name calling.

In the interest of protecting the gullible who some shills are trying to fool, here is the link

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/noida...w/55252331.cms
                Please calm down.

This dated Nov 4, 2016, more than 6 months have passed. No updates from then?

How is this connected to Construction approval? I can buy a plot, get it registered, but cant construct on it?

If you said registry is stopped, i could have understood...but map approval...seems far-fletched.
                Last edited by MANOJa; July 5 2017, 03:24 PM. Reason: Edited Quoted text.

Comment

Please calm down.

This dated Nov 4, 2016, more than 6 months have passed. No updates from then?

How is this connected to Construction approval? I can buy a plot, get it registered, but cant construct on it?

If you said registry is stopped, i could have understood...but map approval...seems far-fletched.
                  VedKapoor who owns a plot there has already posted this is the case. If you can't understand what either of us has posted, it is not my problem.

It is difficult for me to believe you are not a troll and since the moderators are not banning you, I am just going to ignore you going forward.

Genuine investors can search for my old posts on this forum to get the facts.
                  Last edited by MANOJa; July 5 2017, 03:30 PM. Reason: Rude

Comment

VedKapoor who owns a plot there has already posted this is the case. If you can't understand what either of us has posted, it is not my problem.

It is difficult for me to believe you are not a troll and since the moderators are not banning you, I am just going to ignore you going forward.

Genuine investors can search for my old posts on this forum to get the facts.
                    Sir...lets not make it personal. I am an inquisitive guy trying to understand things.
                    Let me assure you - I am not a jaypee investor.
                    I am new to RE, saved up some money, now wants to invest it as i would otherwise end up spending it.
                    I am pretty much covered as per my money manager, one last aspect left is to buy a land.

I am exploring Noida, as well as GGN. I am looking at the big picture - not specific to any builder.

In Noida, where can you buy builder plots? Jaypee is the obvious answer. Try visualizing it from my perspective, you would understand.

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X