Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 33 minutes ago
8649 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
    In the interest of protecting the gullible who some shills are trying to fool, here is the link

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/noida...w/55252331.cms
    Read this news which is recent not like urs which is of last year just to Misled innocent buyers

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/noida...w/58231238.cms

Comment

HI Jaypee releases flat delivery plan

Purusharth Aradhak
      NOIDA,APRIL 29, 2017 23:08 IST
      UPDATED: APRIL 29, 2017 23:08 IST To share monthly progress from July

The Jaypee Group on Saturday met with home buyers and shared details about its completion schedule for the long-delayed flats.

The firm had promised 35,000 flats in Wish Town and Jaypee Aman, but the projects have been delayed by up to seven years. Most of the buyers had booked flats in 2007-08 onwards and had been promised delivery of flats by 2011-12.

December 2018 target

Out of the 291 towers in Wish Town project, 59 towers (5,283 units) have been handed over in phase I.

The planned completion schedule released on Saturday is for phase II (70 towers — 6,572 units) of the project. “We have shared details of customer care representatives along with respective project-in-charges. For any query, home buyers can contact them,” a senior official of the Jayee Group said.

Most of the dates for the completion of the phase II towers are between July 2017 and December 2018.

The planned completion schedule for Phase III (94 towers) will be released by May 15, 2017, while completion schedule for the remaining 68 towers will be released by July 1, 2017.

The group has decided to share monthly progress update for towers on the website from July 2017 onwards.

Last edited by aONEinvestor; July 5 2017, 10:17 PM.

Comment

See the quality of Jaypee properties who is going to bankrupt according to one learned member😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Iraqi boy with eight limbs gets a new life

Durgesh Nandan Jha | TNN | Apr 15, 2017, 12.56AM IST New Delhi: An Iraqi boy born with eight limbs, two of them protruding out of his stomach, is set to return home after successful surgery in India to remove the extra arms and legs. Doctors said this was because of a rare condition, polymelia, which occurs during embryonic development.

"The embryo starts developing in the uterus into conjoined twins but one twin degenerates completely because of some genetic change, leaving behind extra limbs. In this case, apart from the limbs, the child also had another small intestine and three testes that had to be removed surgically," explained Dr Abhishek, consultant pediatric surgeon at Jaypee Hospital in Noida, where the surgery was conducted. Polymelia is an extremely rare condition affecting one in a million infants and it is even rarer for them to undergo successful surgeries, given the complexities, he said.

"Karam, the baby, was just two weeks old and very critical when he was brought to our hospital by his father Sarmad Ahmed, himself a doctor. Our team of experts observed the baby ,and after considering the risk factors, it was decided to conduct surgeries in multiple stages," said Dr Gourav Rathore, senior consultant, orthopaedics and joint replacement at the hospital.

कुवैत के सुल्तान इलाज के लिए ग्रेटर नोएडा में, 8 बेगमें भी साथ

पवन सिंह,नवभारत टाइम्स | Updated Jun 29, 2017, 08:59 AM IST
        AAA
        ग्रेटर नोएडा
        मेडिकल ट्रीटमेंट के लिए कुवैत के सुल्तान शेख शबा अल अहमद अमीर ग्रेटर नोएडा आए हुए हैं। वह कुवैत के राष्ट्रप्रमुख हैं। कई बीमारियों से पीड़ित अमीर के साथ उनकी 8 बेगमें और परिवार के 28 सदस्य भी हैं।

कुवैत के सुल्तान जेपी रेजॉर्ट में रुके हुए हैं और उनका इलाज जेपी हॉस्पिटल में चल रहा है। रेजॉर्ट से अस्पताल तक करीब 9 किलोमीटर का सफर अमीर की फैमिली हेलिकॉप्टर से तय करती है। इतना ही नहीं उनकी फैमिली के लिए अस्पताल के तीन सुइट का इन्टीरीअर चेंज कर इसे शाही लुक भी दिया गया है। सोमवार को ग्रेटर नोएडा पहुंचे अमीर शुक्रवार को कुवैत के लिए रवाना हो जाएंगे।

अस्पताल में 20 डॉक्टरों की टीम अमीर और उनकी फैमिली का मेडिकल ट्रीटमेंट कर रही है। डॉक्टरों की टीम की अगुआई सर्जन और जेपी हेल्थकेयर के सीईओ डॉक्टर मनोज लूथरा कर रहे हैं। टीम में शामिल डेंटल सर्जन डॉक्टर प्रवीण कुमार ने बताया कि कुवैत के अमीर के आने से करीब एक महीने पहले उनके चीफ फिजिशन डॉक्टरों की टीम के साथ यहां पहुंचे थे। उन्होंने दिल्ली-एनसीआर के कई अस्पतालों का दौरा किया। अंत में उन्होंने इस अस्पताल का चयन किया।

अमीर और उनकी फैमिली के लिए अस्पताल के चौथे प्लोर पर स्थित तीन सुइट बुक किए गए हैं। हर एक सुइट में दो कमरे हैं। उनके ग्रेटर नोएडा आने से 15 दिन पहले अमीर की पसंद के मुताबिक सुइट को शाही लुक देने के लिए इन्टीरीअर चेंज किया गया है। डॉक्टरों का कहना है कि अमीर कई बीमारियों से पीड़ित हैं। उनके दिल में स्टेंट डाला हुआ है। इसके अलावा उन्हें हाई बीपी, शुगर और किडनी संबंधित परेशानी भी है।

Minister of External Affairs helps Pakistani baby for treatment at Jaypee Hospital, Noida 0Hospitals & Diagnostics, Latest News, State NewsJune 13, 2017 66 A+A- inShare 1EmailPrint Share this on WhatsApp Noida/Delhi: Hon’ble Minister of External Affairs of India, Smt Sushma Swaraj was highly praised for arranging medical visa to the family of 4 month old ailing Pakistani baby, Rohaan, for his treatment in India. Rohaan, a resident of Lahore, Pakistan, who is suffering from a heart ailment w...

Read more at Medical Dialogues: Minister of External Affairs helps Pakistani baby for treatment at Jaypee Hospital, Noida http://medicaldialogues.in/honble-mi...ospital-noida/
        Copyright 2017@ Medical Dialogues

Comment

Originally posted by aONEinvestor

Read this news which is recent not like urs which is of last year just to Misled innocent buyers

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/noida...w/58231238.cms
          It has been 3 months since JP management claimed they will get 1800 crores from banks, but no one has yet been able to name the specific bank which has given or will give this money. If the money was received 3 months ago, why has construction not restarted on most proiects ?

If JP has paid 2400 crores to YEIDA, why is map approval still blocked ?

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
            It has been 3 months since JP management claimed they will get 1800 crores from banks, but no one has yet been able to name the specific bank which has given or will give this money. If the money was received 3 months ago, why has construction not restarted on most proiects ?

If JP has paid 2400 crores to YEIDA, why is map approval still blocked ?
            News clearly state that Jaypee has got 1800 crores. They don't need to disclose the name to u. Ppl going at site (not like u in ur dreams) have confirmed that activity has picked up n picking up day by day. 😀😀
            As far as dues to YEIDA is concerned jaypee paying money.... However jaypee will not pay money as per ur desire n wishes.... They will pay when need arises. 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 Jaypee pays 15% of dues to YEIDA

Vandana Keelor | TNN | May 16, 2017, 07.29AM IS GREATER NOIDA: Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority(YEIDA) on Monday said that Jaypee (Jaiprakash Associates Ltd) had paid it 15% of the total outstanding amount due for the 1,000hectare plot on which the company has developed a sports city. The Jaypee group has paid Rs 100 crore out of the Rs 600 crore, YEIDA said. The Authority had issued a final notice to the builder in March this year after which the realtor had paid the Authority Rs 10 crore. The next instalment due from Jaypee is Rs 384 crore, which it has to pay by August 31, 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by aONEinvestor View Post

MANOJa see what language is being used even after ur last warning.... Let sense prevail!!!!!
              Many members posting in JP threads r breaking rules despite my warnings . Would take suitable action, when required .
              Last edited by MANOJa; July 5 2017, 11:12 PM.
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

MANOJa why u not banning a person being so rude n telling all other guy a troll..... Have seen u banning so many others for lot less rude behavior..... Any reason????
                How do u know that i have been banning others for less rude behavior ???.....have u been banned before ?

Also, don't prompt me on moderation . Some of u have also been making equally rude Posts & i am watching, would take action, as & when required .

Also, just to remind some of u, excessive complaining/Reporting/whining is also against rules .

Excessive Complaining
                Excessive complaining and/or whining disrupts the mission of IREF and interferes with the ability of other members and visitors to enjoy their visit to the forum, and is therefore NOT permitted.
                Last edited by MANOJa; July 5 2017, 11:22 PM.

Comment

This is new...@manoja loosing his cool.
                  what happened sir...u r the light that guides us..

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post

How do u know that i have been banning others for less rude behavior ???.....have u been banned before ?

Also, don't prompt me on moderation . Some of u have also been making equally rude Posts & i am watching, would take action, as & when required .

Also, just to remind some of u, excessive complaining/Reporting/whining is also against rules .

Excessive Complaining
                    Excessive complaining and/or whining disrupts the mission of IREF and interferes with the ability of other members and visitors to enjoy their visit to the forum, and is therefore NOT permitted.
                    Expect a better reply than this from u.... I can understand that u r annoyed with the continuous ignorance of ur warnings to members

Comment

Expect a better reply than this from u.... I can understand that u r annoyed with the continuous ignorance of ur warnings to members
                      Don't increase your expectations to heavenly levels .

I am annoyed because of continuous disruption in free flow of discussions in some threads because for some members , for them, their personal ego is more important . I am continuously get messages from other members to ban such People . I am annoyed because i am seeing some members forming a coterie and verbally attacking one member/members who is/r holding different views than the coterie . I am annoyed because some members r treating the forum as a personal battle field instead of a tool to share and gain RE knowledge . I am annoyed because of certain members reporting inconsequential Posts, just to gain an upper hand . I am annoyed that because of some members, the sole objective & mission of IREF is being sidelined & disrupted .

As i said earlier, i am watching everything - all manipulations & all alliances, ulterior motives and disruptive objectives of some members .
                      Last edited by MANOJa; July 6 2017, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X