Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
8761 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Bharatiya View Post
    Looks like the petition to stop Bankruptcy is actually filed by Manoj Gaur in disguise. Read the content of petition. It says that Banks, UP Politicians, Bureaucrats and Govt are responsible for failure of WT project..
    I fully agree here, Past govts are responsible for destroying the noida RE. Why they allotted Prime land to third class builders (may be by taking huge commissions)?

Comment

Good discussion guys...would like to sum up my findings for benefit of larger community.

- Dont buy in wishtown till this haze of bankruptcy is cleared.
      - RTM with OC : maybe, provided you are ready to form RWAs and maintain common areas.
      - Plots : Yes but only with CC done. The rates i got are surprising to say the least. The owners need to come to their senses.

All in all - a very risky proposition with high gain potential
      So logging out of wishtown for now.

Thanks for good passionate discussion Truenity Bhartiya
      Last edited by raabta; July 6 2017, 02:21 PM.
      a cat not able to catch mice will scratch the pillar in frustration

Comment

From what I heard from JP buyers, Mr Arvind Jain lives in London and has already gotten delivery of his flat in Kalypso. He is apparently also involved in the legal case against JP that is in the Supreme Court. Many buyers blame him for acting on the behest of JP and using his leadership position for personal leverage in getting his flat.

I don't know Mr Jain personally and have no way of verifying if any of this information is true. I would normally not comment on private individuals, but Mr Jain has apparently courted publicity, given several tv and newspaper interviews and made himself a public figure.

If my post violates the forum rules, moderators can delete it.

Comment

• dipak44
          dipak44 commented
          Editing a comment
          Mr Arvind Jain does not live in London. He is on a visit to family and friends there.

Originally posted by raabta

You are simplifying...you HAD a car, you were driving it.
        The law is quite clear. Just because some asset bought with borrowed money goes sour, it does not absolve the borrower from having to repay the loan. By the same logic, JP can refuse to honor their loans because their business plans flopped.

Nobody forced JP investors to take loans to buy properties in Wishtown. That decision should have been taken after a careful analysis of upside and downside risks. Unfortunately, as is being done in many posts recently, people only looked at the former and not the latter.

Comment

Good discussion guys...would like to sum up my findings for benefit of larger community.

- Dont buy in wishtown till this haze of bankruptcy is cleared.
          - RTM with OC : maybe, provided you are ready to form RWAs and maintain common areas.
          - Plots : Yes but only with CC done. The rates i got are surprising to say the least. The owners need to come to their senses.

All in all - a very risky proposition with high gain potential
          So logging out of wishtown for now.

Thanks for good passionate discussion Truenity Bhartiya
          Technically, because of the leasehold structure in Noida, JP will always be involved in the "ownership" agreement-even after a potential bankruptcy. There is no legal precedent for a situation like this and it is not clear how it will be dealt with.

Also, while some towers have been handed over, I don't believe there is a single project in Wishtown which has been completely handed over. Supposedly RTM properties in Wishtown may not be as risk free as people believe.

Comment

Npa arises when someone stop paying interest, principal or EMI intentionally or unintentionally. If for solving one problem u create the other bigger problem then whole purpose is defeated.

If lenders try to recover money from jaypee n send it to liquidation then many or most of buyers of Jaypee flat would be forced to stop paying EMI due to financial problems. It would be bigger problem for banks to recover those money from each n every individual because there is virtually no asset as collateral. Petition seems to point out that in my pov

Comment

Originally posted by aONEinvestor
              Npa arises when someone stop paying interest, principal or EMI intentionally or unintentionally. If for solving one problem u create the other bigger problem then whole purpose is defeated.

If lenders try to recover money from jaypee n send it to liquidation then many or most of buyers of Jaypee flat would be forced to stop paying EMI due to financial problems. It would be bigger problem for banks to recover those money from each n every individual because there is virtually no asset as collateral. Petition seems to point out that in my pov
              If JP goes into liquidation, it doesn't mean that the buyers' claim on their property disappears, though it does probably become almost worthless. Similarly, for those who have taken loans, their liability does not disappear. How they deal with it is a personal matter between them and their banks.

There are many investors who have taken no loans. It is not as if they will be given a refund.

Comment

• firstimebuy
                firstimebuy commented
                Editing a comment
                For completed towers, there is zero risk. It is the unfortunate buyers who are stuck with the UC projects.
                Developer know as Pearls made pearls gateway towers.. right next to bus adda near botanical garden in noida.
                The company is bankcrupt, undergoing CBI and SEBI inquiries for ponzi schemes etc etc.
                But that does not put the residents there at any risk. Once property is registered in your name.. its yours
                period

Guys...stop quoting me.
              a cat not able to catch mice will scratch the pillar in frustration

Comment

I went to Wish town yesterday after almost two months. I am a resident of pavilion court but been staying in Delhi with parents for last 2 months for personal reasons.

I could see some visible difference in few projects - Kalypso, PH4, PC remaining towers. Some work in kensington and orchards. Scores of plots in KP2 have been constructed on. Work has definitely restarted - How much? one has to see himself to find out

Comment

Guys...stop quoting me.
                  This is a public forum. If you don't want to be quoted, stop posting and delete all your existing posts.

Comment

Tags: None
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X