What do you guys think about Jaypee Greens Wishtown - NOIDA? Is this a good time to buy? Is Wishtown a good investment?

Cheers! :)
Read more
8001 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by khalijeb
    Dear friend Galaxy.This is good flat.This week I also buy flat of low floor in 50,50 scheme from bop after full checking of resale price in many complex in sector 93 and sector 100 and sector 137 and sector 168.

Welcome and congrats Dear.Did u manage to get green facing?PC or PH?
    CommentQuote
  • No Pavilion height and I buy in Pavlion court and it is low floor only and see small green grass already now from balcony.I go and check flat and it is finishing.

Originally Posted by Galaxy
    Welcome and congrats Dear.Did u manage to get green facing?PC or PH?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by khalijeb
    No Pavilion height and I buy in Pavlion court and it is low floor only and see small green grass already now from balcony.I go and check flat and it is finishing.

Small green grass?Can you give detail of tower no.and last digit of unit.No need to reveal exact floor no.
    CommentQuote
  • Few things to share about JP, post discussion with person in-know and at decision level in JP:

- After PC & PH completion, the next are as follows:

a) Kallisto Town Homes : 1 Year
    b) Oriental Town Homes : 1 Year
    c) Imperial & Kalypso : 1 Year to 1.5 Years depending on the specific tower
    d) Augusta Floors : About the same time as Oriental Town Homes
    d) In 2 years time from now, the first batch of families would have shifted in these projects.

- FAR increase may not benefit the Town homes, KP1/2 owners. It would be utilized by the builder to launch newer towers. Most probably, that is – not known for sure right now.

- Freehold is a serious topic, not merely a paid news/ propaganda. However, it could take forever to be implemented. Main issue being that the lease rent is a major money spinner for NA and would need to have strong justifications for the government to accept the loss due to it.

- Registry of KP1/2 Plots should start in about 2 months time from now. The main reason for delay being - the land belongs in Noida Authority's area whereas it was given in lieu of constructing the YEW which comes under YEWIDA.

- Bund road is being constructed by Noida Authority and Jaypee has no say in it. It is linked to the expansion of Kalindi Kunj bridge which is underway.

Just sharing the information. Open to constructive debate/counter opinions

Some more specific information regarding the KP1/2 plots I will share on that thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ATJazz
    Few things to share about JP, post discussion with person in-know and at decision level in JP:

- After PC & PH completion, the next are as follows:

a) Kallisto Town Homes : 1 Year
    b) Oriental Town Homes : 1 Year
    c) Imperial & Kalypso : 1 Year to 1.5 Years depending on the specific tower
    d) Augusta Floors : About the same time as Oriental Town Homes
    d) In 2 years time from now, the first batch of families would have shifted in these projects.

- FAR increase may not benefit the Town homes, KP1/2 owners. It would be utilized by the builder to launch newer towers. Most probably, that is – not known for sure right now.

- Freehold is a serious topic, not merely a paid news/ propaganda. However, it could take forever to be implemented. Main issue being that the lease rent is a major money spinner for NA and would need to have strong justifications for the government to accept the loss due to it.

- Registry of KP1/2 Plots should start in about 2 months time from now. The main reason for delay being - the land belongs in Noida Authority's area whereas it was given in lieu of constructing the YEW which comes under YEWIDA.

- Bund road is being constructed by Noida Authority and Jaypee has no say in it. It is linked to the expansion of Kalindi Kunj bridge which is underway.

Just sharing the information. Open to constructive debate/counter opinions

Some more specific information regarding the KP1/2 plots I will share on that thread.

Thanks for the info, very useful. I'm sure you missed out Klassic/Kosmos from the list. Klassic in particular is virtually structure complete for a number of towers.

Do you have any further info on Kalindi Kunj expansion, what is being planned/timelines etc

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Update : Just got back from the WT site in sector 128 and 134.
    Klassic heights basement work in progress and is gradually shaping up.
    Kasa Isles has shown tremendous progress in the last one month. Some towers even up now till the ground floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bearish
    Update : Just got back from the WT site in sector 128 and 134.
    Klassic heights basement work in progress and is gradually shaping up.
    Kasa Isles has shown tremendous progress in the last one month. Some towers even up now till the ground floor.

How about Kosmos bro? How are things shaping up there?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dineshsays
    Thanks for the info, very useful. I'm sure you missed out Klassic/Kosmos from the list. Klassic in particular is virtually structure complete for a number of towers.

Do you have any further info on Kalindi Kunj expansion, what is being planned/timelines etc

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks.
    I have little/no information about Klassic and Kosmos, therefore left them out.
    However, the progress all around in much better 'relatively'.

As for the Kalindi Kunj expansion, work is going on, base pillars have been casted and are now being raised. Basically, the bridge is being widened to accommodate for more traffic as once the underpass at Sarita Vihar opens up, a lot of people would prefer taking this route to reach Okhla and beyond.
    Why did they not widen it till now ? Because DND had a a no-compete clause -for 10 years, for any alternate route.

I do recollect someone telling me that its a time bound project & is under NA - however, i do not remember the exact timelines.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatjain
    How about Kosmos bro? How are things shaping up there?

Kosmos is as per plan..roughly 2-3 floors every two months being added.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

The base pillars you are talking about, I believe, are the metro pillars for metro route from amity via kalindi to janakpuri.
    The work for Kalindi Kunj bridge expansion has not begun as yet. In Maya's rule, tenders were placed for expansion but the bids were not opened. NA needs to take the next step forward.

Originally Posted by ATJazz
    Thanks.
    I have little/no information about Klassic and Kosmos, therefore left them out.
    However, the progress all around in much better 'relatively'.

As for the Kalindi Kunj expansion, work is going on, base pillars have been casted and are now being raised. Basically, the bridge is being widened to accommodate for more traffic as once the underpass at Sarita Vihar opens up, a lot of people would prefer taking this route to reach Okhla and beyond.
    Why did they not widen it till now ? Because DND had a a no-compete clause -for 10 years, for any alternate route.

I do recollect someone telling me that its a time bound project & is under NA - however, i do not remember the exact timelines.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, the new pillars under construction on Yamuna (adjacent to existing kalindi kunj bridge) are for delhi metro. DMRC started working on 5 pillars. There will be total 15 pillars.
    CommentQuote
  • I would like to update on klassic status for members who are interested.

Duplex tower a1-a6 still lagging behind from schedule

simplex tower a7-a10 all floors with brick work completed and finishing like internal tiles in bathroom and kitchen , paint work going on . Out side plaster work also started for tower a10

simplex b1-b6

most of the tower are completed from structure prospective .
    tower b1-b2 are fastest and external plaster work is about to finish in both tower , tiles in bathroom and kitchen along with kitchen top done for some flats ,internal tile work will be completed in b1 -b2 in three months as per contractor on site.even common area is also getting finished with marble done for few floors.

b3-b6 also achieving top floor in 1 months but brick work , internal plaster and tile work has started in lower floors .

For a7-a10 , b1-b6 jaypee is targeting june 2013 as possession , by the time a1-a6 will be in finishing stage so it should not bother other towers too much .

But actual moving will be possible by diwali next year as per my discussion with higher official in jaypee.

DID is the finishing agency on all towers and they are also telling june per as their schedule .

fire pipes are also being installed on all flats , 2 sprinklers in dd,1 in each bedroom and kitchen. It is a thick pipe so it will be covered by false ceilings.
    CommentQuote
  • hey today is Jaypee AGM...any ideaas wen it gonna start??
    please keep updatin on the same
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishant2hit
    Hi,

The base pillars you are talking about, I believe, are the metro pillars for metro route from amity via kalindi to janakpuri.
    The work for Kalindi Kunj bridge expansion has not begun as yet. In Maya's rule, tenders were placed for expansion but the bids were not opened. NA needs to take the next step forward.

would anyone have a map of the proposed new metro routes that would come up in the next few years?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kanpur
    I would like to update on klassic status for members who are interested.

Duplex tower a1-a6 still lagging behind from schedule

simplex tower a7-a10 all floors with brick work completed and finishing like internal tiles in bathroom and kitchen , paint work going on . Out side plaster work also started for tower a10

simplex b1-b6

most of the tower are completed from structure prospective .
    tower b1-b2 are fastest and external plaster work is about to finish in both tower , tiles in bathroom and kitchen along with kitchen top done for some flats ,internal tile work will be completed in b1 -b2 in three months as per contractor on site.even common area is also getting finished with marble done for few floors.

b3-b6 also achieving top floor in 1 months but brick work , internal plaster and tile work has started in lower floors .

For a7-a10 , b1-b6 jaypee is targeting june 2013 as possession , by the time a1-a6 will be in finishing stage so it should not bother other towers too much .

But actual moving will be possible by diwali next year as per my discussion with higher official in jaypee.

DID is the finishing agency on all towers and they are also telling june per as their schedule .

fire pipes are also being installed on all flats , 2 sprinklers in dd,1 in each bedroom and kitchen. It is a thick pipe so it will be covered by false ceilings.

Do you know what's the status of Kosmos towers? Has internal work started in them? Who is the finishing agency?
    CommentQuote