Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: June 18 2021
8882 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    Very positive now...everything is under control...construction started..JPA cleared as standard account..JPI will soon...negative set minded people can't think positive and it's their habit ...Jaypee is only company which is trying their best to come out from mess..i have checked with my relative who is with jaypee from last 15 years and jaypee will comply timeline..wishtown is best society..look at jaypee green greater noida now...

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Off Topic
      Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

      Comment


      • aONEinvestor
        aONEinvestor commented
        Editing a comment
        Why have u deleted my last post abt getting lots of emails from brokers..... Was it off topic???

      • MANOJa
        MANOJa commented
        Editing a comment
        It had more meaning to it . If u have a question for me, PM me instead of breaking the flow of discussions here .

    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by rahul21jan81 View Post
      Very positive now...everything is under control...construction started..JPA cleared as standard account..JPI will soon...negative set minded people can't think positive and it's their habit ...Jaypee is only company which is trying their best to come out from mess..i have checked with my relative who is with jaypee from last 15 years and jaypee will comply timeline..wishtown is best society..look at jaypee green greater noida now...
      Lots of emails for JP plots now also started flooding my inbox... Seems positivity spreading to JP property.

      If construction sustain and further picks up then surely JP property owners gonna have good times. Immediately ppl eyeing the JIL debt resolution n when it happens lots of fence sitters will jump in न grab the plots n flats.

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Humse pehle achi khabar in brokers ko lag jati hai..and they starts their buisness..i m sure next three belongs to jaypee wishtown in Noida...just ignore negative minded people ..even no need to reply on their post...

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Why have three directors of JP Infratech resigned in the last week ? Is it because they don't want to face the ignominy of being kicked out by the Resolution Professional ? And why are JP stocks getting dumped again ? Have the pumpers made their money and are exiting now ?

          Comment


          • IMeagleye
            IMeagleye commented
            Editing a comment
            Soooo many wild speculations

        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Why not to wait for some more time before guessing and just spreading lies...everything will come out ...share anything on fact and not just on emotion..do you think Jaypee will loose his company infratech for just 10k debit and it will loose Yamuna expressway till right for 36 years..nobody will believe...it I matter of time..if bank can accept land spv for JPA then no reason for denying same in infratech case..so just matter of time...

          spreading lie will not help anyone and we all know the situation of all builders here in noida except 1 or 2...even if jaypee is able to follow the timeline shared now it will n win win for all...

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Originally posted by rahul21jan81
            Why not to wait for some more time before guessing and just spreading lies...everything will come out ...share anything on fact and not just on emotion..do you think Jaypee will loose his company infratech for just 10k debit and it will loose Yamuna expressway till right for 36 years..nobody will believe...it I matter of time..if bank can accept land spv for JPA then no reason for denying same in infratech case..so just matter of time...

            spreading lie will not help anyone and we all know the situation of all builders here in noida except 1 or 2...even if jaypee is able to follow the timeline shared now it will n win win for all...
            What is a lie ? Haven't three directors of JP Infratech resigned in the last few days ? I think two or three more, including Mr Sameer Gaur, had resigned earlier.

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Originally posted by Truenity View Post
              Why have three directors of JP Infratech resigned in the last week ? Is it because they don't want to face the ignominy of being kicked out by the Resolution Professional ? And why are JP stocks getting dumped again ? Have the pumpers made their money and are exiting now ?
              It's like making wild speculation n spreading rumor.

              Take an example:U behave nicely in this forum either because u will be kicked out or u behave nicely because u r a good person
              I assume u r a good person

              Share price down even less than 10% from high after gaining 400% from low and u still see this as dumping.

              Either glass is half empty or half full dekhne wale pe hota hai sir.
              Don't let ugly in others kill the beauty in you.

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Happy time for JP Aman buyers

                Jaypee infratech the so called bankrupt company Issuing OC for 6 towers as promised after paying dues and remaining towers also soon going to be handed over.

                http://m.hindustantimes.com/noida/no...aKmY9L92I.html

                As someone nicely said 'This time will pass'
                Surely JP n it's buyer's bad times has passed
                Don't let ugly in others kill the beauty in you.

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Some recently banned members seem to have returned in new Avatars .

                  Be aware, i am watching .
                  Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

                  Comment

                  Tags: None
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X