Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: August 17 2020
8876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

    And one can see resumed work in Knights court orchards and Kalypso.
    If anybody wants proof with pictures I can provide.

    Comment


    • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

      Originally posted by FTDFTD View Post
      And one can see resumed work in Knights court orchards and Kalypso.
      If anybody wants proof with pictures I can provide.
      Please do that in subject threads, pictures speak a 1000 words .
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

      Comment


      • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

        Work started in Krescent too...next three year belongs to jaypee. Wait and watch the show...

        Comment


        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          Some users claim so and so number of labors resuming work on so and so towers. But these users never post any pictures of this.

          There was a user who claimed that he regularly visits WT and seen lots of kp plots construction in full swing. When asked for pictures, he never provided any.

          There are TONS of rumors flying around in JP threads. Anyone who visits WT should provide pictures of present status of projects to clear confusion.

          Comment


          • raabta
            raabta commented
            Editing a comment
            If you are so curious, why dont you take some yourself? Manipulating others to get info out them without doing any legwork?
            Even if someone posts any picture, then you would ask what, where when and etc
            What is the motivation? To please the naysayers? No thanks.

        • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

          I will provide some pics soon when I visit next time...but work started for sure..Speed will picked up in coming month...

          Comment


          • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

            Originally posted by rahul21jan81 View Post
            I will provide some pics soon when I visit next time...but work started for sure..Speed will picked up in coming month...
            Great, as i said, Pictures should put most doubts to rest .
            Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

            Comment


            • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

              Originally posted by IMeagleye

              It's like making wild speculation n spreading rumor.

              Take an example:U behave nicely in this forum either because u will be kicked out or u behave nicely because u r a good person
              I assume u r a good person

              Share price down even less than 10% from high after gaining 400% from low and u still see this as dumping.

              Either glass is half empty or half full dekhne wale pe hota hai sir.
              Let us not pass moral judgements and stay professional and objective.

              The fact that three directors have resigned in the recent few days is a fact and not a rumour or speculation. Saying that JP Wishtown will get completed at some point, on the other hand, is speculation.

              The ( former) directors of JP probably have more information about the company than anyone posting on this forum.

              Check where JIL IPO and compare it to the price today, keeping in mind that the index doubled.

              Comment


              • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                Originally posted by Truenity View Post
                Let us not pass moral judgements and stay professional and objective.

                The fact that three directors have resigned in the recent few days is a fact and not a rumour or speculation. Saying that JP Wishtown will get completed at some point, on the other hand, is speculation.

                The ( former) directors of JP probably have more information about the company than anyone posting on this forum.

                Check where JIL IPO and compare it to the price today, keeping in mind that the index doubled.
                The fact is Jaypee consolidated debt has come to around 15000cr compared to all time high consolidated debt of 75000cr. This 15000 crore also include debt of Jaypee infratech which gonna come down substantially further.

                Compared to index rise of 20% Jaypee Group stocks has risen more than 150% this year alone.

                Jaypee giving OC to 6 towers in Jaypee Aman after paying dues n promising to give all remaining 20 towers before this year end is also hard fact.

                Nobody denies the past sins of Jaypee, The point is do they continue to be on downward Hill or on making effort to correct the past mistakes, the answer lies in above facts.
                Don't let ugly in others kill the beauty in you.

                Comment


                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Originally posted by IMeagleye

                  The fact is Jaypee consolidated debt has come to around 15000cr compared to all time high consolidated debt of 75000cr. This 15000 crore also include debt of Jaypee infratech which gonna come down substantially further.

                  Compared to index rise of 20% Jaypee Group stocks has risen more than 150% this year alone.

                  Jaypee giving OC to 6 towers in Jaypee Aman after paying dues n promising to give all remaining 20 towers before this year end is also hard fact.

                  Nobody denies the past sins of Jaypee, The point is do they continue to be on downward Hill or on making effort to correct the past mistakes, the answer lies in above facts.
                  The real hard fact is that JP promised all of these towers many years back and has repeatedly failed to deliver on that promise.

                  Comment


                  • IMeagleye
                    IMeagleye commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Better late than never!!!
                    Atleast Jaypee now giving possession which many builders has failed to do.

                  • Bharatiya
                    Bharatiya commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Even after 5 years delay, JP is promising to deliver only 6 towers out of 25 in Aman Project. No idea when it will deliver the rest of 19 towers. Aman would have been stuck forever if it wasn't for Noida authority who invented this new concept of partial OCs where OC can be given to few towers instead of whole project. Anyway, its still good for some Aman buyers who may get possession of their flats after 5 years delay. Better late than never.

                • Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

                  Originally posted by raabta View Post

                  There is no asset to be paid for. Banks are supposed to do due diligence before proving a loan.
                  Sure - Banks can drag these people to court, but in court - considering they are 2k + members, would club them in a case that would go on for years and no emi's would be paid until then.
                  Ofcourse - this is all a speculation, but seems logical.
                  This is a pretty lame argument. What about the creditors' CIBIL scores? Would they risk not being able to get a loan ever again: not for their children's education, nor for anything else? That is a pretty high price to pay. Also, the bank will file 2000 cases against the 2000 defaulters. Courts see thousands of such cases every month, so 2000 more will not move the needle in any appreciable way. Also, in such cases, banks usually resort to filing even Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments cases (cheque bouncing) in instances where they have collateral cheques deposited, which is often. A Section 138 case is an entirely different ball game. It is a quasi-criminal section that moves fast-track and has provisions for jail and more. It puts the liberty of the defaulter at risk. Technically, the defaulter is considered to be "on bail" right from the day of the first hearing.

                  Trust me when I say these things, because I have personally helped a relative wade through these dirty waters. Maybe, the fact that I am 2/3rd a lawyer by education (the legal mess that I was negotiating prompted me to start studying law formally ten years after I did my B Tech; I am now in my final year of LLB) should lend some more weight to my word.

                  Comment


                  • raabta
                    raabta commented
                    Editing a comment
                    U r a nube. learn more to talk
                    Last edited July 13 2017, 10:06 AM.

                  • absentraveler
                    absentraveler commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Dear Mr Raabta, I know what I'm talking about. Please keep your condescending tone to yourself. Comment on the points raised in my post; don't post vague statements.

                  • raabta
                    raabta commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Whose argument stands true now?
                Tags: None
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X