Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 50 minutes ago
8698 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by bhuwan

By this logic even the axis bank main office ( supposed to be JPA headquarter ) will be razed by noida authority .... LoL...
    I can only laugh and laugh reading ur logic...

It can be clearly understood the issue is with NO DUES CERTIFICATE from YEIDA... where jaypee infratech has to deposit some amount before 31st Aug 2017 as per extended commitment date agreed upon with the authority... if the intention had been to default JP would not have deposited 100 cr in may17 and requested to extend deadline...lets wait and watch how things move on from here.

There are unconfirmed reports of lenders agreeing to rescue JIL ( evident from increasing share price of JIL).... this is another reason why JIL case has not reached NCLT.... situation is still evolving on a daily basis... we buyers hope for the best.

http://denofwealth.blogspot.com/2017...e-off.html?m=1
    Hahahaha. A blog post you have made is an unconfirmed report ? Hahahaha .

The quality of the post is evident from the fact that someone is guaranteeing that JP share price will go up 5 times in 2-3 years.

One poster called dineshsays was giving similar guarantees about investment in JP Wishtown a few years ago. Hilarious.

If you think JP customers who are unsecured operational creditors and the lowest in the bankruptcy heirarchy are in the same position as a lender who has explicitly taken over an asset in return for the discharge of a senior secured debt, then God help you.

The history of our respective posts provides enough evidence of whether either of us knows what we are talking about. I am not going to waste my travel me and have a technical discussion with people who are not just ignorant about technical nuances but cannot even understand the language.

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
      Hahahaha. A blog post you have made is an unconfirmed report ? Hahahaha .

The quality of the post is evident from the fact that someone is guaranteeing that JP share price will go up 5 times in 2-3 years.

One poster called dineshsays was giving similar guarantees about investment in JP Wishtown a few years ago. Hilarious.

If you think JP customers who are unsecured operational creditors and the lowest in the bankruptcy heirarchy are in the same position as a lender who has explicitly taken over an asset in return for the discharge of a senior secured debt, then God help you.

The history of our respective posts provides enough evidence of whether either of us knows what we are talking about. I am not going to waste my travel me and have a technical discussion with people who are not just ignorant about technical nuances but cannot even understand the language.
      Ya i m making blog posts and i am buying all shares of JAL and JIL to increase the share price .... just to get my apartment...

Comment

ADMIN, is there a way to put members on ignore using Tapatalk ?

Comment

Yes ADMIN please tell if anyway to ignore a member?
          I don't wanna listen any God of Knowledge... I m perfectly fine being ignorant

Comment

Yes....go to app store and uninstall tapatalk
            a cat not able to catch mice will scratch the pillar in frustration

Comment

Originally posted by raabta

Yes....go to app store and uninstall tapatalk
              If Manoja ji has really appointed an admin of your quality, I certainly will.

Comment

Not aware, let me find out .
                Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by aONEinvestor View Post
                  Yes ADMIN please tell if anyway to ignore a member?
                  I don't wanna listen any God of Knowledge... I m perfectly fine being ignorant
                  How do I ignore another member?

If there are particular members that are bothering you and you do not wish to see their posts or receive Private Messages from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'.

In the top right of the forum, click your Username. A dropdown menu will appear and from here you need to select 'User Settings'. On the page that appears, click 'Account' and scroll to the bottom. In the text area next to 'Ignore List', enter the Usernames of users that you want to Ignore.

Comment

Personal Feuds - Zero Tolerance Policy

A personal feud can be defined as an ongoing, largely personal rather than issue-driven, reciprocal hostility between two members, or among three or more members in groups, whatever you wish to identify, wherein the primary focus is a flame war intended to undermine forum member reputations, and not to advance arguments on policy, philosophy, politics or other primary interests of our forum.

Our Admins and moderators are not here to cast blame or choose sides. We can't be expected to research the pros and cons of your personal arguments with one another. We prefer that forum reputation be based on your commentary and dialogue on the issues of importance to all of us.

Insults/Flaming
                    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

Excessive Complaining
                    Excessive complaining and/or whining disrupts the mission of IREF and interferes with the ability of other members and visitors to enjoy their visit to the forum, and is therefore NOT permitted.

Off Topic
                    Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

Comment

Home buyers have no say before nclt regarding bankruptcy. They will rank below even JP's contractors vendors and employees in the queue to get their money back :

However, NCLT refused to admit the petition, saying that the buyers were not financial/operational creditors under the definition of IBC.

“Such a ruling might be used as a reference for dealing with future cases on the issue. However, we have to wait till the IBC evolves and how future verdicts are delivered. Therefore, looking at the current situation, the best way for seeking relief for non-delivery would be under Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016,” Mr. Dhanapal said.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nationa...le19241869.ece

Last edited by Truenity; July 9 2017, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X