Collapse

Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 2 weeks ago
8761 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

One large PE investor having recently made investments in Ncr also shown interest in land SPV.

Any economic benefits of this SPV after paying debt will accrue to Jaypee only plus value of its land in vicinity of the area will go up substantially. Watch out for Jaypee this week!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aONEinvestor
      Value of land more than 10 cr per एकड़.... Huge!!!!

As per inside news SpV land will have joint developments with tier 1 developer.... Deal announcement in few days.
      Mr Manoj Gaur has himself clarified that JP Associates has transferred the land to a SPV and banks are going to be beneficial owners of this land going forward. The only reason an outright sale has not been made is to avoid paying stamp duty.

Even if some deal gets done, it will only help reduce the huge hole of the debt burden.

Not a single paisa will accrue to either JP Associates or JP infratech and certainly nothing will go towards wish town.

What I had predicted long ago has come true. JP has been stripped of all of its valuable assets and only a runt of a company is stuck with the liabilities of Wishtown.

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post

Mr Manoj Gaur has himself clarified that JP Associates has transferred the land to a SPV and banks are going to be beneficial owners of this land going forward. The only reason an outright sale has not been made is to avoid paying stamp duty.

Even if some deal gets done, it will only help reduce the huge hole of the debt burden.

Not a single paisa will accrue to either JP Associates or JP infratech and certainly nothing will go towards wish town.

What I had predicted long ago has come true. JP has been stripped of all of its valuable assets and only a runt of a company is stuck with the liabilities of Wishtown.
        Did lenders file case against jaypee for liquadation in NCLT ?

Comment

Originally posted by bhuwan

I don't know, but unless they want to violate the directives from the RBI, I am guessing at some point they will.

Comment

• Vbb128
            Vbb128 commented
            Editing a comment
            Rbi has not directed anyone to liquidate the 12 compaines. That is a possible outcome if no resolution plan can be worked up. I would request all members to state facts and not resort to fear mongering as it does not help any of the impacted people. It's easy for anyone sitting on the fence to provide words of wisdom and harsh criticism but in the end it needs to be backed up by facts. Also it is not lost on other members that some of the contributors take sadistic pleasure in bashing Jaypee while the situation is not too different for other real estate developers. It does not take a science degree, far less a PHD to know that in difficult times good citizens provide others hope, show empathy and suggest solutions. Redeculing those who are stuck in this situation is neither dignified nor rational. I hope good sense shall prevail and we can get back to sharing facts and constructive discussion.

Originally posted by bhuwan View Post

Jaiprakash associates has become the regular account with the banks having NPA Tag gone after debt repayment n creation of land SPV.

Jaypee infra case will also be restructured n having huge land bank will easily find solution to its debt problems. If lenders can create SPV for JAL then there is no logic for no doing this for JIL.JIL has even more land bank than JAL n yamuna expressway. Ppl should apply common sense which is not common though.

Comment

Originally posted by aONEinvestor

Jaiprakash associates has become the regular account with the banks having NPA Tag gone after debt repayment n creation of land SPV.

Jaypee infra case will also be restructured n having huge land bank will easily find solution to its debt problems. If lenders can create SPV for JAL then there is no logic for no doing this for JIL.JIL has even more land bank than JAL n yamuna expressway. Ppl should apply common sense which is not common though.
            If the solution is so easy, why wasn't it found until RBI directed banks to file bankruptcy petition against JP infratech and why is JP management completely silent about JIL ? Most of JP's assets have already been taken over by banks.What specific unencumbered land banks does JIL and where is the buyer for it ? Or has any bank stated they are willing to take it over in lieu of debt ?

Hope is not a strategy , especially not hoping to fool people with blatant untruths.

Comment

Rbi has not directed anyone to liquidate the 12 compaines. That is a possible outcome if no resolution plan can be worked up. I would request all members to state facts and not resort to fear mongering as it does not help any of the impacted people. It's easy for anyone sitting on the fence to provide words of wisdom and harsh criticism but in the end it needs to be backed up by facts. Also it is not lost on other members that some of the contributors take sadistic pleasure in bashing Jaypee while the situation is not too different for other real estate developers. It does not take a science degree, far less a PHD to know that in difficult times good citizens provide others hope, show empathy and suggest solutions. Redeculing those who are stuck in this situation is neither dignified nor rational. I hope good sense shall prevail and we can get back to sharing facts and constructive discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Vbb128
                No one has said RBI has directed banks to liquidate companies , only that it has directed them to initiate bankruptcy proceedings.

http://www.huffingtonpost.in/2017/06...he_a_22188849/

Get your own facts right before requesting others to do so.

Noida does have many third rate developers, but not all of them are facing possible bankruptcy.

Comment

• Vbb128
                  Vbb128 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Truenity
                  Truenity
                  Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

I don't know, but unless they want to violate the directives from the RBI, I am guessing at some point they will.

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
                If the solution is so easy, why wasn't it found until RBI directed banks to file bankruptcy petition against JP infratech and why is JP management completely silent about JIL ? Most of JP's assets have already been taken over by banks.What specific unencumbered land banks does JIL and where is the buyer for it ? Or has any bank stated they are willing to take it over in lieu of debt ?

Hope is not a strategy , especially not hoping to fool people with blatant untruths.
                Did jaypee infra become a penny stock like lanco infra after RBI directive on 12th June ?
                How much did JIL appretiate after 12th June ?

Comment

Did jaypee infra become a penny stock like lanco infra after RBI directive on 12th June ?
                  How much did JIL appretiate after 12th June ?
                  I have observed and commented on the pump and dump phenomenon and how an increase in the share price can reflect increase in volatility rather than any fundamental factors.

How much returns have those who invested in JIL's IPO made during a period which the Nifty doubled ? At least JP Wishtown investors can consider themselves lucky that they did not subscribe to JIL's IPO.

Comment

Tags: None
                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X