Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 2 days ago
8757 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by Truenity View Post
    Hahahaha. You have no idea what you are talking about.

These were not executive directors getting a salary from the company. These were members of the Board of Directors who were elected by the shareholders and to whom the CEO reports.
    Sameer Gaur appointed by Shareholders???
    Ohh yes yes... Legally they are... But do u believe so??? Plz apply some commen sense.

Don't let ugly in others kill the beauty in you.

Comment

At least read what you post before commenting. The link you have posted clearly states that those two will only continue as NON INDEPENDENT directors.

Members of the board of directors, especially independent ones, cannot be let go. They can only be removed by a resolution of shareholders, but it is pointless to point that out to someone who just wants to troll and provoke.
      I guess JP board is not keeping you in loop. How are they able to function without such a knowledgeable guy!

Hahahaha
      a cat not able to catch mice will scratch the pillar in frustration

Comment

Insults/Flaming
        IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by raabta

Cant you even read? They were not fired, they resigned.
          Dude, I never used the word fired. You were the one who said they were let go, and I pointed out that they can't be let go .

MANOJa ji, I generally have a high tolerance for trolls and shills, but this guy is blatantly falsifying what I have said in order to provoke me. Request you to go through the last 2-3 posts in this exchange and draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by IMeagleye

Sameer Gaur appointed by Shareholders???
            Ohh yes yes... Legally they are... But do u believe so??? Plz apply some commen sense.

It is a statement of fact that Mr Sameer Gaur was appointed through a resolution of shareholders. You may chose to believe otherwise if you wish to.

Comment

Originally posted by Tindin
              All three were taken off because of remuneration issues. This was requested by the banks as one of the cost cutting measures.

All three are relatives of the Gaur family and had no issues with that. However nothing much has changed from a decision making standpoint

The Kalypso residents are meeting Rakesh Sharma in 2-3 days. He is Manoj Gaur and siblings uncle.
              Two independent directors have also resigned in the last week.

Comment

Dude, I never used the word fired. You were the one who said they were let go, and I pointed out that they can't be let go .

MANOJa ji, I generally have a high tolerance for trolls and shills, but this guy is blatantly falsifying what I have said in order to provoke me. Request you to go through the last 2-3 posts in this exchange and draw your own conclusions.
                I am watching all . Would take action at an appropriate time .

Would request everybody not to indulge in Personal attacks, insulting/provoking posts or make rude/ name calling/ abusive/ unnecessarily inflammatory Posts . Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times .

Comment

Let go, fired what is the difference? One word is offensive, the other is polite. But they mean the same thing!!

Excessive Whining and complaining is against the policies of IREF
                  a cat not able to catch mice will scratch the pillar in frustration

Comment

Originally posted by raabta View Post
                    Let go, fired what is the difference? One word is offensive, the other is polite. But they mean the same thing!!

Excessive Whining and complaining is against the policies of IREF
                    Let Admin/Moderators decide what is excessive or not .

Comment

• raabta
                      raabta commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I bow to your holiness and awesomeness.

I am very aware that i just a tiny member which is ruled with iron fist by the almight mods.

I am so scared right now that I would agree to anything which Mr/DR Almighty Truenity says.

Members of the board of directors, especially independent ones, cannot be let go. They can only be removed by a resolution of shareholders...
                    Independent ones can't be let go.... They r bandhua mazdoor... Wow!!!!!
                    Don't let ugly in others kill the beauty in you.

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X