Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Last updated: 11 hours ago
8664 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Jaypee Greens Wishtown, Noida

Originally posted by IMeagleye

It's like making wild speculation n spreading rumor.

Take an example:U behave nicely in this forum either because u will be kicked out or u behave nicely because u r a good person
    I assume u r a good person

Share price down even less than 10% from high after gaining 400% from low and u still see this as dumping.

Either glass is half empty or half full dekhne wale pe hota hai sir.
    Let us not pass moral judgements and stay professional and objective.

The fact that three directors have resigned in the recent few days is a fact and not a rumour or speculation. Saying that JP Wishtown will get completed at some point, on the other hand, is speculation.

The ( former) directors of JP probably have more information about the company than anyone posting on this forum.

Check where JIL IPO and compare it to the price today, keeping in mind that the index doubled.

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post

The fact that three directors have resigned in the recent few days is a fact and not a rumour or speculation. Saying that JP Wishtown will get completed at some point, on the other hand, is speculation.

The ( former) directors of JP probably have more information about the company than anyone posting on this forum.

Check where JIL IPO and compare it to the price today, keeping in mind that the index doubled.
      The fact is Jaypee consolidated debt has come to around 15000cr compared to all time high consolidated debt of 75000cr. This 15000 crore also include debt of Jaypee infratech which gonna come down substantially further.

Compared to index rise of 20% Jaypee Group stocks has risen more than 150% this year alone.

Jaypee giving OC to 6 towers in Jaypee Aman after paying dues n promising to give all remaining 20 towers before this year end is also hard fact.

Nobody denies the past sins of Jaypee, The point is do they continue to be on downward Hill or on making effort to correct the past mistakes, the answer lies in above facts.
      Don't let ugly in others kill the beauty in you.

Comment

Originally posted by IMeagleye

The fact is Jaypee consolidated debt has come to around 15000cr compared to all time high consolidated debt of 75000cr. This 15000 crore also include debt of Jaypee infratech which gonna come down substantially further.

Compared to index rise of 20% Jaypee Group stocks has risen more than 150% this year alone.

Jaypee giving OC to 6 towers in Jaypee Aman after paying dues n promising to give all remaining 20 towers before this year end is also hard fact.

Nobody denies the past sins of Jaypee, The point is do they continue to be on downward Hill or on making effort to correct the past mistakes, the answer lies in above facts.
        The real hard fact is that JP promised all of these towers many years back and has repeatedly failed to deliver on that promise.

Comment

• IMeagleye
          IMeagleye commented
          Editing a comment
          Better late than never!!!
          Atleast Jaypee now giving possession which many builders has failed to do.

• Bharatiya
          Bharatiya commented
          Editing a comment
          Even after 5 years delay, JP is promising to deliver only 6 towers out of 25 in Aman Project. No idea when it will deliver the rest of 19 towers. Aman would have been stuck forever if it wasn't for Noida authority who invented this new concept of partial OCs where OC can be given to few towers instead of whole project. Anyway, its still good for some Aman buyers who may get possession of their flats after 5 years delay. Better late than never.

Originally posted by raabta View Post

There is no asset to be paid for. Banks are supposed to do due diligence before proving a loan.
        Sure - Banks can drag these people to court, but in court - considering they are 2k + members, would club them in a case that would go on for years and no emi's would be paid until then.
        Ofcourse - this is all a speculation, but seems logical.
        This is a pretty lame argument. What about the creditors' CIBIL scores? Would they risk not being able to get a loan ever again: not for their children's education, nor for anything else? That is a pretty high price to pay. Also, the bank will file 2000 cases against the 2000 defaulters. Courts see thousands of such cases every month, so 2000 more will not move the needle in any appreciable way. Also, in such cases, banks usually resort to filing even Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments cases (cheque bouncing) in instances where they have collateral cheques deposited, which is often. A Section 138 case is an entirely different ball game. It is a quasi-criminal section that moves fast-track and has provisions for jail and more. It puts the liberty of the defaulter at risk. Technically, the defaulter is considered to be "on bail" right from the day of the first hearing.

Trust me when I say these things, because I have personally helped a relative wade through these dirty waters. Maybe, the fact that I am 2/3rd a lawyer by education (the legal mess that I was negotiating prompted me to start studying law formally ten years after I did my B Tech; I am now in my final year of LLB) should lend some more weight to my word.

Comment

• raabta
          raabta commented
          Editing a comment
          U r a nube. learn more to talk
          Last edited by raabta; July 13 2017, 10:06 AM.

• absentraveler
          absentraveler commented
          Editing a comment
          Dear Mr Raabta, I know what I'm talking about. Please keep your condescending tone to yourself. Comment on the points raised in my post; don't post vague statements.

Personal Feuds - Zero Tolerance Policy

A personal feud can be defined as an ongoing, largely personal rather than issue-driven, reciprocal hostility between two members, or among three or more members in groups, whatever you wish to identify, wherein the primary focus is a flame war intended to undermine forum member reputations, and not to advance arguments on policy, philosophy, politics or other primary interests of our forum.

Our Admins and moderators are not here to cast blame or choose sides. We can't be expected to research the pros and cons of your personal arguments with one another. We prefer that forum reputation be based on your commentary and dialogue on the issues of importance to all of us.

Insults/Flaming
        IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.

Off Topic
        Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by Truenity View Post

RBI counsel on IBC in Essar Steel case

“The objective (to initiate Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code procedure) was aimed to recover maximum volume of outstanding in minimum amount of time. The procedure adopted to initiate IBC against the top 12 accounts was based on scientific and structured method. IBC is not for winding up a company but to help it avoid winding up with appointment of resolution professionals,” said Khambhatta.

Let's hope n pray that more competent professionals are appointed in the board to take company higher in future.
          Don't let ugly in others kill the beauty in you.

Comment

Jaypee has paid off the fixed deposit holders. I know this personally as my clients had FD of JAL worth 20 lakhs each. All paid regardless of the amount.
            While investors wait to get money out of fixed deposits of Unitech, Ansal, and many other companies, atleast jaypee honoured their commitment.
            All others have gone to NCLT and are just not paying up

Comment

• nitinitin
              nitinitin commented
              Editing a comment
              Me to also heard of being paid ~25 lakh delayed but paid.

Originally posted by firstimebuy
            Jaypee has paid off the fixed deposit holders. I know this personally as my clients had FD of JAL worth 20 lakhs each. All paid regardless of the amount.
            While investors wait to get money out of fixed deposits of Unitech, Ansal, and many other companies, atleast jaypee honoured their commitment.
            All others have gone to NCLT and are just not paying up
            When did his cheque clear ? See comments section at

https://www.change.org/p/can-narendr...=petition_show

Comment

• IMeagleye
              IMeagleye commented
              Editing a comment
              U go n see comment... Ppl started receiveing cheques

I have to admit I was wrong in saying that three JIL directors had resigned in the last few days. Please accept my apologies for sharing inaccurate information.

A fourth one had also resigned on July 11.

Anyone with some intelligence can figure out where this is going.
            Last edited by Truenity; July 13 2017, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Maybe they were let go due to non-performance....afterall they dint do this company any flavors.

Comment

Tags: None
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X